Traditional Art art dump

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Korra, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

since I haven't posted here in approximately 235805396845 years (rough estimation)

I've been experimenting a lot? My style is fickle as hell and changes from day to day and it's really annoying but OH WELL variance can be good
    maybe

all of this is done in Photoshop with a tablet
    so first I stopped using defining lines

Big Boss, MGS3
    [​IMG]

Roc, Nier
    [​IMG]

Halloween Mieu, Tales of the Abyss
    [​IMG]

Halloween Emil, Nier
    [​IMG]

cherry tree or something idk
    [​IMG]

Solid Snake in Nathan Drake's clothing (Halloween art trade), MGS (the lines came back a little bit?)
    [​IMG]

Kotetsu in Mandalorian armor (Halloween art trade), TIger & Bunny (HI LINES + image of Barnaby thrown into Illustrator because it's supposed to be a cardboard cutout)
    [​IMG]

Kaine and Emil, Nier (very very quick sketch done on request, will finish one day)
    [​IMG]

Raquor'daan, Star Wars (concept for NJ clan logo for the Mercs)
    [​IMG]

Mandalorians, Star Wars (Fayt and me basically, thinner lines)
    [​IMG]

THEN SOME JERKASS STOLE MY TABLET
    and I went about two or three weeks without drawing at all ahaA and in the meantime I got upset over Tales of the Abyss with a few people

Tear Grants, Tales of the Abyss (Fayt and I have a running joke about him hitting me in the face with a snowball (that's what this is))
    [​IMG]

Tear & Luke, Tales of the Abyss (I HAVE NEVER DRAWN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE?)
    [​IMG]

oh my god sorry for all of it but that's basically what I've been up to outside of assignments for drawing, I really have no idea why my style fluctuates so much but I've noticed it depends on what I'm drawing
    also I'm trying to draw people more and I think it's working but jury's out on that one still

cnc or whatever

2. jafar custom title

I honestly think the last picture is above and beyond the rest. It shows a lot of improvement over the others.