Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by ShibuyaGato, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well, this is hard to talk about, but I figure I should bring it up.

My grandma's sister had a stroke about a week ago. Some family who lives in California told us she was fine but today we found out that there's nothing they can do. She can only move her finger.

I'm probably going to have to go to California. I don't know for how long, but I do know that my grandma won't ever be the same. I'm probably going to be off here for a while though.
    This is tough for me, especially considering I only met her once, but it just makes you think about mortality and such.

I'll be back when I can, but that probably won't be anytime soon.

2. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Oh Cat... I'm so sorry to hear.
    Our thoughts are with you and your family, and we love you so much.
    We hope you'll be able to return soon, and we'll naturally look forward to it.

Either way. Take care of yourself, and remember that if you need us, we'll be here.

~Bushy

3. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Aww, that's terrible. My thoughts and prayers are with you and you're family. I hope everything will go as well as it can. It sounds really rough.

4. Pinekaboo Chaser

Cat, there's very little I can say to make it better, as much as I'd like to, so I won't try. I will say though, that anytime you need an ear, I'll be around.
    I hope that things resolve in the best possible manner as soon as they can. I'll miss you.

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

As I already stated in my PM, you've got my condolences and prayers.

6. Llave Superless Moderator

Le bummer cool Cat. :c

I extend my sincerest wishes and desires for everything to work out dandy. My prayers as well shall be with ye.

I will miss you Mrs. Ten-inch.

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Oh my, I'm really sorry to hear this. My condolences to your family during this tough situation

8. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I think all I can say is take your time in coming back, and don't rush anything. Not very good at this kind of stuff....so yeah, take care

9. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Oh dear...
    I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

My prayers and condolences to your family Cat. Good luck and I look forward to the time when we may meet again.

10. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh goodness Cat! I am very sorry to hear that dear!

I can relate to how you're feeling though, because the almost-same thing happened to me. So yeah, please take as much time as you need off until you feel better. You will certainly be missed.

And if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. Good luck and best wishes Cat.

11. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I'm so sorry, Kitty Cat. My grandpa had a stroke a few years ago and died last summer, so I know the feeling. Condolences, and I'll be praying for you and your family, too. If you want to talk or vent or whatever, I'm also completely willing to listen.

We'll miss you over here, but take all the time that you need. ♥

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.