Digital Art ⎾Ɗump⏌

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Hyuge ✧, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

Started working on some avatars just for fun. I've been experimenting with filters which I usually avoid so CnC are greatly appreciated. Feel free to help yourself if you see one you like. I'll add more here when I feel like going through another random PS bender.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[[ Disclaimer: I made the title banner in like 30 seconds before posting the thread because everything deserves a title all the time so yes I know it looks like shit. ]]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  2. Trigger hewwo uwu

these are awesome. you're very good with colorings. it's a small detail but i love how sharp they all are.

3. Ghost King's Apprentice

[​IMG] [​IMG]

>< I can't decide which one I like better. The one with the tree and the looking glass one looks awesome too. σ(≧ε≦o) They're all amazing!

4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

__ OVERDRIVE INITIATED
    __ BATTLE COMPLETE
    __ HYUGE HAS LEVELED UP.

[[ in other words, there are a lot of fucking avatars. // faints // ]]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Wallpapers :] 1280 x 800

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

OH SNAP, These are absolutely beautiful!! You've gone such a long way with your editing, these are really great. I'm so in love with a couple avatars, namely these:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Just so beautiful!! I really love the vibrance of your avatars, they make me want to reach over to the screen and grab them out of their little avatar boxes (or rather, jump into their world haha yeah that instead). Also, wow! You make wallpapers too?? I find that so cool - I absolutely adore the textures in them. Ahhh keep up the amazing work! Can't wait to see more from you c:

7. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I am on a Percy Jackson bender. More yet to come. All art is by Viria.

[[ Can you guess who my favorite is? ]]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Just a little boy love ~ #Solangelo #HoO #Nico di Angelo #Will Solace

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]