Kingdom Hearts 100 Dalmatian Help

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Marluxia912, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Marluxia912 Destiny Islands Resident

So, while cheating to find the rest of the Dalmatians, it seems that my journal says that I'm missing numbers 46, 47, 48. Here's the thing, I already have them but it won't register in the journal, I guess.
    I went to the area where the Dalmatians were supposed to be which is at the Palace Gates in Agrabah. I go there and the chest is not there. Thing is, I remember getting this chest. So...why isn't it in my journal. The chest isn't there, I remember opening it, and I even watched a youtube video to confirm it.

So...why isn't it coming up in my journal? This is probably going to stop me from getting the trophy I need. I hope it's not a glitch or something cause this is kind of making me mad.

2. A Zebra Chaser

Glitch in the 1.5 version
    If you want to get the journal completion you'll have to restart

3. Marluxia912 Destiny Islands Resident

Restart? You mean, restart the whole game?

4. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i'm assuming your'e talking about the HD remake. a lot of the puppies were moved in Final Mix, here is the one you're looking for

starts at 04:26

5. Marluxia912 Destiny Islands Resident

Thank you. I hope this works. I would hate to restart the whole game

6. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

Oddly enough, I have the exact same problem, except with Hollow Bastion. I have all the dalmatians, but the last one in that world won't register in my journal. Blast it all.

7. Marluxia912 Destiny Islands Resident

Try watching the video that Evilman_89 provided. It helped me a lot and I got all the dalmations :3
    The locations were changed afterall

8. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

I did. I'm positive I got all the dalmatians, but it doesn't register in the journal. Just a glitch, I suppose. Oh well, I'm more disappointed you can only fight Xemnas once.

9. Jin うごかないで

Which version are you playing because, In the final mix version some dalmatians are relocated to other places. these are the final mix relocated chests I will put underneath if you're playing 1.5 or final mix.

If it's the regular kingdom hearts and your game has completely just glitched on you I'm not too sure.

http://prntscr.com/1yzqy6 this is a link to the screen shot I took of the final mix list of puppies.

Edit; whoops I didn't realize Evil's Vid had already helped you, also there are only 99 dalmatians not 100