Kingdom Hearts A Worlds Heartless

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Kaidron Blaze, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    It just occurred to me, after you beat Ansem SoD for the first time and he rips open Destiny Island and you face that Darkside, is it possible that that Darkside is actually Destiny Island's heartless? The worlds have hearts so they should have Heartless and it makes sense, well to me at least, what do you think?

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I was fairly sure that End of the World was itself a heartless, though I no longer remember what made me think that. Perhaps that when you first arrive Goofy asks "Is this all that's left of the worlds taken by the heartless?" that and the fact that it is a world that can only exist under the condition of worlds being destroyed.

If not then it could perhaps be Darkside, assuming it makes a heartless at all. Heartless/Nobodies of worlds aren't really discussed so we don't know if it is possible, much less if the conditions of KH1 could cause it.

3. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

the The World That Never Was is a Nobody I know that, so if a Nobody world exsists maybe heartless could be worlds

4. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

:O
    May I ask how is The World that Never Was a nobody? This's new to me.

I WANNA KNOW.

5. Void of Self Destiny Islands Resident

If you think about the fact that after you walk through the door and fight Xemnas, doesn't the tower itself become the dragon that Xemnas sits on?

And i would agree with the face the Darkside could be Destiny Islands' Heartless. It doesn't appear anywhere else but just before the ending movie.

6. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

Also Nobodies exist coz they remember what it was like to be human, and The World That Never Was has a giant tower for memories called Memory Skyscraper

7. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

yeah I think it would be the worlds heartless since the darkside was already inside of it.

8. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Oh that's right, thank you!

Nobodies don't exists. c:
    They can remember, they can act, they can say that they have feelings; but they simply remember how it was to have a heart. They only are "Souls", the Willpower of the persons. We can call them Memories too, following Ansem (the Wise)'s way of explaining that three elements are needed to create a life (Heart, Body, Soul - Secret Ansem's Reports, Kigndom Hearts II). But to don't get confused keep with the Nobodies being Souls and Bodies without the Heart.

Going back to the topic, yes. Darksides are the Pureblood Heartless that are made of the Darkness in people's hearts (just like any Heartless), so I believe it's the Darkness of that world, that took a form of Heartless.

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I don't think there is any such thing as a Heartless that belongs to any specific world. I believe that all Heartless are universal in Kingdom Hearts. If you remember, behind the Door to Darkness after we beat Ansem SoD, there are many, many Darksides.

Also: The World That Never Was and End of the World were both worlds, not a Nobody and not a Heartless. I don't think that worlds are entities, although I feel like something like that was mentioned within the game.

10. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

I think that Heartless was created from Ansem himself. Heartless are created from shadows of people's hearts and Ansem is pretty powrful to create his own Heartless. In my opinion, I think some worlds have shadows of their pasts--that's what make the Heartless appear in different worlds. That's only what I think. I might be wrong.