A Letter.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Rhiscx, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Rhiscx Banned

To whoever receives this,

The world I live in is very strange. I don't seem to fit anywhere. The people, melancholic, and expressionless. The tension felt around you is cold and palpable. The individual only looks to gain and profit for themselves, disregarding the sanity and lives of others. Times have made people claim that, "God is dead". The spiritual life of this planet fades my the second. And I have no place here anymore. I've done what I can, but nothing more. With so much pain, lies, deceit, and hatred, I simply cannot survive here anymore.

Gone are the times of gold and peace, and to the iron and industrious era of "progress" and destruction. We try to make ourselves live longer, but it kills us faster in the end. Why? Why was sent here? What purpose did I have witnessing these sights? Perhaps, I'll make records. Even if this world does not change in direction soon, maybe in the next one, I.....no, we, can help make a better world.

To my angel,

I understand your plight. I too have seen you suffer. When you cry, I cry. When you show resentment, the sky shall roar with thunder. But, when you are happy the sun shines brightly on your face. When you smile, the world smiles with you. You say you are alone, but that is not true. You are loved my angle! And though I cannot embrace you myself, through friends and family you are held and protected. You heart so pure and mind innocent of a child, the world of men is unkind and will take advantage of you. But that is what this world needs. Though you think no one is interested in you, you are wrong! Many women and even men pray to meet the one of their dreams. Not someone with an attitude or fancy car, but one who can share your emotions openly with them.

I have given you the greatest gifts of all. Please cherish them. Do not shed a tear my child. Talk to those who are known as your mother and father and open up to them. You want to make them proud. I'm very proud of you and I know they are as well! Please, don't look at yourself with shame! Don't look at the knifes and pills for answers! My angel you must live for your self and me!

Don't forget, you are never alone. Just look inside yourself and you will find me, and all the others who are precious to you. Yes, everyone who is precious to you.