Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix; Wizard relic & Defender shield?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Jin, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Jin うごかないで

I'm having a lot of trouble trying to find these last two weapons to get the trophies for all staves and shields. I've got all the others and synthesized fantasia and seven elements but I'm just going around killing as many defenders and wizards as I can But no luck. I've got lucky strike on for all 3 sora donald & goofy is there anything I'm missing?

2. libregkd -

3. Misty gimme kiss

Synthesizing is a pain in the first game because there's not a lot you can do to increase your drop rate (unlike KH2, where you can use Sweet Memories, abilities, equipment, etc.). When I've had to grind for synthesis materials, I've always found End of the World the best location for it (in the World Terminus area, I think it's called--where there are all those beams). It's easy to spawn the Heartless you need, pretty sure Defenders and Wizards are there in large numbers.

4. libregkd -

5. Jin うごかないで

Well! After 2 days of repeatedly killing defenders and wizards , I finally got the wizard relic , there really is no way to up the chances of getting one to drop it's just extremely rare. Now I just have to get the defender shield now

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

I thought Lucky Lucky increased the rate drop rate in Kingdom Hearts?

7. Jin うごかないで

I think that's In KH2 , In kh1 the most we get is Lucky strike.

8. Amaury Legendary Hero

Okay, yeah, Lucky Strike.

It's pretty much the same thing. I just had the name wrong.

9. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

10. Patman Bof

Really ? I got the Wizard relic very early on and didn' t even notice, and it took me five minutes to get the Defender shield the way Libre suggested. Guess I' m a lucky *******. XD

11. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

http://www.khwiki.net here you can find drop rate of all item and also a lot of other stuff about KH. I found that site very useful when making Ultima Weapon. And yes, you are lucky xD, but the first time I played KH i dropped Wizard's Relic and Defender very soon. I dropped Defender before the first fight with Riku, and the Wizard's Relic on the second HB visit[DOUBLEPOST=1384016156][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Not in KH2FM, where they removed all the lucky lucky abilities from the weapons and you have to complete the third puzzle to synthetize a lucky ring...

12. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah, those items are a pain to get as it starts becoming a grind fest. Good luck snagging that shield!

13. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i wonder if your odds are better in a world with a 4th member who has Lucky Strike

14. Jin うごかないで

This is in 1.5 not 2 I believe Lucky strike is only in KH2 if i'm right I can't remember off the top of my head :C

Even after ages of trying I still never got the staff so I gave up ;_;

EDIT: no wait I contradicted myself yeah we have lucky strike in KH 1 haha sorry anyways I don't think the heartless appear in a world with the heartless that drop the mage relic within a world with a 4th party member who uses lucky strike sadly it's honestly near impossible to get and i've gone through traverse town so many times and never got a drop

15. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

You should kill a lot of defenders to get the Defender shield. Hollow Bastion has lots of them if I can remember.

16. Jin うごかないで

I already found the defender shield. I never got to find the damn Mage Relic ;_;

17. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

i wish i could trade u guys lol. ive found 4 wizard relics and 0 sheilds. found them all while farming the ingrediants for the ultima weapon. what i advise u to do is get lucky strike equipped on every1 & in the area next to the camp in deep jungle u can spawn like 8 wizards in 1 round and kill them all within seconds & run out & run back in. they appear after the 8 darkballs. hope this helps!

18. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

>_>
    <_<

Anyways, the best advice I can come up with is to Google the spawn rate of Wizards and Defenders in each world and hit the world with the highest rate.