Anberlin Fans?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Maka Albarn, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Maka Albarn It's called love

So I've liked this artist since around 2010. I came across them on accident and I've been loving them ever since.

And then when I tried to share my love for this artist with the RPA chat, I realized I was kind of lonely in liking this band. :'D I mean, they disbanded about three years ago, but I still enjoy listening to them. Does anyone else listen to them?

Some of my favorite songs are:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  2. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

I dig this! It’s slightly similar to the band; Skillet, that I love listening to.

3. Doukuro Chaser

Oh I love them, though it's been a while since I've heard any of their songs. The first two songs are actually ones I've used in rps before outside of khv, writing drabbles from the lyrics and all. They have a calming tone and good lyrics that made it nice to write to them.

4. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I was never exactly a fan of them per se. But around 2012 I used Pandora a lot and they ended up in half of my stations, and I had no problem jamming out to them. Godspeed is probably the track that stuck with me the most, but I enjoyed most of Cities and New Surrender. Haven't heard anything new than that though.