A Hitler doll in Ukraine? Was ist dies?!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Mirai, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mirai King's Apprentice

Clicky

I'm sure that everyone agrees that this is a very, very, VERY bad idea.

2. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

O_O That IS a bad Idea.

3. Noba Destiny Islands Resident

They better make Stalin to go with him.

But seriously, what was did this guy thinking when making this? Educational purposes? Just because? I don't really see the reason behind this.

4. Aura Goddess

That's a terrible idea.

5. The Twin My, what a strange duet

That is a terrible idea. I hope that toy maker gets busted for that.

6. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

...and thus, civilization shall soon crumble.

Not much going through that person's mind, is there?

7. Hissora ahurhurhur.

That's almost... scary. As if they're trying to make children think like Hitler's ways.

8. Atlas Gummi Ship Junkie

Goodness, what a horrible idea. What's next, though? Inflate-a-Auschwitz?

9. Hubba-Bubba-Bubbles Hollow Bastion Committee

that is a very very bad idea hitler is scary:nono:

10. jafar custom title

If I could, I would buy that so I could smash it to pieces.

11. JorrellVsRoxas Traverse Town Homebody

*chuckles* a Stalin doll xD
    How bout a Winston Churchill doll with 7 different action quotes!

12. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

For one thing, it doesn't even look like the guy. And, I think he doesn't really deserve to have a doll after him.

13. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

Wow...some1 must be REALLY ******ed to have made a doll for such a mother f***er.

Thank god the guy's dead. Hope he burns in hell and I hope the guy who came up with this idea joins him soon.

14. Laurence_Fox Chaser

That's what I was thinking. It's a rather poor likeness of Hitler.

From the small little interview, they're making it sound like the government is corrupt.

And I'm not defending Hitler's policies but he did bring Germany back out the depression during the Weimar period after WWI in which Germany was solely blamed for everything that happened. Germany was asked to pay a ridiculous sum of money, they gave up land to neighboring countries, and a democracy was set up in Germany who was an authoritarian state. Not to mention during the Weimar period, there was 100 different political parties. Look how many problems we have with just 2 or 3.

I'll have you know Hitler was a vegetarian and he never killed anyone by his own hand, aside from himself in 1945 as the Soviets advanced on Berlin. Sure he ordered the killings of hundreds of people but he himself never killed. If he's burning in hell for anything it was that he eventually stylized himself a god and got rid of Christianity during the Third Reich. That and the sin of suicide but now we're just picking at straws here.

15. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

making a hitler doll? what a horrible idea, who would buy that?

16. P Banned

Heh, one problem.

No market.

Girls would go for a girly doll. (generalizing here.)

Boys would not want a doll. (again, steriotyping._

Collecters would not sniff at a doll that ugly.

So, who is it appealing to?

17. Luka Deafening silence

L_F you know he just didn't kill people by himself because he had henchmen to do that right ?
    you can't in a million years tell me these are the only sins he has done =/
    i think hitler was a horrible person
    so this is just fail in my opininon

18. Mirai King's Apprentice

Yes, he helped the German economy quite a bit. In fact, without Hitler, there probably would not be a Germany today.

He was anti-semitic. 'Love thy neighbor' ring a bell? 'Do unto your brother as you wish brother to do unto you?' He definitely had the deadly sins, wrath and greed.

He didn't get rid of Christianity. In fact, many Nazis claimed that they were doing God's work. That's what the Bible meant by 'do not use God's name in vain.' Basically, 'Don't kill saying your doing my work.'

If Hell exists, he is definitely there. No excuses. If he's not, then there's something seriously screwed up with the universe.

19. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

Nazis would buy it, along with anti-semitic (pardon me if this is misspelled) folks.

20. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Hitler did not invent anti-semitism. The Jews historically were hated dating back as far as the middle ages. They'd get the jobs that Christians could not have...like banking(as the handling of money was a sin). They were blamed for the Black Death, as they kept themselves clean against the disease that affected Christians so naturally, the Jews were blamed.

And anti-semitism was not just in Europe during WW2, oh no, it was in the United States as well. Is why when the Jews tried fleeing from Europe to America, we shut our borders because they were Jewish. Jews already in the US were heavily segregated. They couldn't join like...the same country clubs, there would be signs saying 'No Jews permitted.' So it wasn't just Hitler.

And as far as the Nazis were concerned, Hitler WAS God. They tried to rewrite the Bible replacing Jesus' name with Hitler's. But there's just one small problem. Jesus dies and they can't have their God dieing. As well as the pesky 'Thou shalt not kill' rule. So what did they end up doing? They just got rid of Christianity and set up their own religion.

So when they said 'We're doing God's work.' What they really meant was 'We're doing Hitler's work.'

See you can't think rationally with the Nazis. Whenever you think you have them figured out they do something completely out of left field and then you go 'What?'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.