Traditional Art A Sunday Smile[Critique please]

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by HellKitten, Mar 19, 2013.

1. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Made a new avatar for myself on the site:
    [​IMG]
    It's the first time since... October-ish that I actually did lighting and shading and took my time on a digital piece.
    Critique appreciated, mainly looking for feedback on the fur and scar texture as well as lighting and shading.
    Thank you.

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Hellkitten! It's been ages! Good to see you. For the avatar the placement is lovely but I will have to move this to traditional art as you're asking for critique on the drawing.

~Moved to traditional art.

For the actual piece, it's lovely, I wish I could draw like you, the eyes have so much detail in them and that glow you've given them just brightens up the whole piece. The scars as well, they really give the character dynamic and more of a background story as well as adding to the shape of the piece, they are angled well with good colouring. I don't really think there is anything I could negatively say about this piece so keep it up and stick around more xD

3. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Oh, hey~ Ah, okay. I'm used to traditional referring to traditional mediums xD so I wasn't sure where to place it. Thank you.