Graphic Shop ⎝ℍyuge's Graphics Shoppe ❣⎞

Discussion in 'Art Shop' started by Hyuge ✧, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

Guten Tag! Welcome to my Graphics Shoppe. May all your hopes and dreams [ graphically - wise ] be accomplished here. The other shops have taken a dip in activity over the last few months, so I hope with the opening of mine, it will bring activity back to the section. Thanks for coming to check it out. Most of the stuff listed below is the same as what you are used too, but there are a few additions; such as: Wallpapers/Screen Savers, and the Frequent Shopper Card. Everything is explained below in an easy to read format. If you have any questions feel free to ask. ❤ Please remember when making submissions, I'm still experimenting and finding my style along with strengthening my abilities. If something isn't quite what you'd like, don't be afraid to say so. I will more than happily try going at it a different way. I'm still learning, but I hope the end product pleases you. My shop is a way for me to practice, along with sharing my new interest with the rest of the community. Oh, and one last important piece of information, this shop is designed for Fixed Width!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Signatures:
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Banners // Headers:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Roleplays:
    Brush Strokes
    The Fallen

Post Templates:
    Hana
    Kai
    Renée
    Miki and Mori
    Marina
    Ambrose
    Gale

Wallpapers:
    Josh Groban
    Yobi
    Cyprus
    Nico Di Angelo

[​IMG]
    Fonts: &
    Brushes:
    Vectors: &

Color Schemes:
    High Quality Images:
    Symbols/Characters:
    Other Shops: &

[​IMG]
    Credit Please! Avatar/Signatures can be credited in the sig. If it's a Banner or Layout, you can either credit me in the first post or I can watermark. Wallpapers/Screensavers will have a subtle watermark. When crediting in the first post, please use the Tagging feature to tag me so that I know you have done it. Thanks!

If you use it off site, please link to my shop or tumblr [ it's in my sig ] for credit.

Any artwork submitted for request will not be used it if has a watermark already on it by the original artist.

HIGH QUALITY IMAGES ONLY. I won't use anything that's super grainy or pixelated. DO NOT HOTLINK TO ZEROCHAN. DON'T DO IT!!

Please don't rush me, especially if the Pending list is full. Gold Members will havae top priority, but once I say that I have started working on your request, give me up to a week and a half at the latest. If it has been more than 10 days, then you are free to ask about the progress.

I use Photoshop CS6.

You may submit up to 3 requests at a time, unless you have a Frequent Shopper card or are a Gold Member.

Credit to Jayn on her Likes for Currency system. I liked the idea of it, so I am implementing my own Likes for Currency system that is different from hers.
    Each item you request will cost 1 Like.
    To purchase a Frequent Shopper card, it will cost you 10 Likes.
    If I don't have enough posts in this thread at the time to equal your order total, you can like any of my posts elsewhere.
    This is meant for fun. No, you do not have to actually like my stuff if you don't want too; but it's a nice way to make me feel good about the work I do and it's not hurting anyone.
    I cannot do GIFs. If you are looking for something with a GIF, I can refer you to someone else. There are plenty of talented GIF makers on KHV, unfortunately, I am not one of them.

For those that didn't know, the Signature size limit has been increased. Click here for more information.

Resources list will be updated occasionally when I start using different sites.

I currently do not have any tutorials, but if you request them, I can probably make some for you ... we'll see.
    [​IMG]
    This is your Frequent Shopper card. It costs 10 Likes to purchase. If you think you will be a recurring customer, then you can buy this. It is not required. Members that do not buy one may request up to 3 items at one time. If you purchase the card, you may request up to 6 items at once. For every shop visit you make, you will receive one punch. If you request 4 or more items on your visit, you qualify for a second punch. The card has 16 punch holes on it. I will send you a new card with the new punches on it when I finish your requests. This prevents people from cheating. Once you max out your Frequent Shopper card, you are upgraded to a Gold Member. Gold Members have their own set of perks. In addition to the 6 item request max, Gold Members are bumped to the top of the Pending List. Their requests are priority since they provide me with the most business.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    Size: Between 100x100, 150x150, or 200x200
    Image:
    Text: Yex/No [ What does it say? ]
    Font Preference: If any
    Colors:
    Border: Yes/No
    Shape:
    Other:
    Signatures:
    Code:
    Size: Max size is 700x500 px
    Image:
    Text: Yes/No [ What does it say? ]
    Colors:
    Borders: Yes/No
    Shape:
    Match Avatar: Yes/No
    Other:
    Post Formats:
    Code:
    Font Types:
    Colors:
    Indents/Justification/Paragraph Coding: Yes/No [ Which? ]
    Anything Special:
    Banners // Headers:
    Code:
    What Type: [ Title Banner, Roleplay Banner. etc ]
    Horizontal or Vertical:
    Character Name:
    Font Types:
    Colors:
    Quote:
    Specific images to work with:
    Border: Yes/No
    Certain Theme:
    Subtle Watermark or Credit in First Post:
    Anything Else:
    Wallpapers // Screen Savers:
    Code:
    Size: Screen Resolution
    Image:
    Text: Yes/No [ What does it say? ]
    Colors:
    Other
    [​IMG]
    Gold Members:
    ____
    ____
    ____

Other:
    ____
    ____
    ____
    ____
    ____
    ____
    ____
    ____
    ____
    ____

[​IMG]
    Krowley (x2)
    Moksha (x5)
    Sebax
    TheWorldThatNeverWas (x5)
    flowergothic
    calxiyn (x6)
    Dokuro (x5)
    RavenFiresinger
    Skyheart (x2)
    Myst
    KHGrl15 (x4)
    TwilightBlader
    ViVi's Dark Side
    Heart ♥

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  2. Krowley Moderator

What Type: Roleplay Banner
    Horizontal or Vertical: Vertical
    Character Name: Lex
    Font Types: Anything that looks gothic.
    Colors: Black, white and grey colors work fine
    Quote:
    Specific images to work with: http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u160/kme92/Lex-1.png
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u160/kme92/lex.jpg
    Border: No
    Certain Theme: Something animated perhaps, shifting between the human form, and the demonic gargoyle one. The human half is almost black and white, full almost. The gargoyle half is something amidst the moon and fire. (Real bad at explaining this stuff, but I trust you will think of something fine)
    Subtle Watermark or Credit in First Post: watermark is fine
    Anything Else:

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Well as I told you on skype, and it says in the Rules, I can't do GIFs so I will be unable to animate. The image you provided is super tiny [[ 120x238 ]] so I'm not sure on the quality of the image in the banner, but I'll do what I can.

On a side note; thanks for being the first customer!

4. Krowley Moderator

Sorry about that. The tiny image just placed the top half of the demon's face with the bottom half of the human, then just turned it black and white.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

Font Types: Book Antiqua
    Colors: Red & Dark Gray
    Indents/Justification/Paragraph Coding: Yes [ Indent ]
    Anything Special: Surprise me

Horizontal or Vertical: Horizontal
    Character Name: The Enigmatic Joker
    Font Types:
    Techno
    Colors: Dark Gray
    Quote: I shall decided everything!
    Here
    Border: Yes
    Certain Theme: Tech
    Subtle Watermark or Credit in First Post: Subtle Watermark
    Anything Else: Surprise me

Horizontal or Vertical: Vertical
    Character Name: Vex
    Font Types: Techno
    Colors: Red
    Quote: N/A
    Here
    Certain Theme: Tech
    Anything Else: Surprise Me

Onegai Hyuge-Sempai

6. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

So I got a little bit confused with your request, but did what I could. Since I can't do GIFs, I decided I would make two banners to compensate. I hope these work.

[/url]

Code:
    [imgl]http://puu.sh/5WN0r.png[/imgl]
    [imgr]http://puu.sh/5WMZu.png[/imgr]
    Moksha, I will be able to start yours tomorrow some time!

7. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Size: 1366x768
    Image:
    Vulpix
    Ninetales
    Text: "Cyprus"
    Font Preference: (Solid)
    Colors:
    Other: If the overall theme could be either subtle Gothic or blended Gothic/Industrial, then that would be lovely.

Krowley referred me. I can never find a good Wallpaper for my two favorites, and I like your work so, if you please.

Liking your top post as front payment.

Happy Holidays

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Added you to the list. I'll get to work on it soon. Thanks.

9. Ghost King's Apprentice

Wallpaper
    Size: 1366 x 786
    Image: This and this
    Text: Nico Di Angelo
    Font Preference: Here
    Colors: Here
    Other: I can't think of anything else

I really like how your stuff turns out great.
    I'm going to like whatever your last post was in this thread.

10. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Added you to the list. I had to loan my laptop yesterday, but I get it back tomorrow and will be able to get started and probably have requests done by the weekend.

11. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Roleplay banner
    Character Name: Sienna
    Font Types: Kozuka Gothic Pro
    Colors: #610B0B and #F5F6CE
    Quote: The Playful Jester
    Specific images to work with: click here
    Certain Theme: If possible, can the banner be a steampunk and/or victorian theme? =)
    Anything Else: Can't think of anything else. =)

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Added to the list and I'll see what I can do.

Sorry about the wait. Still haven't gotten my laptop back but definitely soon.

13. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I decided to work on what I could for your stuff Moksha. Here is your text at least. The other two parts will come just as soon as I get my laptop back. If you can't see any of the symbols, let me know and I will change them.

[​IMG]
    Persona: Mood: OOC:

[/url]TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT.

TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. "TALK. TALK. TALK. TALK. TALK. TALK. TALK. TALK. TALK. TALK. TALK. TALK. TALK." TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT.

TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. "RESPONSE. RESPONSE. RESPONSE. RESPONSE. RESPONSE. RESPONSE. RESPONSE." TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT.

Code:
    [center][img]http://puu.sh/67rXX.png[/img]
    [size=17px][font=Books Antiqua][color=#8C0A16][COLOR=#464041]⌈[/color]Persona: [color=#A13842]✖[/color] [COLOR=#464041]↗[/color] Mood: [color=#A13842]✖[/color] [COLOR=#464041]↘[/color] OOC: [color=#A13842]✖[/color][COLOR=#464041]⌋[/color][/color][/font][/size][/center]
    [JUSTIFY]
    [INDENT][IMGL]http://i.imgur.com/UCwhLzF.png[/IMGL][FONT=Books Antiqua][COLOR=#464041]TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.

TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  [COLOR=#A13842]"TALK.  TALK.  TALK.  TALK.  TALK.  TALK.  TALK.  TALK.  TALK.  TALK.  TALK.  TALK.  TALK."[/COLOR]  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#464041]TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  [COLOR=#8C0A16]"RESPONSE.  RESPONSE.  RESPONSE.  RESPONSE.  RESPONSE.  RESPONSE.  RESPONSE."[/COLOR]  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.  TEXT.[/COLOR][/FONT][/INDENT]
    [/JUSTIFY]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

@Moksha, I already told you on skype, but just saying here that your banners have been added to the above post so your request is completely.

@Sebax, I finished your wallpaper. If you don't like it or want something changed, let me know. http://i.imgur.com/MxSkd5U.jpg

Edit: The wallpaper might get just a tinsy bit distorted when you fit it to screen, but I don't think it will be noticeable. I had the height set to 768 not 786, but it's so big that I highly doubt it will make a difference. If it is an issue, let me know and I'll adjust the canvas size.

@TheWorldThatNeverWas, here is your Nico banner [[ // dies over HoH // ]]. If there is anything you want changed or if you hate it, just say so. http://i.imgur.com/w2Tzxc6.jpg

@flowergothic, is there a larger version of that image available? Right now it's just an avatar which is incredibly tiny and hard to work with. If there isn't, I'll make due, but a larger image would be better.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  15. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Will this work?
    If not, try this.

16. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

The second will work. I'll get on it tomorrow after work.

17. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Character Name: Rosaline
    Font Types: Ar Hermann
    Colors: All different kinds of pink will work fine
    Quote: The Enquiring Polymath
    Specific images to work with: http://www.zerochan.net/1639359
    Certain Theme: Fantasy, anything to do with books really.. I don't know what to put here but I have faith in your abilities.
    Anything Else: N/A

18. Doukuro Chaser

Character Name: Belle
    Font Types: N/A
    Colors: Pastel
    Quote: N/A
    Certain Theme: Sound wave type things and/or music notes
    Subtle Watermark or Credit in First Post: Watermark
    Anything Else: N/A

19. RavenFiresinger Merlin's Housekeeper

Character Name: Ursa
    Font Types: N/A
    Colors: Blues/greys
    Quote: The Calculating Ice
    Specific images to work with: ...
    Certain Theme: Cold
    Subtle Watermark or Credit in First Post: Watermark
    Anything Else: I trust you.

20. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Everyone has been added to the list. Working on stuff now.[DOUBLEPOST=1388907723][/DOUBLEPOST]@flowergothic, I have your banner here:
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uG9LXp2.png[/IMG]
    It's a steampunk - flora theme. If you need anything changed, just let me know.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014