Armageddon of Fantasy

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Odamadillo, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I am not sure what prefix to use or even if this is the right part to post it so if a staff member can fix that for me i would be most grateful. But Oda the writer is back in action so enjoy his newest project.

Prolouge: Nojima's Prophecy

The date was 10/13/2013 with the whole world preparing to watch an exclusive world wide press conference with world famous Game developper Kazushige Nojima. The reason for the conference is unknown but fans of his work were hoping it was to annouce a new game of his famous Final Fantasy series. The conference was taking place on the roof of the Square Enix Headquarters in Shibuya Tokyo. A stage had been set up as Nojima requested and the cameras were being prepped to broadcast at exactly 11:45 AM Asian time. It was currently 11:39 and the cameras were going through the last minute checks ready for broadcasting. Each camera was cleared and set to record as Nojima walked onto the stage and stopped in the center.

11:45 exactly and the Broadcast started as scheduled, viewers were in the edge of their seats as Nojima came onto their screens about to begin his speech. "Good day people of the world. My name is Kazushige Nojima and I asked for this press conference with one reason in mind. To relay to you all my Prophecy which you are all about to witness come true. As many of you know I am the mind behind several of the Final Fantasy games but the ideas for the creatures and characters were not completely of my design. Those ideas came from the very prophecy I am about to tell you all. So brace yourself to hear the tale of this world's end" said Nojima

The viewers were all in shock but kept watching to see what he said next. "The first stage of the end of days shall be the Aurora Borealis streaching across the sky above our heads" said Nojima as he stared up at the sky. And sure enough about a minute after he said it the sky became filled with the Aurora Borealis. It was streached across the whole planet without a single cloud also blocking out the sun. "I am sure you are all in awe to see the sky change so rapidly but be aware this is only the beggining off my prophecy. And it will get much much worse than this" said Nojima as he started to laugh. The cameramen and women were starting to get scared to be near him but knew they had to see this through for the viewer's sake.

"The next part of my prophecy states the polar icecaps begin to glow a bright white."said Nojima and omce again about a minute later the icecaps began to glow white. "The bright white glow shall slowly turn into a mystical green as the planet begins to shake all over. Small cracks begin to appear as a green liquid begins to flow out of the cracks. Does this sound familiar? It should because that liquid is the lifestream. The very blood of our planet and just like in Final fantasy seven any living creature that comes in contact with that at a strong enough dose will change into one of the monsters fought in the game. And those cracks will grow in size as the planet continues to feel pain, the very pain us humans created" said Nojima as the Icecap glow did change and the planet shook causing the very thing just stated.

"So much chaos already spreading across this planet but it isn't over yet. Next the green glow from the icecaps will be absorbed into the sky as the Aurora Borealis starts to flash with every color of the rainbow. After about a minute of the rainbow flashing lights in the sky the Aurora Borealis will shatter and millions of light shards shall begin tumbling to the ground. Those light shards are magic as if a shard came in contact with a living creature magic becomes stored within it much like in Final Fantasy Eight. And just like the game bugs and animals which have magic become beasts and monsters from the game." said Nojima as he looked up to the sky and stepped beneath the wooden roof of the stage. And just as predicted the icecap glow was absorbed and the light shards came tumbling down to earth.

As people all over the world ran to get cover from the falling Light shards Nojima just smiled watching the panic spread. "Once the shards have all fallen the trees begin to join roots causing more cracks in the ground for the lifestream to bleed out off. Once the roots have all joined together they spread across the planet causing it to shake as several roots burst from the ground. The entire planet gets covered in roots as a thin mist begins to leak out of the roots in the ground's surface. And much like the mist from Final fantasy Nine this mist can cause living creatures to change into monsterous beasts. Granted the Mist is only think but in caves and places of low air flow it will thicken and become blinding" said Nojima and just like his other predictions. A minute later it all came true.

Everyone all over the world were in a deep panic as Nojima's every words came ture. Almost everyone was scared but couldn't stop watching because he seemed to know what would happen next. "The next part is the worst part as lots of glowing insects begin to fly out of the graves of all the planet's dead. Those insects begin to turn into monsterous beasts just like the fiends from Final Fantasy Ten. All the people of the world will watch in horror as the dead rise of terrible beasts before their very eyes. And just like in the game anyone who dies but doesn't accept death will be fated to become just like them. But there is more to the Final fantasy Ten story isn't there?" asked Nojima as he started to laugh while his predictions come true causing all the people of the world to be disgusted.

Nojima stopped laughing as a very serious look came onto his face while walking forward. "All the beasts that will swarm the earth may get taken down but they will always come back again because only a warrior of fantasy may strike them down for good. None of your pitiful humans stand a chance of surviving the Armageddon of Fantasy!" yelled Nojima as a small orange light came out of Nojima's heart. He quickly grabbed it in his left hand then smashed what ever it was in his hand. That was when a white flash flew out of his hand disrupting the signal of all the cameras. For thirty minutes there was nothing but white in screen until it began to clear up but instead of the stage Nojima was in all they could see was the ruins of Shibuya with Sin going off into the distance.

2. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I dislike double posting and bumping old threads but I am getting back into action so here is the next chapter.

Chapter One: Scottish High Wind

The world now in devastation from the diasasters declared in Nojima's prophecy. Families forced out if their homes as the ground cracked and buried everything they owned. Family pets mutated into vicious beasts determined to devour their former owners. Tragedies which resulted in a new beast rising from the graves. It has only been two hours since the broadcast but the world was already in panic. The cities were soon in ruin, the rivers died crimson and the farmlands filled with craters and beasts of what used to be the livestock. Although the world seemed lost many refused to give up and fought back with all they could. But every attack just seemed to knock the beasts out for then to awaken later on.

Even knowing any victory wouldn't last people still fought on so they could protect their families and friends. On a farm in Scotland a small family who were together for the first in years hid in the cellar of the farmhouse. The parents held each other close while the youngest son curled up in the corner. The daughter was rolled up in a ball behind her parents while the eldest son stayed near the door with his dog in hand. The entire family in fear that the beasts would swarm them in seconds. They could hear the building above them caving in and the footsteps of the monsters. In a panic the youngest son ran and hugged his father tightly and the daughter doing the same with the mother.

Trying to lift his family's spirit the father spoke. "We will be fine. The beasts will die and we will be back to farming before you know it. Back to watching you chasing the dog after losing the lead on your visits. Then going back to town and all your friends."The father said to his youngest son. The eldest son looked back at his family and smiled, "Dad's right it won't be long until i can get back to my dream of running this very farm to success. So don't worry everything will be fine" said the Eldest son as a very strong wind arrived causing the roof to shake and crack above the family. Noticing the cracks, "The roof is caving! Move!" Yelled the eldest son which his family reacted besides the yougest son who was frozen in fear.

The father ran back and pulled his son out of the way but wasn't quick enough to get away himself. The roof caved onto his right foot making him unable to walk. The Mother quickly helped free her husband and supported him as they made their way to the exit knowing the beasts were able to get into the cellar now from behind them. The family ran out of the cellar into a powerful gust which slowed them down quite a bit. Realizing the beasts were now packed together and seemed to be following a larger purple beast which seemed to be the cause of the gust. The eldest son knew that his family was doomed unless the beasts were distracted while they escaped.

The eldest son shoved his dog into his little brother's hands grabbed a near by punch and jumped onto the farm's tractor. He started the tractor and began heading directly towards the purple beast. "Mikey get back here!" Yelled the father but it fell on death ears. "Get away while you can I'll hold these beasts of while you run!" Declared the eldest son as he jammed the tractor at top speed. The tractor then pinned the purple beast again the wall of the only farm building left which was the barn. Mikey jammed the punch into the tractor engine and jumped off being caught in a gust and blown a distance away as the tractor exploded taking the barn with it destroying the last surviving part of the farm.

Thinking the beast was gone Mikey fell onto his knees. "That's it the farm is gone. My dream can never be but at least my family are safe" said Mikey to himself. It was then a roar echoed out of the flames where the barn last stood as the beast came out of the flames. Realizing his plan failed Mikey grabbed a near by stick and got onto the feet ready to fight. "My dream is in ruins, my family are running for their lives while you ****ing beasts swarm the grounds! I'll kick your god damn *****!" Said Mikey as an orange light came from his chest and took the form of an orange pearl. "WHAT THE ****!?" Yelled Mikey as the purple beast let out a gust which blew the pearl against Mikey's chest where it shattered.

As soon as the pearl shattered a light engulfed Mikey and he started to change. A golden ring appeared at the ground slowly started to rise, the light faded as the ring reached it. The rising golden ring revealed that his black wellingtons turned into black steeltoed military boots. His old torn blue jeans began to slowly change colour to a dark green while being repaired as the ring continued to rise. As the ring reached his waist the old grey sweater tied around it turned into a blue Jacket that seemed brand new. The ring continued to rise revealing a white short sleeved T Shirt where his old black one used to be. As his hands were revealed the gloves he was wearing became leather gloves and the stick had become a spear. As his face was revealed nothing had changed other than a pair of goggles on his forehead. The ring revealed his hair had turn blond from brown and the light faded away with the ring. "WHAT THE ****JUST HAPPENED!" Yelled Mikey in shock.

The beast let out a big roar which resulted in the beasts swarming towards Mikey. Much to his surprise Mikey could now see a bar and the name "Highland Duelhorn" above each beast. As one pounched on him Mikey pierced it with the spear. He saw the bar go down from green to yellow then red. And when the bar was empty the beast faded away completely. Given some hope Mikey attacked the beasts lowing the bars with each strike but becoming more tired too. After many attacks all Highland Dualhorns were gone, Mikey then began to sit down until he heard a loud roar to the right of him. There was the purple beast and like the others, Mikey could see a bar and name but they were different from the others. The Bar seemed longer and the name said "Behemoth" but it was red writing while the others were white.