Fandub 1.5 HD Remix - Day 150 (Roxas & Axel)

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Mike Chaser

"1.5 HD Remix - Day 150 (Roxas & Axel)" begins the fandub production for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix. Our team will be voicing selected scenes from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days up until the international release.

1.5 HD Remix - Day 150 (Roxas & Axel) is somewhat incomplete. The video was slightly longer, however translations were rough based on the previous dialogue in the DS version of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Looking to bring the highest level of production, I decided to cut the video short due to extended dialogue, lip sync error, etc. For now, you can call this our "deleted scene" until we release a following video later this month.

Our plan is to release somewhere between 8-12 videos before the official English release. Have a scene in mind? Let us know in the comments section below.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Apr 11, 2013.

1. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      It's kind of off putting hearing a, for all intents and purposes, new KH game talk about nobodies, their lack of hearts, and such, since less than a year ago we learnt that was all a lie
    2. 61
      Yeah, but it does bring back memories of when KH actually made a slight semblance of sense.
    3. ALPHAGTBill
      ALPHAGTBill
      Awesome stuff! I'm getting really excited about the game now!

Another great dub, Mike! Keep up the good work.
    4. Vagineer
      Vagineer
      I love it!!! Keep up the good work, guys!
    5. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Very nice!

Is this a new Axel, or is this the same voice you had for him before? .o.