Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Puppie location change?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Serenacake, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Serenacake Traverse Town Homebody

"The puppies are not changed in the Final Mix. Changes in Final Mix are mentioned above. You may want to try to find the Dalmatians 31, 32, 33 after entering the Climbing Trees area (one way is to enter through the Vines 2 area), find the Blue Trinity mark and use it to find the puppies. The trinity mark is located in front of the exit to the tree house area."

I activated the trinity mark there, and I got a Thundaga-G (a gummi-ship piece) every other guide I've read says 31, 32,, 33 are in that spot both in original release, and Final Mix.

I'm assuming they were changed for 1.5, for some reason or another. Anybody have any ideas or know of any other puppy location change?

2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I actually ran into something like that. Was looking for 43, 44, and 45, and a guide I read said they were in Halloweentown square, but I found them with the Detect trinity at Neverland. 'Course that could've just been the guide being a piece of crap, who knows.

3. Krowley Moderator

Go to the Waterfall Cavern in Deep Jungle
    There should be a chest that holds the 3 puppies you're looking for.

4. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

some of the puppies have been moved. Theyre still in the same world, but in different place. such as the dalmatians from wonderland, instead of them all being in chests, now one of them you have to use a white trinity instead of just high jumping to the bushes in the courtyard. i believe they changed the location of at least 2 sets of puppies per world. so after you get the white trinity is now when you can get them all. the brady games guide is only good for general locations of chests in remix 1.5, but as far as what they contain, about 65% of them have changed. Hope this answers your question

5. Roxas1359 Destiny Islands Resident

In the original Final Mix the Dalmatian puppies locations were changed to putting them either in Trinities or in new locations. If I could link a video from my Game Anyone channel here I would because I have a video that shows a good deal of the locations of the Dalmatian puppies.