~A wild Shadow-Tag appeared.~

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Ominous-Glory, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ominous-Glory Merlin's Housekeeper

Well techincally I'm not a new member but I have reall talked to anyone since I began as I haven't been very active. >.>

But still, the names Shadow-Tag (ignore the username here I had to have this T~T), my real name being too awesome for everyone handle as let's just say it will suprise you.

And the rest about me my friends is in a tresure chest for you to use your Keyblades and open. :3

Just remember not everything is not what it seems kupo! X3

2. raceing227 Destiny Islands Resident

What will RACE do?
    RACE threw a Master ball. lol.

Well anyways, if you haven't already, then read the rules, those are important. After to do that, be sure to have fun with the millions of threads here. I'll see you around! ;D

3. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

Yes, like Raceing said, the rules are important. Most of all though, have fun ^^ I hope you like us here enough to stay active :3

4. Ominous-Glory Merlin's Housekeeper

~Shadow Tag used Nom on flesh~
    It was a critical yet adorable hit!

But yeah I've been active these few days getting used to this place. You can thank me getting in the top 5 2 weeks ago as the catalyst. o_e But yes behold peeps I am Shadow Tag! And my dream is too one day be a big figure here. :3

Well considering the fact that I've have barely gotten myself involved in here, I've gotten the jest of the rules. And my fun is going rather well, got invited to a video clan on my "first day" back1 XDD

I shall stay active and keep onwards with my dream! X3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.