Dream Drop Distance Any word on the 3DS bundle being released outside of Japan?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Omancer, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Omancer Merlin's Housekeeper

Excuse me if this has been answered already but, I was wondering if the special KH3D 3DS Console is going to be released outside of Japan. I recently bought a 3DS and shortly after I saw the KH3D one get announced, so I went back to the store and returned mine without hesitation in hopes that it would be released here.

So has there been any official word on plans to release the console outside of Japan?

2. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

It hasn't been announced (as far as I'm aware), but considering Square released the KH:CoM GBA and BBS PSP I think they'd do the same with the 3DS. Though, that's just what I figure.

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

Probably, though there'll probably be something that involes KH3D that doesn't come to the U.S or anywhere else.

4. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

The only time they released a KH themed system would be the Chain of Memories SP in Europe (I think). But other then that nothing like that has been released outside of Japan. Im guessing they are going to release a case or some sticker thing for the 3DS like the BBS themed thing for the PSP. They didn't even give us a freaking Art book but give it to the Europe releases. Those art books would look nice with my manga and anime collections.

5. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Europe got the BBS PSP. Actually, we also got the Dissidia PSP as well, but I had assumed they released those in the US as well.

6. Omancer Merlin's Housekeeper

Now that I think about it, I think the only special console Square-Enix has released in the US was the FF7: Crisis Core PSP...

I really hope they release the 3DS here. :/

Edit: Nevermind, the FF7: CC bundle was only released in Japan and Europe. Sooo the chances for the DDD one are looking slim. :(

7. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

They got that too? o_o
    I really doubt they would release a KH themed 3DS in North America so Im getting mine soon.

8. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Lucky Europeans... Anyway, like everyone said, I don't expect it to come to NA

9. Omancer Merlin's Housekeeper

Petition anyone? Haha.

I doubt that would work.

10. Mixt The dude that does the thing

In short. Square will screw over North America and Europe randomly, but Japan is okay.

11. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

For some reason beyond me, NA gets maybe some stickers and a extra weapon or something.
    Japan? All the stuff NA got, PLUS extra content PLUS epic bosses PLUS additional background info. And yes, I'm looking at you KH II FM+, and KH BBS FM. And they get a special themed console for the game. Did we do something wrong, and tick Japan off, and I don't know it?

12. mCahill Moogle Assistant

Yea, probably not. In NA, the PSP bundle we got was just the silver PSP-3000 with some KH stickers for the back. I hated how the bundle didn't even come with a game case but thats how all the PSP bundles come. It's annoying.

13. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

A final Mix version, most likely.