358/2 Days Agrabah help!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by miaSue1995, Nov 27, 2010.

1. miaSue1995 Moogle Assistant

ok this may sound lame but i can't seem to pass the first mission in agrabah. please help. i know that you are supposed to find stuff that is suspicious but nothing, minius the heartless, are suspicious.

2. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

It's not that you find suspicious stuff on a recon mission, it's that you look around and examine everything. Even so, there is suspicious stuff around Agrabah, like the scaffolding, and the massive piles of sand. In any case, try to look at stuff that seems interesting, stuff that doesn't appear on the other worlds that Roxas has seen - or even stuff he might've seen, but just not in that way before.

3. miaSue1995 Moogle Assistant

thanks i'll try that.

4. Mixt The dude that does the thing

For recons I just walked next to everything and watched for it to pop up that there was something to examine (just like chests)

5. larxenex Merlin's Housekeeper

Wow... That mission isn't THAT difficult. If you're talking about defeating the Heartless when they pop out, it's very simple. Just keep on hitting them with your keyblade and knock them out so that they won't have a chance to attack you. Also, make sure you take some Hi-Potions or Potions with you to heal yourself if you get damaged by strong Heartless. Also, you should take Fire magic with you because it leaves a burn on its enemy, which means that the enemy loses HP from getting a burn. Also, if you're on recon, just go through the whole city, where there's a ? mark, go to that direction and click on that place.