「ÏŚĻÄŅĐ MÄŚŚÄĊŖË」

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Jul 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

HEART FUCK YOU.png
    "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none." Ironic that "All's Well" shares such a dark, bitter and unpleasant view of human relationships. As I'm sure all of you will by the end of your vacation.

How can you trust someone when they may be trying to kill you? How do you know if someone has a geniune interest in you, or if they're just pretending to make sure they aren't punished week in and week out.

You don't.

You find out you’ve won a trip to a beach vacation. You're excited because you finally get to hang out with people your own age (18-30). You're promised tons of hot models to choose from, booze and pot galore! And it's all true!

Except, no one told you about the catch, right? Each week you will be given an assignment, to either seduce, befriend, or kill another person on the island. Too bad you didn't know about that before you signed up.

Summary!!!!!:

You are a person who has won a contest, promising you tons of fun for weeks of your summer vacation!

Your character has just woken up in one of the guests rooms on the island. You have a roommate. You all wake up to hear the message above before you hear through your ear piece (everything on the island is being recorded, video captured, and this is how the producers in the studio talk to you) your assingment.

Rules:

1. 4 days IRL is 1 day in the RP. You'll have Morning, Afternoon, Night, and the Middle of the Night. The week ends either when everyone has completed their assingment, or when 4 days are up. There will be a counter telling you how long you have to complete your assingment. You are able to SKIP days if you're done interacting and you want to move on to a new day. The week can either go up to 28 days, or can end in less. You should be posting at LEAST once a day, even more to get through interacting with each other.

2. You have a player objective: To complete your action. But anything you decide to do is up to you. The island is HUGE and there is tons of fun stuff for you to do to get to know each other and everything, so use it.

3. Please refer to this thread if you have questions about assingments or how killing people works: http://kh-vids.net/threads/interest-check-horror-romance.154928/#post-4284949

4. On that note, you never HAVE to kill anyone. You will never get two "kill actions". You can also just not complete your assingment. I wouldn't recommand doing that but hey, if your character has a moral highground then sure.

5. You can have up to 3 characters. That way you probably won't have to kill yourself. Or seduce yourself. Etc.

6. Similar to Cupid's Brew, you can have mature "suggestive" scenes but put a warning and a spoiler tag.

7. Try to post at least a paragraph or two.

Character Sheets:

Try to make your character sheet like an interview for a reality show. That's what it is so. Also, this is pre you finding out it's murder island.

Full Name:
    Appearance:
    Dislikes:
    Weaknesses/Fears:
    Strengths/Talents:
    Personality:
    Sexual Preference:
    Are you a Virgin? (How many partners have you had?):
    Highest level of education?:
    Do you smoke? (Do you use illegal substances?):
    Do you have children? (If yes, how many):
    Do you exercise on a daily basis? (If yes, how many hours a week, and what do you do, leg work? Arms? Strength or Agility?):
    Do you live alone?:
    Do you have a mental illness?:
    Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend or girlfriend?:
    Have you ever lied to your best friend?:
    Have you ever stolen a potential partner from your best friend?:
    Have you dated your best friends old boyfriend or girlfriend?:
    Have you ever betrayed a friend?:
    Have you ever wanted to kill anyone?:
    If your best friend or lover committed a crime, what would you do?:
    DnD alignment?:
    What's your deepest, darkest secret?:
    What do you hope to discover about yourself this week?:

Female Characters:

1. Cinder Pike
    2. Rowen Parker
    3. Autumn Saws
    4. Ivy
    5. Eevee

Male Characters:
    1. Hunter
    2. Alistair Warren
    3. Christopher Steiner
    4. Ace Daniels
    5. Chris Gilm

• Full Name: Cinder Pike (Catherine "CINDER" Pike)
      Appearance: Snap away. X
      Dislikes: People. Well, most people. People who think they're good people but they're bad people. Seafood, but crab and lobster is okay.
      Weaknesses/Fears: Like I would tell you. (Empathizing with people. Death. Spiders. Any kind of relationship)
      Strengths/Talents: I'm pretty easy to get a lot with, but I'm also not easily stepped on. I can handle myself just fine. I've been in a few scraps so I know how to take down a target. I get into a lot of trouble, but not getting caught is one of my best talents. I have a lot more talents... but I think this is a PG show most of the time right?
      Personality: Why don't you wait and find out? (Probably a psychopath. Fiery. "Fun".)
      Sexual Preference: I swing in all directions. (Bi-Sexual)
      Are you a Virgin? (How many partners have you had?): No. Look at me, do you THINK I would stay a virgin for this long? I don't have an exact number so don't ask.
      Highest level of education?: I'm in a Police College.
      Do you smoke? (Do you use illegal substances?): I don't think I can answer that on live television (Yes, a little pot)
      Do you have children? (If yes, how many): No way.
      Do you exercise on a daily basis? (If yes, how many hours a week, and what do you do, leg work? Arms? Strength or Agility?): I can carry a 150 pound body. You need to be in shape to become a police officer. I keep active.
      Do you live alone?: Yes.
      Do you have a mental illness?: No
      Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend or girlfriend?: No.
      Have you ever lied to your best friend?: I have a best friend.
      Have you ever stolen a potenial partner from your best friend?: No
      Have you dated your best friends old boyfriend or girlfriend?: No. Even if I did "date", that's really ****ed up.
      Have you ever betrayed a friend?: It depends on what they did.
      Have you ever wanted to kill anyone?: Doesn't everybody?
      If your best friend or lover commited a crime, what would you do?: Turn them in. Justice excuses no one, not even your closest friends from their crimes.
      DnD aligment?: Neutral and Chaotic Evil
      What's your deepest, darkest secret?: I don't keep a lot of secrets.
      What do you hope to discover about yourself this week?: I know myself just fine, but thanks.

Full Name: Rowan Parker
      Appearance: ... X
      Dislikes: Most things...
      Weaknesses/Fears: Speaking. Any outdoor activity.
      Strengths/Talents: I like to read people, not just books. I'm observant, perspective and can blend into the background.
      Personality: The silent, broody type.
      Sexual Preference: I don't know... (Bi-Curious)
      Are you a Virgin? (How many partners have you had?): ...
      Highest level of education?: I have a BA in human psychology
      Do you smoke? (Do you use illegal substances?): ...Everyone does Pot right?
      Do you have children? (If yes, how many): No
      Do you exercise on a daily basis? (If yes, how many hours a week, and what do you do, leg work? Arms? Strength or Agility?): No
      Do you live alone?: Yes
      Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend or girlfriend?: No
      Have you ever lied to your best friend?: Yes
      Have you ever stolen a potential partner from your best friend?: No
      Have you dated your best friends old boyfriend or girlfriend?: No
      Have you ever betrayed a friend?: Yes
      Have you ever wanted to kill anyone?: ...For good reason
      If your best friend or lover committed a crime, what would you do?: Don't ask, don't tell. I have deniablity
      DnD alignment?: True Neutral
      What's your deepest, darkest secret?: You don't need to know.
      What do you hope to discover about yourself this week?: ...I thought this was just a beach party, not some soul search.

• Full Name: Hunter. Just Hunter. (Stefano Macellazione)
      Appearance: Raw sexiness

Likes: People who mind their own business (Violence, sarcasm, women, alchol, pot)
      Dislikes: Flaming unicorns of death and destruction (children, people who can't take a joke, people who are too serious but that may be the same thing, lack of pot and alcohol. Pacifists)
      Weaknesses/Fears: None and none (extremely stubborn and determined to get his own way unless he's paid, reckless. Fears parrots. No other birds, just parrots)
      Strengths/Talents: Awesome, stronger than you, intelligent as they come (Physically incredibly fit, confident though that could also be a weakness in some cases, can think very strategically but often does not, very good at reading people)
      Personality: Think of the most amazing person you know. Multiply them by ten, then multiply that result by about three hundred and two. That's basically me (Cocky as all hell, stubborn, sarcastic, manipulative)
      Sexual Preference: Yes (technically swings both ways, with a strong preference for women)

Are you a Virgin? Why don't we go back to my place and you can tell me in the morning? ;) (No)
      Highest level of education?: Yale university (dropped out two years before he would've graduated)
      Do you smoke? Nah, I see no point in it (Big time)
      Do you have children? (If yes, how many): I don't need a small army yet, so no (For once, he's telling the truth)
      Do you exercise on a daily basis? Yes, I do 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats and 10km running daily (he does about half of that, unless he's on vacation)
      Do you have a mental illness?: No (He may seem delusional, but he really doesn't)
      Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend or girlfriend?: I have no girlfriends or boyfriends, I only have past lovers that can't keep up. Not my fault if I have multiple at the same time (Yes)
      Have you ever lied to your best friend?: Never (He doesn't have one after he totally did lie to them)
      Have you ever stolen a potential partner from your best friend?: What kind of scum would do that? (not due to lack of trying)
      Have you ever betrayed a friend?: Pfft, no (sold his friend's secrets for money)
      Have you ever wanted to kill anyone?: All the time
      If your best friend or lover committed a crime, what would you do?: Probably help them out of it but not far enough that it can't be used against them)

DnD alignment?: DnD? (chaotic evil)
      What's your deepest, darkest secret?: I once killed a man...with this thumb! (he wet his bed until he was 12)
      What do you hope to discover about yourself this week?: How many women I can satisfy at once.

• Full Name: Autumn Saws
      Appearance: This is my recent selfie..
      Likes: I love to read and write. That's what I'm currently attending school for.
      Dislikes: Judgmental people, and liars.
      Weaknesses/Fears: I'm terrified of heights. Sometimes I get panic attacks from elevators. As for weaknesses, I wouldn't know. I'm p solid w/o the whole height nonsense.
      Strengths/Talents: Strengths.. well I'm not too athletic. But I do take walks. But uh, hum, I do- I mean I can read a little over 400 pages within 15 hours. And I've won may creative awards.
      Personality: W-well, I'm very outgoing, believe it or not. I'm just camera shy. I'm also very open minded, but sometimes people are just stupid. Oh god, can I say that? I'm sorry.
      Sexual Preference: Men. I mean, I'm straight.
      Are you a Virgin? (How many partners have you had?): That's an odd question for an interview.. but uh well, I'm not a virgin but I've only had one partner.
      Highest level of education?: I'm a sophomore at uni.
      Do you smoke? (Do you use illegal substances?): I don't, but the occasional marijuana.
      Do you have children? (If yes, how many): No.
      Do you exercise on a daily basis? (If yes, how many hours a week, and what do you do, leg work? Arms? Strength or Agility?): Well, I maybe clock 5-8 hour a week.. I just go to my local gym and walk the track. It's rare when I jog around.
      Do you live alone?: Yes, I have my own apartment, I don't stay in the dorms.
      Do you have a mental illness?: I was diagnosed with clinical depression 8 year ago.
      Have you ever lied to your best friend?: Yes, potentially why we lost contact.
      Have you ever stolen a potential partner from your best friend?: No, never been in that situation. (sweats)
      Have you dated your best friends old boyfriend or girlfriend?: N-no. (continues to sweat)
      Have you ever betrayed a friend?: I've been to busy for a social life. But when I was in high school, I did lie a lot to prevent hurt feelings.
      Have you ever wanted to kill anyone?: Yes. Mostly myself though.
      If your best friend or lover committed a crime, what would you do?: It depends on the relationship. If I'm wildly in love with him, I would probably do anything to cover it up. If me and this so called best friend were super close and it was a good 5+ year friendship, I would do the same. Do anything to cover it up.
      DnD alignment?: DnD? What is that?
      What's your deepest, darkest secret?: This is gunna be aired? I don't think I can commit to that..
      What do you hope to discover about yourself this week?: I'm hoping to get out of my shell and make friends. I'm tired of being the hermit or weirdo. Maybe one day I can write a book about this!

• Full Name: Alistair Warren
      Appearance: Was posing for a friend of mine doing Media and we got this one.
      Likes: Well you know, the usual stuff. Reading, video games, watching stuff on TV? Oh, and fencing of course.
      Dislikes: Really, really overbearing people who are loud and rude, they sort of kill the mood you know?
      Weaknesses/Fears: Sharks (There aren't sharks on this island right?).
      Strengths/Talents: I'm fast, pretty strong and I'm a good fencer. And well, play me at video games and find out.
      Personality: I'd say I'm pretty relaxed, my friends say that I'm on form with banter.
      Sexual Preference: Ohhh boy, it's like that eh? Straight. Sorry guys, nothing personal.
      Are you a Virgin? (How many partners have you had?): Only a couple really. More after this trip by the sounds of it.
      Highest level of education?: University of York. Britain represent!
      Do you smoke? (Do you use illegal substances?): Nope. You do you, but it's not for me.
      Do you have children? (If yes, how many): None.
      Do you exercise on a daily basis? (If yes, how many hours a week, and what do you do, leg work? Arms? Strength or Agility?): Sprints to build up leg strength, couple of arm exercises to make sure I'm quick and a spot of jogging to round it out. Rounds out at two and a half hours to three, not quite Olympic.
      Do you live alone?: I have a couple of room mates who wish they were me right now.
      Do you have a mental illness?: Managed to stave it off so far. Apart from the irrational fear of sharks caused by watching Jaws way too young (Thanks Mom and Dad).
      Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend or girlfriend?: Hell no sir (Or ma'am)!
      Have you ever lied to your best friend?: Only stupid stuff like telling him that the girl he likes' name was spelled with two z's for a joke. I told him afterwards.
      Have you ever stolen a potential partner from your best friend?: Nah. We've got different tastes.
      Have you dated your best friends old boyfriend or girlfriend?: Nope.
      Have you ever betrayed a friend?: Definitely not.
      Have you ever wanted to kill anyone?: I mean, I guess? Doubt I'd actually do it though. There's always that one guy who you want to drop dead, but not really. You just want him to shut up and stop doing whatever he's doing.
      If your best friend or lover committed a crime, what would you do?: Huh. Well, I guess it depends? I'd probably turn them in if it was something really bad.

DnD alignment?: Lawful Good (Oh yeah, I've played some of this too).
      What's your deepest, darkest secret?: My search history. I mean nothing.
      What do you hope to discover about yourself this week?: How everything goes when I'm not interacting with just other folks at my Uni or at Fencing. Let's how I face up against the rest of the world.

Full Name:
      Christopher Steiner
      Appearance: A classmate took this one while we were out on a trip a month ago.
      Likes: Seafood of all kinds! This place is ideal, islands are good for seafood. And I have a passing interest in most things, but don't talk to me about fashion nor clothes. I have no desire to stoop so low as to try to fit in with fake standards.
      Dislikes: Those who pry. Being watched.
      Weaknesses/Fears: Sadly, my body isn't quite as strong as my spirit is. No matter, I doubt I'll be arm wrestling people here on my holiday. And well, there are some things that you have to keep close to your chest.
      Strengths/Talents: For what I lack in mental strength my mind is a fully armed and operational machine! Science, mathematics, classical literature... I am a jack of all trades.
      Personality: Bombastic and energetic, instilled with an unconquerable energy, indefatigable! And yet, I have my hidden depths which shall only be revealed to those who I deem worthy of being privy to my secrets...
      Sexual Preference: Why should I care about the gender? Affection is affection after all!
      Are you a Virgin? (How many partners have you had?): ... Yes. But I won't be for much longer I suspect!
      Highest level of education?: Just graduated high school, really excited to get out into university. I shall be the envy of all upon my return!
      Do you smoke? (Do you use illegal substances?): No, but perhaps I will... We'll see.
      Do you exercise on a daily basis? (If yes, how many hours a week, and what do you do, leg work? Arms? Strength or Agility?): I get out, some walking and sometimes some running but I don't run track by any means. Why try so hard? Life is not meant to be lived enslaving yourself to a sport to gain a merely artificial reward! (What's the point of it anyway?)
      Do you live alone?: Yeah, just moved out.
      Do you have a mental illness?: No, why would you ask that? (Bi-Polar Disorder)
      Have you ever lied to your best friend?: If I had to, and I've had to now and then. For their own good of course.
      Have you ever stolen a potential partner from your best friend?: No.
      Have you dated your best friends old boyfriend or girlfriend?: No.
      Have you ever betrayed a friend?: To betray one's friends is a terrible crime!
      Have you ever wanted to kill anyone?: Wanted? Oh I've done more than want! Just kidding, seriously I'm not a murderer guys chill.
      If your best friend or lover committed a crime, what would you do?: Well, I suppose it depends why they did it. And who to.
      DnD alignment?: True Neutral.
      What's your deepest, darkest secret?: I'm afraid that's classified, and you won't be hearing it from me.
      What do you hope to discover about yourself this week?: I'm less interested in myself, and more interested in finding out about the other people here!

• Full Name: "My name is Ace Daniels. Generic, right?"
      Appearance: "I don't take pictures often but maybe this one will do."
      Likes: "I like people. I like seeing what they're capable of, how they love, what they hate. I also like colors and animals. I like science and myths. Basically I love this planet we live on."
      Dislikes: "Being wrong, but who doesn't? Losing, being cheated, liars."
      Weaknesses/Fears: "Isn't the fun part of life figuring these things out?" He's afraid of being cut off from people and his greatest weakness is a lack of control when anger strikes.
      Strengths/Talents: "I know how to read people as well as I could cut one open," he laughs. "Sorry, sorry. Didn't mean to make anyone uncomfortable. I'm a med student."
      Personality: "I'm just your average guy, one you'd see anywhere."
      Sexual Preference: "I don't care much for labels. I like whoever I like."
      Are you a Virgin? (How many partners have you had?): "Hm... Isn't it a bit rude to ask?"
      Highest level of education?: "Like I said, I'm a med student."
      Do you smoke? (Do you use illegal substances?): "Not often. But when I do it's not a lot. And anything illegal? Of course not." He has.
      Do you have children? (If yes, how many): "No."
      Do you exercise on a daily basis? (If yes, how many hours a week, and what do you do, leg work? Arms? Strength or Agility?): "I try. Not daily but normally every other day at least. I lean towards agility over strength."
      Do you live alone?: "Afraid so."
      Do you have a mental illness?: "I'm not diagnosed with anything."
      Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend or girlfriend?: "I hate cheaters. So naturally I never cheat on anyone."
      Have you ever lied to your best friend?: "This implies I have a best friend. Which I do not. If I did... Well, like I said. I'm your average guy. But it would only ever be in their best interests."
      Have you ever stolen a potential partner from your best friend?: "Same as before."
      Have you dated your best friends old boyfriend or girlfriend?: "I honestly don't see the issue. Unless they became the ex for horrible reasons, then no."
      Have you ever betrayed a friend?: "There's a reason why I don't have a best friend right now, right?"
      Have you ever wanted to kill anyone?: "Who hasn't?"
      If your best friend or lover committed a crime, what would you do?: "Depends how close we are."
      DnD alignment?: "I think I would either be chaotic or true neutral."
      What's your deepest, darkest secret?: "That I'm a murderer!" He laughs again. "Sorry, was that joke in poor taste? Come on now, you can't expect people to seriously answer this, right? Have others?"
      What do you hope to discover about yourself this week?: "Not in it for the self discovery. Just here for some fun."

• Full Name: Chris Gilm

Appearance: Average height, blonde stuck up hair and enjoys wearing layers as opposed to single shirts, He provided a picture ...

Likes: Games, painting, niche sports (Golf, Bowling, Volleyball) and other peoples
      business

Dislikes: Betrayers, religious influence and fights

Weaknesses/Fears: Vertigo and isn’t very physically strong

Strengths/Talents: Very good with words, good at finding what makes people tick

Personality: Charming and Cautious.

Sexual Preference: Ladies.

Are you a Virgin? (How many partners have you had?): no, 2.

Highest level of education?: College graduate, perfect As

Do you smoke? (Do you use illegal substances?): No

Do you exercise on a daily basis? (If yes, how many hours a week, and what do you do, leg work? Arms? Strength or Agility?): No workouts however does enjoy running and climbing

Do you live alone?: yes

Have you ever lied to your best friend?: No

Have you ever stolen a potential partner from your best friend?: Yes

Have you ever betrayed a friend?: No

Have you ever wanted to kill anyone?: Haven’t we all?

If your best friend or lover committed a crime, what would you do?: keep quiet and don’t get involved

DnD alignment?: Life's a balancing act

What's your deepest, darkest secret?: Has resorted to forceful actions to get the desired results.

What do you hope to discover about yourself this week?: Nothing, He’s happy the way he is, he’s just ready after all his hard work to take a break in the sun!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  2. Glen Returned from the dead

Character #1. I'll do the other later

Full Name: Hunter. Just Hunter. (Stefano Macellazione)
    Appearance: Raw sexiness
    Likes: People who mind their own business (Violence, sarcasm, women, alchol, pot)
    Dislikes: Flaming unicorns of death and destruction (children, people who can't take a joke, people who are too serious but that may be the same thing, lack of pot and alcohol. Pacifists)
    Weaknesses/Fears: None and none (extremely stubborn and determined to get his own way unless he's paid, reckless. Fears parrots. No other birds, just parrots)
    Strengths/Talents: Awesome, stronger than you, intelligent as they come (Physically incredibly fit, confident though that could also be a weakness in some cases, can think very strategically but often does not, very good at reading people)
    Personality: Think of the most amazing person you know. Multiply them by ten, then multiply that result by about three hundred and two. That's basically me (Cocky as all hell, stubborn, sarcastic, manipulative)
    Sexual Preference: Yes (technically swings both ways, with a strong preference for women)
    Are you a Virgin? Why don't we go back to my place and you can tell me in the morning? ;) (No)
    Highest level of education?: Yale university (dropped out two years before he would've graduated)
    Do you smoke? Nah, I see no point in it (Big time)
    Do you have children? (If yes, how many): I don't need a small army yet, so no (For once, he's telling the truth)
    Do you exercise on a daily basis? Yes, I do 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats and 10km running daily (he does about half of that, unless he's on vacation)
    Do you have a mental illness?: No (He may seem delusional, but he really doesn't)
    Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend or girlfriend?: I have no girlfriends or boyfriends, I only have past lovers that can't keep up. Not my fault if I have multiple at the same time (Yes)
    Have you ever lied to your best friend?: Never (He doesn't have one after he totally did lie to them)
    Have you ever stolen a potential partner from your best friend?: What kind of scum would do that? (not due to lack of trying)
    Have you ever betrayed a friend?: Pfft, no (sold his friend's secrets for money)
    Have you ever wanted to kill anyone?: All the time
    If your best friend or lover committed a crime, what would you do?: Probably help them out of it but not far enough that it can't be used against them)
    DnD alignment?: DnD? (chaotic evil)
    What's your deepest, darkest secret?: I once killed a man...with this thumb! (he wet his bed until he was 12)
    What do you hope to discover about yourself this week?: How many women I can satisfy at once.

3. Shuhbooty moon child

Full Name: Autumn Saws
    Appearance: This is my recent selfie..
    Likes: I love to read and write. That's what I'm currently attending school for.
    Dislikes: Judgmental people, and liars.
    Weaknesses/Fears: I'm terrified of heights. Sometimes I get panic attacks from elevators. As for weaknesses, I wouldn't know. I'm p solid w/o the whole height nonsense.
    Strengths/Talents: Strengths.. well I'm not too athletic. But I do take walks. But uh, hum, I do- I mean I can read a little over 400 pages within 15 hours. And I've won may creative awards.
    Personality: W-well, I'm very outgoing, believe it or not. I'm just camera shy. I'm also very open minded, but sometimes people are just stupid. Oh god, can I say that? I'm sorry.
    Sexual Preference: Men. I mean, I'm straight.
    Are you a Virgin? (How many partners have you had?): That's an odd question for an interview.. but uh well, I'm not a virgin but I've only had one partner.
    Highest level of education?: I'm a sophomore at uni.
    Do you smoke? (Do you use illegal substances?): I don't, but the occasional marijuana.
    Do you exercise on a daily basis? (If yes, how many hours a week, and what do you do, leg work? Arms? Strength or Agility?): Well, I maybe clock 5-8 hour a week.. I just go to my local gym and walk the track. It's rare when I jog around.
    Do you live alone?: Yes, I have my own apartment, I don't stay in the dorms.
    Do you have a mental illness?: I was diagnosed with clinical depression 8 year ago.
    Have you ever lied to your best friend?: Yes, potentially why we lost contact.
    Have you ever stolen a potential partner from your best friend?: No, never been in that situation. (sweats)
    Have you dated your best friends old boyfriend or girlfriend?: N-no. (continues to sweat)
    Have you ever betrayed a friend?: I've been to busy for a social life. But when I was in high school, I did lie a lot to prevent hurt feelings.
    Have you ever wanted to kill anyone?: Yes. Mostly myself though.
    If your best friend or lover committed a crime, what would you do?: It depends on the relationship. If I'm wildly in love with him, I would probably do anything to cover it up. If me and this so called best friend were super close and it was a good 5+ year friendship, I would do the same. Do anything to cover it up.
    DnD alignment?: DnD? What is that?
    What's your deepest, darkest secret?: This is gunna be aired? I don't think I can commit to that..
    What do you hope to discover about yourself this week?: I'm hoping to get out of my shell and make friends. I'm tired of being the hermit or weirdo. Maybe one day I can write a book about this!

Edit: I'm going to stick with one character for now.

4. al215 Kingdom Keeper

Full Name: Alistair Warren
    Appearance: Was posing for a friend of mine doing Media and we got this one.
    Likes: Well you know, the usual stuff. Reading, video games, watching stuff on TV? Oh, and fencing of course.
    Dislikes: Really, really overbearing people who are loud and rude, they sort of kill the mood you know?
    Weaknesses/Fears: Sharks (There aren't sharks on this island right? Thanks mom and dad for showing me Jaws too young and giving me that irrational fear).
    Strengths/Talents: I'm fast, pretty strong and I'm a good fencer. And well, play me at video games and find out.
    Personality: I'd say I'm pretty relaxed, my friends say that I'm on form with banter.
    Sexual Preference: Ohhh boy, it's like that eh? Straight. Sorry guys, nothing personal.
    Are you a Virgin? (How many partners have you had?): Only a couple really. More after this trip by the sounds of it.
    Highest level of education?: University of York. Britain represent!
    Do you smoke? (Do you use illegal substances?): Nope. You do you, but it's not for me.
    Do you have children? (If yes, how many): None.
    Do you exercise on a daily basis? (If yes, how many hours a week, and what do you do, leg work? Arms? Strength or Agility?): Sprints to build up leg strength, couple of arm exercises to make sure I'm quick and a spot of jogging to round it out. Rounds out at two and a half hours to three, not quite Olympic.
    Do you live alone?: I have a couple of room mates who wish they were me right now.
    Do you have a mental illness?: Managed to stave it off so far. Apart from the irrational fear of sharks caused by watching Jaws way too young (Thanks Mom and Dad).
    Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend or girlfriend?: Hell no sir (Or ma'am)!
    Have you ever lied to your best friend?: Only stupid stuff like telling him that the girl he likes' name was spelled with two z's for a joke. I told him afterwards.
    Have you ever stolen a potential partner from your best friend?: Nah. We've got different tastes.
    Have you dated your best friends old boyfriend or girlfriend?: Nope.
    Have you ever betrayed a friend?: Definitely not.
    Have you ever wanted to kill anyone?: I mean, I guess? Doubt I'd actually do it though. There's always that one guy who you want to drop dead, but not really. You just want him to shut up and stop doing whatever he's doing.
    If your best friend or lover committed a crime, what would you do?: Huh. Well, I guess it depends? I'd probably turn them in if it was something really bad.
    DnD alignment?: Lawful Good (Oh yeah, I've played some of this too).
    What's your deepest, darkest secret?: My search history. I mean nothing.
    What do you hope to discover about yourself this week?: How everything goes when I'm not interacting with just other folks at my Uni or at Fencing. Let's how I face up against the rest of the world.

Full Name: Christopher Steiner
    Appearance: A classmate took this one while we were out on a trip a month ago.
    Likes: Seafood of all kinds! This place is ideal, islands are good for seafood. And I have a passing interest in most things, but don't talk to me about fashion nor clothes. I have no desire to stoop so low as to try to fit in with fake standards.
    Dislikes: Those who pry. Being watched.
    Weaknesses/Fears: Sadly, my body isn't quite as strong as my spirit is. No matter, I doubt I'll be arm wrestling people here on my holiday. And well, there are some things that you have to keep close to your chest.
    Strengths/Talents: For what I lack in mental strength my mind is a fully armed and operational machine! Science, mathematics, classical literature... I am a jack of all trades.
    Personality: Bombastic and energetic, instilled with an unconquerable energy, indefatigable! And yet, I have my hidden depths which shall only be revealed to those who I deem worthy of being privy to my secrets...
    Sexual Preference: Why should I care about the gender? Affection is affection after all!
    Are you a Virgin? (How many partners have you had?): ... Yes. But I won't be for much longer I suspect!
    Highest level of education?: Just graduated high school, really excited to get out into university. I shall be the envy of all upon my return!
    Do you smoke? (Do you use illegal substances?): No, but perhaps I will... We'll see.
    Do you exercise on a daily basis? (If yes, how many hours a week, and what do you do, leg work? Arms? Strength or Agility?): I get out, some walking and sometimes some running but I don't run track by any means. Why try so hard? Life is not meant to be lived enslaving yourself to a sport to gain a merely artificial reward! (What's the point of it anyway?)
    Do you live alone?: Yeah, just moved out.
    Do you have a mental illness?: No, why would you ask that? (Bi-Polar Disorder)
    Have you ever lied to your best friend?: If I had to, and I've had to now and then. For their own good of course.
    Have you ever stolen a potential partner from your best friend?: No.
    Have you dated your best friends old boyfriend or girlfriend?: No.
    Have you ever betrayed a friend?: To betray one's friends is a terrible crime!
    Have you ever wanted to kill anyone?: Wanted? Oh I've done more than want! Just kidding, seriously I'm not a murderer guys chill.
    If your best friend or lover committed a crime, what would you do?: Well, I suppose it depends why they did it. And who to.
    DnD alignment?: True Neutral.
    What's your deepest, darkest secret?: I'm afraid that's classified, and you won't be hearing it from me.
    What do you hope to discover about yourself this week?: I'm less interested in myself, and more interested in finding out about the other people here!

5. Doukuro Chaser

Full Name: "My name is Ace Daniels. Generic, right?"
    Appearance: "I don't take pictures often but maybe this one will do."
    Likes: "I like people. I like seeing what they're capable of, how they love, what they hate. I also like colors and animals. I like science and myths. Basically I love this planet we live on."
    Dislikes: "Being wrong, but who doesn't? Losing, being cheated, liars."
    Weaknesses/Fears: "Isn't the fun part of life figuring these things out?" He's afraid of being cut off from people and his greatest weakness is a lack of control when anger strikes.
    Strengths/Talents: "I know how to read people as well as I could cut one open," he laughs. "Sorry, sorry. Didn't mean to make anyone uncomfortable. I'm a med student."
    Personality: "I'm just your average guy, one you'd see anywhere."
    Sexual Preference: "I don't care much for labels. I like whoever I like."
    Are you a Virgin? (How many partners have you had?): "Hm... Isn't it a bit rude to ask?"
    Highest level of education?: "Like I said, I'm a med student."
    Do you smoke? (Do you use illegal substances?): "Not often. But when I do it's not a lot. And anything illegal? Of course not." He has.
    Do you have children? (If yes, how many): "No."
    Do you exercise on a daily basis? (If yes, how many hours a week, and what do you do, leg work? Arms? Strength or Agility?): "I try. Not daily but normally every other day at least. I lean towards agility over strength."
    Do you live alone?: "Afraid so."
    Do you have a mental illness?: "I'm not diagnosed with anything."
    Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend or girlfriend?: "I hate cheaters. So naturally I never cheat on anyone."
    Have you ever lied to your best friend?: "This implies I have a best friend. Which I do not. If I did... Well, like I said. I'm your average guy. But it would only ever be in their best interests."
    Have you ever stolen a potential partner from your best friend?: "Same as before."
    Have you dated your best friends old boyfriend or girlfriend?: "I honestly don't see the issue. Unless they became the ex for horrible reasons, then no."
    Have you ever betrayed a friend?: "There's a reason why I don't have a best friend right now, right?"
    Have you ever wanted to kill anyone?: "Who hasn't?"
    If your best friend or lover committed a crime, what would you do?: "Depends how close we are."
    DnD alignment?: "I think I would either be chaotic or true neutral."
    What's your deepest, darkest secret?: "That I'm a murderer!" He laughs again. "Sorry, was that joke in poor taste? Come on now, you can't expect people to seriously answer this, right? Have others?"
    What do you hope to discover about yourself this week?: "Not in it for the self discovery. Just here for some fun."

6. British Historian Merlin's Housekeeper

Full Name: Chris Gilm

Appearance: Average height, blonde stuck up hair and enjoys wearing layers as opposed to single shirts, He provided a picture ...

Likes: Games, painting, niche sports (Golf, Bowling, Volleyball) and other peoples
    business

Dislikes: Betrayers, religious influence and fights

Weaknesses/Fears: Vertigo and isn’t very physically strong

Strengths/Talents: Very good with words, good at finding what makes people tick

Personality: Charming and Cautious.

Sexual Preference: Ladies.

Are you a Virgin? (How many partners have you had?): no, 2.

Highest level of education?: College graduate, perfect As

Do you smoke? (Do you use illegal substances?): No

Do you exercise on a daily basis? (If yes, how many hours a week, and what do you do, leg work? Arms? Strength or Agility?): No workouts however does enjoy running and climbing

Do you live alone?: yes

Have you ever lied to your best friend?: No

Have you ever stolen a potential partner from your best friend?: Yes

Have you ever betrayed a friend?: No

Have you ever wanted to kill anyone?: Haven’t we all?

If your best friend or lover committed a crime, what would you do?: keep quiet and don’t get involved

DnD alignment?: Life's a balancing act

What's your deepest, darkest secret?: Has resorted to forceful actions to get the desired results.

What do you hope to discover about yourself this week?: Nothing, He’s happy the way he is, he’s just ready after all his hard work to take a break in the sun!

7. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Everyone is accepted! We're just waiting for a few more people and we'll be ready to go![DOUBLEPOST=1470074286][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, here's the link to the Discord server I made for the RP just if we wanna converse.

https://discord.gg/pGespF6

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  8. Shuhbooty moon child

I'm making it, so it seems they are both being interviewed at the same time. It will be Ivy/Eevee answers, but I can specify with colors too. Ivy can be green while Eevee is yellow.

Full Name: Well, I'm Ivy. / And I'm Eevee.
    Appearance: This is us at a photoshoot just two days ago
    Likes: Uh, well I mean / We kinda do everything together. / Yeah we both have similar interests. / Usually just, ya know, partying. / We are killer at beer bong/ (both laughs) YEAH! (high fives)
    Dislikes: Snobby beetches. / And sore losers. / And snobby boys- they are the WORST. / (at the same time) CHEAP!
    Weaknesses/Fears: Omg / We both hate spiders. / While Eevee was drunk one time, a spider crept into her ear, it was the most horrific thing EVER.
    Strengths/Talents: I can do a beer stand in less then a minute. / (Shrugs) I've never lost to beer bong! (high five)
    Personality: (both giggles) WELL, I mean we are both almost alike. / We're really nice one you get to know us. / AND fun to hang out with, we ARE the party. / But get on our bad side / (laughs) and you'll remember us for the rest of your life. (Side note: they are like evil twins. Nice but SUPER mean/beetchy and like to pull pranks on everyone)
    Sexual Preference: (giggles) Wouldn't YOU like to know.
    Are you a Virgin? (How many partners have you had?): Christ, how many Eevee? / I don't have enough fingers!
    Highest level of education?: We completed high school if that's what you're asking? / But we're freshmen in college currently.
    Do you smoke? (Do you use illegal substances?): Cigarettes are NASTY / They smell horrible. / We have medical cards though. (Eevee winks).
    Do you have children? (If yes, how many): Nope. / We don't need children, we have each other.
    Do you exercise on a daily basis? (If yes, how many hours a week, and what do you do, leg work? Arms? Strength or Agility?):
    YES / Who doesn't work out??? / WE can't EVER be fat. / Seriously, who likes a fatass.
    Do you live alone?: (looks at each other)
    Do you have a mental illness?: (looks at each other and ponders)
    Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend or girlfriend?: We switch on and off. / Depends.
    Have you ever lied to your best friend?: I've never lied to my best friend. / (Scoffs) She's my whole world.
    Have you ever stolen a potential partner from your best friend?: (both shakes head)
    Have you dated your best friends old boyfriend or girlfriend?: We usually switch off here too.
    Have you ever betrayed a friend?: Most of the time. / It just happens.
    Have you ever wanted to kill anyone?: (looks at each other with pale faces) what kind of question is THAT?
    If your best friend or lover committed a crime, what would you do?: Anything. / We need to stick together.
    DnD alignment?: (shrugs)
    What's your deepest, darkest secret?: (Scoffs)
    What do you hope to discover about yourself this week?: (burst out in laughter) Seriously, / We already found out everything about ourselves.

Side Note: I don't want to spoil too much, but like I said before, they are vicious sisters and like to torment others. They are beautiful actors, and won't hesitate to prove to someone their true feelings/authority. Most of the crowd that the girls meet/hang out with, know never to mess with them.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

Full Name: Eizen Lockler
    Appearance: Here
    Dislikes: Manipulators, Bears, Sour things, Spicy things
    Weaknesses/Fears:
    Strengths/Talents:
    Personality: standard moksha character
    Sexual Preference: straight
    Are you a Virgin? (How many partners have you had?): si
    Highest level of education?: college
    Do you smoke? (Do you use illegal substances?): nada
    Do you have children? (If yes, how many): he's 19 and a virgin, that should answer this
    Do you exercise on a daily basis? (If yes, how many hours a week, and what do you do, leg work? Arms? Strength or Agility?): nope
    Do you live alone?: si
    Do you have a mental illness?: nada
    Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend or girlfriend?: nada
    Have you ever lied to your best friend?: who hasn't at some point
    Have you ever stolen a potential partner from your best friend?: nope
    Have you dated your best friends old boyfriend or girlfriend?: nada
    Have you ever betrayed a friend?: define "friend"
    Have you ever wanted to kill anyone?: mhm
    If your best friend or lover committed a crime, what would you do?: depends on what they did
    DnD alignment?: neutral
    What's your deepest, darkest secret?: something to do with arson
    What do you hope to discover about yourself this week?: find out next time on DBZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.