American Dragon: Jake Long in Kingdom Hearts

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Roxasfan Xman, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

Here's a description about this disney world based on the Disney animated series,"American Dragon Jake Long":

Sora and the gang stumble upon a new world where there are Heartless roaming among the streets of New York City and the heroes meet Lao Xing, the dragon mentor and grandfather of the American dragon, Jake Long and his "pet" dog, Fu Dog. They are instructed to find Lao Xing's young grandson as well as Jake's friends, Trixie and Spud, who have wondered off into the realm of the Huntsclan and bring them back to his shop alive.
    As Sora and the others travel into the dark world of the Huntsclan, they are unaware that the Huntsman is secretly making a deal with Maleficent, Pete, & the Heartless. Elsewhere Jake, Trixie, and Spud are ambushed by a squadron of Heartless, led by Rose/Huntsgirl. Just when it seems like the end for the young dragon, guess who drops in?!! As our heroes help out their aiding friends, they learn of a shokcing discovery, the Huntsgirl's true identity... Rose!!!

Enraged by Rose's failure and the fact that the enemy know of her secret, the Huntsman uses her as bait to lure Sora and Jake into a trap in order to slay the young dragon, and subdue Sora of his Keyblade.

After a brief introduction and explanation of what Jake, Trixie, and Spud has been up to, the three of them have decided to work alongside with Sora and his friends to rescue Rose and defeat the Huntsman.

And the story goes on......

There you have it, well the fate of this possible Disney wolrd is in the hands of the KH fans.

Whether you agree or not, you opinion matters, but make sure you have a clear explanation to back both your answer.

So, I wish all of you good luck and enjoy sharing your opinions.

P.S. I am having troubles coming up with the title of this possible Disney-World, if you can come up with a decent name for it, let me okay?!!!

2. Jube Formerly Chuck's

No. I don't like that idea or the story behind that. If anything Square should stick to the movie ONLY or "movie that has been adapted to a TV seres" worlds. The shows are horrible and none of them really live up to the Disney movies.

So yeah.No.

3. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

NO!Disney Crappy Channel as worlds for KH?! I hate Disney Channel now.All of the shows are crappy.KH stick to Disney MOVIE worlds.There is no way Tetsuya would use a DC world.If he uses Hannah Montana,I'll kill him. ;) My hate for that show is real.

4. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

I gotta agree. Tetsuya would NEVER do that. I don't hate Disney Channel, but I can't possibly imagine ANY of the shows as levels. The Disney movies are fun and everyone knows them, so they're easier to follow. Also... I HATE THAT SHOW!!!!

5. Thir13en King's Apprentice

2 words...HELL NO!

6. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

What the? Disney MOVIE stuff for KH ONLY!!! No stupid disney channel stuff.

Kudos for the lengthy post though

7. RikuisthehottestdudeinKH2 Destiny Islands Resident

That is NOT a good story line!! it is not a disney movie, and besides, that show sucks!!

8. Donaut Banned

I want Lilo and Stitch world in the next one.

9. AkuseruVIII Banned

That idea straight up sucks. All I mean is that is the worst show ever(worse than Barney and that stuff too) I can't believe anyone could even conceive it's hellishly stupid idiocy that show has inflicted upon the earth. We'll never speak of this again.

10. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

Tetsuya would never make a disney world based on a TV series. Tetsuya Nomura does worlds that are Disney movies and some have become series after the Movie.
    Likely-ness of Jake long being there is low. But films (That become series soon after) like Lilo and Stitch and The Emporors New Groove most likely will happen
    because Stitch is a summon in KHII and Yzma would be a perfect Villain to join Maleficents Circle (She has so many potions that fighting her would be quite tough).

11. Roxas OG

Y'know, I don't wanna be mean, but I have to agree. This is an awful idea.

12. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

Yea seriously dude. That sounds like a pretty bad idea. If we had something like that, you might as well put on something else from Disney Channel like Hannah Montana or something.

Wow, if they did that, it'd be really weird. O_o

13. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

american Dragon for KH = Bad Idea

like everybody said, Tetsuya takes it from Movies, well of course since some were series, most of the series originated first into movies

14. RoxasNoxas Hollow Bastion Committee

Hope I'm not the only one to say this... but...

I LOVE THAT IDEA!!!!

That sounds sooo cool! Fighting with Jake would be awesome!!
    I can only imagine the limit Sora and Jake would do!!

I'm not sure the next Kingdom Hearts type game will even have Disney worlds...

Hope I'm not the only one to say this... but...

I LOVE THAT IDEA!!!!

That sounds sooo cool! Fighting with Jake would be awesome!!
    I can only imagine the limit Sora and Jake would do!!

I'm not sure the next Kingdom Hearts type game will even have Disney worlds...

15. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

All Disney Channel shows suck except for MOST of the animated ones and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.Yzma would make a good ally to Maleficent and there is a high chance of Stitch coming back.

16. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Yeah that Down right sucks but what about Kim Possible? It's been a Movie, or TV Movie or she could just live in Hollow Bastion and think about Lilo and Stitch.

Note- The Hollow Bastion thing is on perpose, I keep saying it.

17. PuffinBoy415 Twilight Town Denizen

If they put that in KHX, then I would cry, really hard

18. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I don't like the idea of that. It just wouldn't work.

19. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

Alright already. Then I'll just lock this damn topic, just to make all of you feel better.

If I can figure out how to lock it.

Happy Now?!?!?!

20. Gwen Farewell.

No. Just... no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.