Dream Drop Distance About the credits and secret ending... (Warning! SPOILERS! View at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Blader, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

If you've seen the Kingdom Hearts 3D credits, there's some very juicy and annoying info in them. In the credits themselves, a bunch of letters (english letters) appear throughout. Correct if I'm wrong, but they supposedly spell
    "This game leads to Kingdom Hearts III." There's also a photo near or at the end that shows Donald, Mickey, Goofy, Sora in his DDD attire, Riku in his DDD attire, Xion (YAY! :D), Roxas, Ventus, Terra, Aqua, and this probably shock and cause flaming of her, as well as Kairi.

The secret ending. I was wrong. Oh so horribly wrong..... :D In fact, I couldn't be more excited about being wrong! Let me explain. If Sora is gone, and he's the best Light using weilder we have, since Ventus and Aqua are unusable at the moment, and Lea is training or whatever, you need a ace up your sleeve. A really good ace. And who is that person? I'll say it:

Kairi.

Yes, Kairi is FINALLY making a appearance and will beat the heck out of Xehanort. Best ending EVER. Oh, and Aqua and Xehanort make short cameos. And no, I'm not kidding. Check YouTube.

Time to discuss.

2. Krowley Moderator

3. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

Ohoho boy. Dude, this is awesome.

It actually makes up for the disappointing ending. I can't wait to see what happens.
    Kairi finally getting the screentime she really needs...I really hope Aqua helps her. Seeing those two together with keyblades would be sweeet.

4. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

All I can say to that is this:

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN THIS WHOLE GAME?!

5. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

Obviously watching how Lightning and Serah Farron scowl at people. Her glare looks either determined, or ticked off.

Yen Sid says "they" in either refence to Kairi and Lea(which I wouldn't mind) OR Kairi and Namine. Ooh....Kairi and Namine training under Riku.... YESSSSSS..... I think Riku is training Kairi. That might explain her glare.......

Here is the message from the secret ending
    The Darkness awakens

The Light in Darkness

{which or that} Leads to the Last Key

Also someone translated some of what Donald and Goofy said
    They were apperantly saying that he was late. Perhaps he has encountered a hitch somewhere?