1.5 strategy guide?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Zeroxys, May 10, 2013.

1. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

Has anyone heard any news if SE will release a new strategy guide for KH1.5? im what i call myself a perfectionist at KH and FF games and i love to collect every item, weapon, summon/link, skills in all these games. cuz i know it being 1.5 the strategy guide for the original KH wont be pointless but it might be outta date to due extra items/bosses. was just wondering if anyone had heard anything about one.

who else loves to have strategy guides? :)

2. Shift Chaser

Still early to tell, but I'm pretty sure things like collections don't get guides.
    But that's one of the many things the internet's for, so just ask away or google a guide for whatever you need.

3. Misty gimme kiss

I don't believe Square releases guides themselves, if memory serves they're usually done/released by Brady Games. I can't see them doing one for 1.5, though. It just seems like a waste for a collection. There's already a rather comprehensive official guide for Kingdom Hearts (though it's not Final Mix), but as Red said, the internet has certainly got you covered.

It is nice having the physical guide, though. But feel free to ask for help on KHV while you play through!

4. Sara Tea Drinker

Anyway, I only really use a strategy guide when the game seems insane with the difficulty. I got one for Majora's Mask and regretted it after how easily I flew through the game. Though I used the one for OOT like a crutch when it came to the Water Temple.

I did use one for KHII, but that was only for the 100% in Normal for the secret ending. I don't see myself buying the Strategy Guide for Kingdom Hearts 1.5.

5. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

According to my dear friend google, HD collections don't really get strategy guides. The games should already have their own strategy guide and the only thing that would be left out is a guide through the FM extras. Of course at this point the internet can serve as your guide to anything. There's tons of old guides for khfm, and re:com online and no doubt someone will make a guide online for the hd collection.
    There's little chance of an official guide, however.

6. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

7. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Wow. Prima's really just given up, haven't they?

I guess I don't blame them. A week after the Japanese version of a game hits, there are already six guides in English up on GameFAQs.

8. Misty gimme kiss

Yeah imo there's no real reason for the delay. A lot of stores will do deals where, if you buy the game, you can get the guide for such & such off, and I'd imagine that's where a lot of their sales come from. Of course there's the possibility that not everyone is buying on day 1, but big fans tend to, and big fans tend to buy the guides. The week delay is a really stupid move.