358/2 Days A few 358/2 Days Questions

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Rho, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rho Twilight Town Denizen

Okay, I beat the game, got The King, now I'm working at getting all missions 100% complete (thankfully I unlocked all the missions) to unlock Sora.. and to do that.. I need to know how to beat Dustflyer.

Would having Dual-Wield Roxas go at it be the best solution? I also need general tips, because it will kill me off in one hit sometimes.

2. sorax990 Merlin's Housekeeper

in this link ther is an strategy that worked for me. hope it help u.

3. Alex856 Twilight Town Denizen

I'm Venezuelan, So what? You got a Problem?
    Dustflyer :why?:
    You should bring LOADS of Elixirs like 10+.
    Be at least Level 85 and be prepared to suffer.It took me like an Hour to beat it after dying like a million times of course
    You can't use DW Roxas on story mode unless you cheat and I don't think He'll be very helpful either way

If you think he's hard on level 70-80 you should try to fight him on level 1 :why?:

4. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i'm not sure if playing the missions on Mission Mode works to unlock Sora. also, the enemies seem to be stronger in Mission Mode. what i did was equip Kingdom Key+ by equipping Zero Gear and 3 ability units. i recall that it's pattern was somewhat predictable after a while. it will definitely take a while to beat the Dustflier but defintely play it safe. when using Limit Breaks, make sure to use Cura beforehand so that you will heal during the attack. hope that helps.

5. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I found out that to get Sora you must do it on story mode, attach the ultimate gear it's acctually Roxases strongest weapon. Keep ethers on you and don't underestimate the use of cura and cure but don't use curaga it isn't very useful against the dustflyer, I say that from personal exspereance lol. I have Sora and it's good :D

6. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

Zero Gear + Round Block = Best friend.
    I found that those fireballs like to stray behind you and hit you if you don't have Round Block on you. I would suggest that. Bring a lot of healing items as well, I used Hi-potions, but elixirs and up will do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.