Traditional Art Axel/Roxas SPANKING?! :D

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by HOSPITAL STAT!, Nov 29, 2007.

1. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

Yeff.

A couple of more stuff will come tomorrow or sometime during the weekend - atm I have a scanner crisis. I'm surprised I actually managed to get something up at all. Stoopid shiiiity diskets.

[​IMG]

I know Axel's legs don't work very well here - but suggestions to help improve them will be GREATLY appreciated.

The last is a really scruffy present for Jelly and Tootz because >_>;

[​IMG]

2. Mish smiley day!

OMG GIRLY! You haven't posted any artwork in ages, it made me sad.

Hmm.. about Axel's legs, I think they look normal.. maybe it's just the way Roxas' leg wraps around one of them that makes it look awkward.. <_>

Roxas kinda looks.. anorexic in the second one. xD Especially with those boney looking hips. ;P

Apart from that, I love them both! 8D

3. Donaut Banned

Gawd, I love your pics, even though they seem so awkward. Genius.

4. Nailpolish <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

oh gosh. has Roxas been a bad girl???

amazing drawings tho =]

5. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Oh my... ^^

I love them!

At first i though Roxas was flashing his bare bum (Or at least i think he's not).

I like Axel in his bunny ears. Cute. :3

6. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOL XD CUTE!!!!

7. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

they both look good in terms of style and art, but I don really like the topic, but that's just me.

Lets see...
    Something about Roxas's legs on the bottom picture kinda bothers me, dunno wat it is...

Other than that, both are kool.

8. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

Oh dear heavens..... You really got some guts!! Wish I had the guts to play around with characters... :x

If you ask me, I really love your sketching style! It just has this artistic flow in it, just the sketch alone is pure love. <3 I like the way that you make Axel look like an actual man.. *looking at the face, I mean - I get all gigglish like a silly person at anything else.. ^^;;;;;;;;;;* The 2nd picture is very interesting, it has this Alice in Wonderland thing going on.. :D It's like an absurd dream Roxas ended up in. Roxas looks pretty slim, but in some way you made that work.

This is another useless comment for you, I'm sorry.. You just blew my mind away tonight.

9. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    oh for the love of ****.

10. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

ABOUT TIME! :D

It's been forever, finally something pretty to look at <3

I adore them to bits and pieces, and I like how the second one is a little abstract :3.
    And Roxas' expression in the first one is priceless. Maybe Roxas' upper legs (you know the ones below his butt but over his legs) are a little long ? I dunno. ;o

Anyway these are:

<3

11. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

Yeah been a while huh? D: Was too busy busting my arse off working on school animations. >:/ (andgameslolol)

As for the second one, lol, well he sorta is supposed to be 'anorexic' 8DDD it's the lanky style I used for the RIW stuff, remember?

[​IMG]

Thanks! <3 I personally thought Roxas' leg wrapped around Axel's was fine >.>; I'll have a closer look.

lmao. Yeah, he's supposed to be wearing shorts D: But thanks a lot kitty :33

XD Thanks a lot. Apparently that seems to be the problem since Mish pointed it out too. Like I said, I'll look at it again.

LOL guts? ...xD; That's a new way of putting it. Just hang around the wron--I mean a certain community and I'm sure you'll feel at ease "playing" with the characters too. C:

8D Point exactly. It's related to the "Roxas in Wonderland" series I did a while back.

Thanks a lot for the comment, cocohints ~ :333

I'm glad you stopped by anyway and bothered to drop that poast buttered with spam. :DDDDD

<_< Schoolwork, Final Fantasy XII and Phantasy Star Universe are the blame DD: And I'll finally be able to get Guilty Gear tomorrow. YES!! More stuff to eat up my free time!

Anyway thanks a lot for the comment.

Thanks Donaut and Reptar :D too ~ <3

12. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

... 4chan..? lol, I dunno.

I like the sound of that.... :3 Strangely enough it suits his character. I'll be sure to check it out.

OMG, you'll love GG!! The characters are really interesting, and unique! Which game are you getting? If it's GGXX and after that you will most likely have an interest in this character called I-No. She might as well be Larxene's somebody, only more scary. :D

13. SplitOverload Chaser

Your drawings are always hawttt ;3

14. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

I forgot about 4chan lol. Not a frequent 4chan goer myself personally. I could PM the suggestions if you wish >_>;

That's what I hear a lot, about the characters being super unique and all. I love that in a game, original charas!

I'm getting GGX, I believe it was the one I saw at a ridiculously cheap price. :DD I totally can't wait. I'm sure I'll fall in love with the series and wind up getting the following titles too 8D

phaank yuuuu ;DD

15. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

I may risk completly forgetting about the KHVR project if you do that.... :">

Oh, they are! Everyone has a connection with some rock/metal band in some way because the creator really loves that kind of music. You'll notice that in attacks, themes or even names.

GGX doesn't have I-No, but the music is much better for the older characters than in GGX2 imo. If you end up drawing fanart I will SO look forward to it in your style! I'm gonna stop spamming your thread now..... ^^;

16. Tootsie coquí

Omigod how LOVELY :D

It was about time you posted some of your artwork,I truly missed them 3:
    I just love the flow of the second drawing,both of them are wonderful!

x33
    I demand..more!
    When youre not busy ofcourse.

17. March of the Dogs Banned

That first picture reminds me of me & Alex's sleepovers.

Seriously though, you're very skilled. Not into the yaoi, maybe you could use your talents for some yuri for my... personal collection.

18. Inasuma "pumpkin"

*dies from confusion*

Uh.... nice pics. XD

19. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

^Whaa? D:

LOLWUT? D: That heavily sparked my interest. I would love pix if any thx.

IN EXCHANGE FOR YURI. Deal? ;D

Which was why I had the second one dedicated to you :>
    I do have more, but like said - scanner crisis. :/
    Phaaanks~ <3

Oooh la la, rock/metal bands? D: Least favorite music genre personally, not sure how I'll take to that. Aw, guess I'll be meeting this I-No only later.
    Anyway thanks again for the up-beat comments and the small info on GG CC:

20. March of the Dogs Banned

[​IMG]

Now give us yuri.