Kingdom Hearts III
Viewing only articles tagged with "Kingdom Hearts III".
Some fairly convincing screenshots appeared online, depicting a Monsters Inc. world, with Sora and Co. sporting new outfits, and fighting Unversed enemies. If real, the images show a clearly unfinished version of the game, in part because it has an Unreal Engine 4 debug menu overlayed, and the character portraits do not reflect their new looks.
The images were supposedly found on an FTP server, before being quickly taken down. Speculating on what could’ve happened: they may have been intended to be shared on an internal server (ie. for a progress report), but were uploaded to a public facing FTP instead.
But again, there is absolutely no confirmation that the screens are real, so take this with a grain of salt.
What do you think: do they look legit to you?
New screenshots have been leaked from KHInsider, giving us a better look at Donald and Goofy, as well as our first look at Boo. Check 'em out below:
- Sora's height is 160 cm (roughly 5'3'').
- As for Xehanort, they can't give an exact height but perhaps more than 180cm (roughly 5'11'')
- They have decided on heights for the other characters, but are unsure if they want to announce it
- Staff members usually travel abroad as Square Enix delegates to meet with Disney.
- Sea Salt Ice Creams at the event have winner sticks among them at the event which are able to be exchanged for a free coaster.
- They worked hard to host the Café, and maybe there are no more chances to do so, so Nomura asked everyone to enjoy that month.
- "Firstly, when Mr. Hashimoto went to sign my copy, he said, "Please get a signature from the creators first. I'll write in the remaining gap after that," when I was thanking the developers. He's so nice."
- "Then, "I love Saix and Axel so we're waiting for more infos!!!" I said to Mr. Nomura in a passionate way."
In Union X[cross] Ven is himself (personality and memories). In other words, it is the real Ven.
- Kairi and Riku's new clothes are pretty similar (There's a hood. However changes are still made daily.)
- Initial art was only shown here during the short presentation
- The story of Union X[cross] will not be completed in KH3 (not everything will be addressed in KH3)
- Like other Disney characters, you can consider Sora's birthday to be the day of his screen debut (March 28)
- Young Xehanort and Xemnas are still under development since their reveal in recent trailers, so adjustments are being made to their faces. Because changes have been made since KH2, adjustments such as lengthening the jaw is difficult. (Yamasaki)
- There is demand for figurines of supporting characters and Organization XIII. Nomura will think about it
- Although it has been confirmed that D23 was the place to present new information for KH3, it is undecided where the next one will be revealed
- There are no plans to release a Nomura art collection at the moment
- There are no plans for selling a promotional trailer collection for the time being
- When asked if any character other than Sora will be playable, Nomura comments that such a world exists where this possible, but he can't currently say who it'll be
@Arch is Dumb).
After conducting an initial interview with Famitsu, the publication conducted a follow-up interview with 'Kingdom Hearts' series director, Tetsuya Nomura, where he clarifies comments he made in earlier interviews that may have been misinterpreted in Japan, as well as more info on KH3 worlds in general, including the Toy Story world. Check out the fully translated interview below (credit to Saken of KHInsider):
Page 1 of 18