Kingdom Hearts III
Viewing only articles tagged with "Kingdom Hearts III".
- Sora's height is 160 cm (roughly 5'3'').
- As for Xehanort, they can't give an exact height but perhaps more than 180cm (roughly 5'11'')
- They have decided on heights for the other characters, but are unsure if they want to announce it
- Staff members usually travel abroad as Square Enix delegates to meet with Disney.
- Sea Salt Ice Creams at the event have winner sticks among them at the event which are able to be exchanged for a free coaster.
- They worked hard to host the Café, and maybe there are no more chances to do so, so Nomura asked everyone to enjoy that month.
- "Firstly, when Mr. Hashimoto went to sign my copy, he said, "Please get a signature from the creators first. I'll write in the remaining gap after that," when I was thanking the developers. He's so nice."
- "Then, "I love Saix and Axel so we're waiting for more infos!!!" I said to Mr. Nomura in a passionate way."
In Union X[cross] Ven is himself (personality and memories). In other words, it is the real Ven.
- Kairi and Riku's new clothes are pretty similar (There's a hood. However changes are still made daily.)
- Initial art was only shown here during the short presentation
- The story of Union X[cross] will not be completed in KH3 (not everything will be addressed in KH3)
- Like other Disney characters, you can consider Sora's birthday to be the day of his screen debut (March 28)
- Young Xehanort and Xemnas are still under development since their reveal in recent trailers, so adjustments are being made to their faces. Because changes have been made since KH2, adjustments such as lengthening the jaw is difficult. (Yamasaki)
- There is demand for figurines of supporting characters and Organization XIII. Nomura will think about it
- Although it has been confirmed that D23 was the place to present new information for KH3, it is undecided where the next one will be revealed
- There are no plans to release a Nomura art collection at the moment
- There are no plans for selling a promotional trailer collection for the time being
- When asked if any character other than Sora will be playable, Nomura comments that such a world exists where this possible, but he can't currently say who it'll be
@Arch is Dumb).
After conducting an initial interview with Famitsu, the publication conducted a follow-up interview with 'Kingdom Hearts' series director, Tetsuya Nomura, where he clarifies comments he made in earlier interviews that may have been misinterpreted in Japan, as well as more info on KH3 worlds in general, including the Toy Story world. Check out the fully translated interview below (credit to Saken of KHInsider):
In yet another interview following the major KH3 news reveal this past weekend at D23 Expo, 'Kingdom Hearts' director, Tetsuya Nomura, got to speak with Ryan Brown of the Daily Mirror. This time though, the questions are from fans of the KH series, with Nomura's responses to them ranging from interesting to hilarious. Check out the interview below:
Page 1 of 18