Adventurers Wanted

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Light-Rune Maven, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Its a REALLY cool book series and i was wondering if anyone has read any of them. so... yeah post please.

2. Light-Rune Maven Seer

so no one... just me?[DOUBLEPOST=1360119718][/DOUBLEPOST]no ones posted yet...?...........................................................................I feel so ignored.............................. i guess i did tell people to do that but...............................it was a joke..............................

3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Good lord, this series. I read the first book and couldn't stand it. It's filled to the brim with overused fantasy tropes—not that those are bad in and of themselves, but they're all executed so poorly, it was hard for me to enjoy the book. ESPECIALLY the ending. Having blood from one, maybe two fantasy races I can handle. But "LOLNOPE YOU HAVE BLOOD FROM ALL THE FANTASY RACES IN YOURS YOU'RE THE MOST POWERFUL PERSON LIEK EVUR."

I just can't read any of the sequels. The first was too awful.

4. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Lo
    lol. Ok i think i can respect that. Now thatu mention it they are Godmodding him aren't they? I didnt realize it much at first cuase it was only the first book and to me it seemed cool. I mean i didnt see the fact that he had a bunch of races in him as cheating i daw it as making him an ancient. They godmod him less and less in the sequels (u mean he CAN'T save everyone?!) And they seem to be setting up some tougher enemy. Maybe it wont be easy to kill... yeah it probably will. But im just going to enjoy his invincibility, cause its rare in well written books that ive found. On the otherhand until the next book comes out i can read Fablehaven. Now they may have speacial abilities but they are definatley not godmoded. Theyve almost died like, a thousand times...