Wow!

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Amaury, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

I think this is the first time in my history of playing the game that Demyx was a walk in the park.

17:00 - 19:16

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

2:16 xD well done, very impressive. I have never had any major problems with Demyx, it was always Xaldawg for me (but then I fought him so many times he is also a piece of cake) but my sister always had trouble beating him and I was never sure why, his water forms are probable the trickiest bit because of the time limit but Donald is invaluable at that stage. Anyway, cool video Amaury, I rarely use limits (actually I will always disable them because I like to save my MP for cure and reflect).

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

Definitely easier than on my first walkthrough. 25:15 - 29:55 (if you have time again):

I did not mean to use the limits during the water clones part. However, this one has more of an epic finish.

4. Daenerys Targaryen ok

Demyx is so annoying but only because I suck at time trials because they give me such anxiety

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

Oh, I forgot to mention in my last reply that Goofy is also invaluable, especially when he uses Goofy Tornado.

6. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

It's all about how you fight. In KH2 the key to an easy win is being relentless. You can't give the enemy a chance to counter or strike. Like fighting Sephiroth. You have to (well be a decent level) but constantly be on him. Even then it's a difficult battle because some attacks you can't stop but not giving him a chance to counter helps a lot. It's a lot different from KH in which you could just run around while you work out a strategy. You have to be on it. You can't just sit around waiting.

Good battle. Demyx always gives me trouble because of the time limit portions.

-Shiranui