Birth by Sleep A triple help question!?: Dragon Malificent, 3-part Unversed, Unversed Swarm

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by ranger hewki, Jun 8, 2012.

1. ranger hewki Merlin's Housekeeper

I need help with 3 different bosses on 3 different people.
    Aqua: Dragon malificent; I try getting behind it when it breathes fire, but I still end up dying somehow.
    Terra: The 3-Part Unversed in Radiant Garden.
    Ven: In Neverland after Captian Hook takes Tinkerbell, a swarm of Unversed show.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Terra Stats:
    Health: 65
    Strength: 12
    Magic: 8
    Defence: 7
    [Terra's Deck]
    Sliding Dash lv3
    Quick Blitz lv3 (Scan)
    Stun Edge lv3
    Sleep lv3
    Thunder lv3
    [Shotlock command]
    Sonic Shadow
    --------------------------
    Ven's Stats:
    Health: 88
    Strength:14
    Magic: 10
    Defence: 12
    [Ven's Deck]
    Group Curaga lv1
    Thundaga lv1 (hp boost)
    Slot Edge lv1 (leaf bracer)
    Aerora (attack haste)
    Freeze Raid lv4
    Fire Dash lv4
    Blizzard Edge lv1 (leaf bracer
    [Shotlock Command]
    Photon Charge
    -------------------------------------
    Aqua's Stats:
    Health: 50
    Strength: 8
    Magic: 10
    Defence: 6
    [Aqua's Deck]
    Blizzard Edge (attack haste)
    Group Cure lv4
    Thunder lv3
    Barrier Surge lv3
    Cure lv3
    [Shotlock Command]
    Thunderstrom
    --------------------------------------
    Sorry for all the help I've needed for this game, its just so hard X__X

2. Krowley Moderator

Terra
    Like the Guard Armor from Kingdom Hearts 1, aim for the arms and legs before going for the head. Your shotlock command will really help here since they are big targets, so choose one with a high damage/hit count. Avoid it's attacks by mainly slide dashing away and keep healed when necessary. When the head does the "Rotating giant beam, simply stand directly under it as if you were in the eye of the storm. The multiple laser shots can be deflected with guard. SLEEP won't help you in this battle. Switch it for a good and quick damage dealer.

Ventus
    When facing a swarm, it's best to have attacks that will deal damage to multiple enemies (Such as Mine Square or Tornado)
    Really, just hit and run, keep yourself healed.

Aqua
    Attack the head a few times and do your best to stay behind Maleficent when you need to heal. Pay close attention to Philip when he calls you over to do a powerful reaction command. (Shotlock can help here to) When she is about half health, The dragon will take flight and at this point, go to Philip so he can execute another reaction command that will put you on the flying Maleficent's back. then just hack and slash at her head. If you fall off, just go back to Philip and repeat.