A KH/Sonic Christmas

Discussion in 'Archives' started by John Clay Rice, Dec 8, 2008.

1. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

I thought of this While I was writing. Since it's almost Christmas and I don't think I'll go to Christmastown in my KH/Sonic story so I wanted to make a KH/Christmas story. The story will take place at Disney Castle. They're taking a break because it's Christmas. Even Eggman is taking a Christmas break so on to the show. BTW part of the story will not take place from this in later chapters of my other. Now onto the show.

It's two days till Christmas Eve and Sora and his friend Sonic have been searching for the 7 Chaos Emeralds for 7 months but so far they have (secret) Emeralds.

Kairi was hanging out with Amy who became best friends. Tails was drinking punch with Riku and Donald and Goofy, talking about Gummi Ships.

Knuckles was sleeping(Like I said he sleeps alot) Then Rouge woke him up by screaming his ear out making him jump then they had an arguement. Shadow was just standing up. He never understood Christmas.

"Ah this is my favorite time of year." sighed Sonic as he laid his back on the castle wall. Sora agreed with him. "Yeah I remember I helped save Santa Claus from Oogie Boogie. The bag of bugs."

Sonic opened his eyes and looked at him. "Really?" Sora nodded as he told what happend in Christmastown. "Wow, Sora I didn't know." Suddenly they heard a whistle and it was King Mickey. "All right Everybody, I hope you got your Christmas shopping ready by tommorrow. Because in two days we open Christmas gifts from our friends." Announced The King.

"Oh no!!" Sora said as he slapped his forhead. "What's wrong Sora?" Asked Sonic. "I forgot to give Kairi a Christmas gift. I don't know what to get her." He then looked down sadly. "Are you ready to tell her that you love her?" He asked then Sora nodded "I think I am. I just wanna give her a special present." He explained. Sonic put his hand on his chin.

"Hmmph I know Why don't you and I go Christmas Shopping at the worlds? We can find something there." Sora then looked up. "Hey that's a good idea but we need permission from the King of course." Sonic smirked "I don't think he would mind. Hey King Mickey!!!" He yelled The king looked behind him. "Can we talk to you for a minute?" The King nodded as they went to the library and explianed about Sora's dilemma. The King smiled and said "Sure you can. Just be back here by tommorrow."

Sora and Sonic nodded. "All right now let's this party started." Said a cheerful and determanied Sora. "Hey that's my line." Argued Sonic as they were running to the Gummi ship.

2. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Shadow's Christmas memory

Shadow was standing on the courtyard with his courtyard. He was holding a bell. He was thinking about his first Christmas with Maria. They were decorating a Christmas tree.

"Maria what's going on?" Asked Shadow as he was looking at the tree. Maria giggled "Shadow It's a Christmas tree." Shadow was confused. "A... Christmas Tree? What's Christmas?" He asked. Maria gasped "Oh that's right it's your first Christmas. It's a holiday where you celebrate with your family and friends." Shadow was in awe. "So does everybody celebrate this holiday?" She shook her head. "No. Now why don't you put up the star? It's a Christmas tradition." He nodded. as he stepped on the stepstool as he put the star on the top tree.

Back to the present he whispered "Merry Christmas, Maria."

Sorry it's short I just wanted to make a chapter for right now.