Alleged US Army doc: Re-education camps and psy-op missions aimed at activists

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Guardian Soul, May 4, 2012.

1. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Link to the article

Link to the actual document for those of you interested.

Looks like the US is spiraling into police state territory with the advent of this document and bills like NDAA being passed and bills like CISPA even being considered. I do wonder if the document is actually real or if it's a fake since there hasn't been any confirmation yet. Although with this sort of document, I doubt there ever will be. I would think that validating a document that was suppose to be kept under wraps without screwing yourself over even more would be...tricky to say the least.

2. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

No discussion of this? None at all?

Along with some other things, I feel that this is believable as a next step in their ante up to activists and treating dissenters as terrorists. There is a chance that it could be an extremely elaborate fake, but that will not stop me from being extremely wary of "prolonged detention" for peacefully protesting.

When you wage illegal wars overseas, the debt comes back to haunt the populace and there will be civil unrest. If you charge people in the current, or ask for payment before you go to war, they will be far less likely to support you. Then the bullets are aimed at their pockets. So it is taken on loan; they will pay it over the years, and their children will pay it. The time to pay has to come eventually, and this always causes civil unrest. We have seen a piece of that with Occupy Wall Street. How do you think a government would want to handle civil unrest on a large scale?

US declares end of war with Iraq, terrorist threat neutralized - December 14, 2011

Please pay attention to that date. And then read below.

NDAA 2012

The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2012 was signed into United States law on December 31, 2011, by President Barack Obama.

He previously claimed that he would not sign it, but stopped his threats after it passed the House of Representatives.

He did this sixteen days after declaring victory over the terrorists. Who could this be meant for?

SOPA, PIPA, ACTA, CISPA (The whole ideal that they keep pressing and will not stop pressing.)

CISPA will give the government legal precedence to intercept and investigate all online correspondence within its borders without a warrant. The president also claimed that he would veto this one.

It has passed the House as well. Here is betting he will pass it anyway like with the NDAA.

H.R. 347

Self-explanatory.

PSYOP re-education and indoctrination program for political activists manual leaked

The actual 300+ page document.

This is what the article is about.

I ask again, why has no one responded to this?