Ansem Retort Fandub Casting

Discussion in 'Project Casting' started by KeybladeSpirit, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

This is just for the main characters and Kairi, so um, yeah.

Anywho, here are the characters I'm going to audition, all of whom will hopefully have "abridged" style voices instead of sounding like their original KH personae.

Marluxia- I plan on doing him, but if I find someone better I won't.
    Axel- Nouveau Nova sent me an audition, so he's very likely to get the part. However, I will be fair give everyone else a chance too. I also need an understudy.
    Zexion- Nouveau Nova also auditioned for him and may be his understudy, but again, fair chance.
    Riku- Nouveau Nova auditioned but probably won't be getting the part. Everyone will get a fair chance as usual.
    Kairi- A short lived character who dies in the first season. Good if you don't want to be committed to the dub for too long. Might also come back to voice various extras.
    Aerith- Long term character who becomes regular in season 2.
    Ansem- Long term character who pretty much starts off in the series.
    FOX President- Not important, but dies off towards the end of Season 1. I may just stick a filter on Ansem's voice for him though.
    Namine- Long Term. Looking for a little girl-ish voice.
    Larxene- Long Term. Looking for the voice of your typical druggie who hasn't slept in three years and doesn't know what it is she smoked last. Needs to be able to play various extras too.
    DiZ: Not important in the first season, but very much so in the others. Doesn't show up much, but often enough to matter.
    Deus: Shows up first in Season 1 and continues to have influence in season 3 I believe.

PM me your auditions in the raw mp3 format for what ever characters you want to audition.

Any lines from those characters are fine. Here's a link to the site with the comic: http://www.ansemretort.org/ansemretort/index.html?comic=1

Here's one of the comics that includes most of the characters.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.