❄ Ƭнє Ƥolая Ɛxpяєss {OOC}

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Saxima, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    The Roleplay
    ══════════════════════════════

Story

[TABLE="width: 950, align: center"]
    For many, many centuries, parents have woven the tale of a magical and wonderful man, a man in a red suit and a very white beard. On one very special night, this man circles the entire globe, giving out presents to the good children of the world who deserved it, and then leaving coal in the stockings of the children who were bad. This man, many have debated, is not real. Perhaps he was once real, a verylong time ago; the man St. Nicholas, and from there, the story evolved. Many say, these days, that the very special night that gifts were given has become a commercial event, a chance to earn profit,and many have seen chance in that and have taken advantage of it. Others have treasured the time as one for family and friends, for gathering, joy, and happiness.
    However, there is the night before this momentous occasion, the Eve.
    For years, perhaps centuries, no one knows, something very magical has happened on the Eve. A mysterious train that only a few handfuls ofpeople alive today have seen appears in the neighborhoods of children to take them on a journey, a journey to a place where only children believe in. To the day they grow up, they always believe and continue to urge their own children to believe, believe always.
    The powerful locomotive is dubbed The Polar Express, and every year on the Eve, it makes its journey to the North Pole to see Santa Claus. [/TABLE]
    [​IMG]
    [TABLE="width: 700, align: center"] This is a PG-rated role-play, and you are among children, this is not a teenager kind of thing, all foul language will be kept at an absolute minimum, if existent at all. There is absolutely no intense romance of any kind. Innocent hugs, kisses, small crushes at the very most. No less than four sentences per post If you have read all of the rules, please add on to your post, in #78a7a7, “Believe”. No godmoddery is allowed I will godmod to the RP's content to move things along, times will be continuously changing and only I will completely change and create major events This roleplay requires dedication, because since it simply takes place over one night, I will not see it go unfinished. I will be contacting participants of said roleplay so we can get this done. [/TABLE]
    [​IMG]
    [TABLE="width: 700, align: center"] Train Conductor [played by Saxima]
    This is the man behind the Polar Express, he is the one who keeps the locomotive running smoothly and on time, he takes care of all of the children and tends to their needs as they come. He is a very sternman on the surface, but spend enough time with him and you'll find he's quite whimsical and kind. He firmly believes in the magic andwill stand by it.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Santa Claus [played by TwilightBlader]​
    The jolly old man himself, he won't actually make an appearance until towards the end of the role-play, and trust me – this RP will get to the end. Each year, one very special child will receive the first gift of Christmas, and this is for Santa to choose who he deems most worthy.
    [/TABLE]

[​IMG]
    [TABLE="width: 500, align: center"] Username: Name: Age: [between 8 and 14] Gender: Appearance: Personality: In one word, describe a negative aspect of yourself: [i.e. doubter, know-it-all, some sort of fault to your child character] [send this single word to me in a PM] [/TABLE]

Accepted OCs
    [TABLE="width: 600, align: center"] Username: Saxima Name: Sophia Carmine Age: 10 Gender: Female Appearance: Here. Personality: For a long time now, Sophia has always been a quiet and studious girl, always doing what her mom and dad told her to because she always wanted to be a good girl. She always loved the stories about Santa and the tooth fairy and the Easter Bunny, but somewhere in the back of her mind, she always wondered about the mechanics of such beings existing. She didn't really believe in magic, and knew that there was a logical explanation to pretty much everything. Her parents, however, always wanted to continue to believe in the magic that were these people who brought and spread happiness to children.
    ═════════════
    Username: Soap Name: Taylor Hart Age: 11 Gender: Male Appearance: 4'7", short brown hair, right knee-cap is broken. Since this will be taking place at night, pj's would be for me, basketball shorts, plain white-t. Personality: Fun playful guy, the clown of the group, energetic
    ═════════════
    Username: Dinny Grayson Name: Rain Wu Age: 9 Gender: female Appearance: Here. Personality: Rain strongly believes in many things like fairies, ghosts, the tooth fairy, elves and of course, Santa Clause. She is very curious and tends to ask questions but not really caring much for the answers. She is quite talkative - especially to her teddy bear who answers her mentally.
    ═════════════
    Username: TwilightBlader Name: Seth Walker Age: 13 Gender: Male Appearance: Here. Personality: Seth is one who is quiet and keeps his thoughts too himself due to shyness. What he likes is to see other have a fun time and likes to be a part of the fun (which his shyness prevents him from sometimes).
    ═════════════
    Username: Firekeyblade Name: Sammy Feng Age: 10 Gender: Female Appearance: Long black hair. She wears a long sleeved shirt and spandex pants to sleep during the winter. It's comfortable. Personality: She is very quiet but also can be very loud and talkative. She would like to believe she is a clever and smart child. She's not that sure about the existence of Santa Claus, but she does agree that it would be pretty cool if he was real.
    ═════════════
    Username: Midnight Star Name: Ashley Rider Age: 11 Gender: Female Appearance: Here. Personality: Ashley is really confident, she loves to have adventures and see everything. She's forever curious about everything and won't hesitate to go find out what she doesn't know. She always has a cheeky smile on her face and is on the lookout for fun.
    ═════════════
    Username: Master of Keyblades Name: Jayden Richards Age: 12 Gender: Male Appearance: Here. Personality: While most of the time he's quiet, to those who get to know him they'll find that he's really a fun-loving guy.
    ═════════════
    Username: Itachilives741 Name: Thomas Westen Age: 9 Gender: Male Appearance: Here. Personality: His parents are divorced and doesn't like Christmas as his parents both want him with them. Doesn't know what to think about Santa. Quite but smart for his age. [/TABLE]

2. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

I Believe

Username: Soap
    Name: Taylor Hart
    Appearance: 4'7, short brown hair, right knee-cap is broken (basing character off of me, and I really broke my knee at the age of 11). Since this will be taking place at night, pj's would be for me, basketball shorts, plain white-t.
    Personality: Fun playful guy, the clown of the group, energetic,

Hope this is good.

3. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Username: Dinny Grayson
    Name: Rain Wu
    Appearance: http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh164/night_demon418/Bonno6001132308-1.jpg
    Personality: Rain strongly believes in many things like fairies, ghosts, the tooth fairy, elves and of course, Santa Clause. She is very curious and tends to ask questions but not really caring much for the answers. She is quite talkative - especially to her teddy bear who answers her mentally.

"I
    believe ."

4. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Lovely, lovely ~

Both of you are accepted, and thank you for sending me your secret words. c:

5. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

Hey dinny, your pic for your appearance isn't working for me.

6. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Oh, I'm sorry! I changed it, I hope that's better.
    Oh and I removed the other girl so it's just Rain's appearance c:

7. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Name: Seth Walker
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Seth is one who is quiet and keeps his thoughts too himself due to shyness. What he likes is to see other have a fun time and likes to be a part of the fun (which his shyness prevents him from sometimes)

Believe

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

If about three or four more people decide to join before I come home from school tomorrow, then I can start up the actual RP.

/excited

9. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Username: Firekeyblade
    Name: Sammy Feng
    Appearance: Long black hair. She wears a long sleeved shirt and spandex pants to sleep during the winter. It's comfortable.
    Personality: She is very quiet but also can be very loud and talkative. She would like to believe she is a clever and smart child. She's not that sure about the existence of Santa Claus, but she does agree that it would be pretty cool if he was real.

Whoops. “Believe” I did read the rules, and planned to put it in there at some point.....but then I forgot. Sorry about that. XD

10. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Your character is accepted, and thanks for signing up!

I'm afraid I can't quite accept your character yet, FKB.

It seems that you haven't read the rules at all, or haven't read all of them. Once you have, please edit your post to add the one thing you're missing.

11. Midnight Star Master of Physics

12. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Thank you, FKB, your cooperation is much appreciated ~

Your character is now accepted.

Your character is accepted ~

All I need from you is for her to have a last name, thank you.

We need two more people to get this show on the road.

Hopefully, we can start tomorrow!

13. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I had intended to post earlier, but then I got a little caught up with life.

In order to begin, I stress, we need two more people. Please, if you're interested, join. c:

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

Username: Master of Keyblades
    Name: Jayden Richards
    Appearance: http://gallery1.anivide.com/_full/44818_1285137477.jpg
    Personality: While most of the time he's quiet, to those who get to know him they'll find that he's really a fun-loving guy.

I believe

15. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Username: Itachilives741 Name: Thomas Westen Age: 9 Gender: Male Appearance:http://tjragan.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/anime-boy.jpg Personality: His parents are divorced and doesn't like Christmas as his parents both want him with them. Doesn't know what to think about Santa. Quite but smart for his age I believe

16. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

I considered joining, but will be gone come a week for an extended period of time. Seems a tad pointless to, then, and pointless still (because the minimum requirement seems to have been met). Seems like a fresh idea, interesting, might keep up-to-date with despite my not participating.

17. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Oh that's too bad, laria. I don't think I've ever seen you RP before and it would've been pretty....uh...cool(I guess?) to RP with you.

18. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Your character is accepted and you have send me your word, thank you.

Your character is accepted, but you haven't sent me your word, please get on that.

I'm tempted to not let you join, for a few reasons, but it seems really . . . special that you even considered joining in the first place, since I've never seen you take an interest in this kind of thing. Perhaps it's to challenge my claim on your imagination, perhaps I'm reading too much into it.

If you would like to join, that's your call.

19. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

If you would rather refuse my joining then rejoice, for I can't anyways, will be gone soon which would be detrimental to this thread's progress. One person on leave, everyone else on halt. Won't risk that. It occurred to me too that you would think so, that I was challenging-- but no, the interest was sincere. You are reading too much into it.

20. Saxima [screams geometrically]

That's that then.

I will have updated the OP, and then as soon as itachillives741 sends me his word, I will post the RP and the starting post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.