Wild Arms 2: Crossover Ignition OOC and Character Signup Thread

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by SmashFan127, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmashFan127 Traverse Town Homebody

Hello there, people! Welcome to the OOC and Character Signup Thread of...​
    [​IMG]
    I am sure you will know that this is an all-character RP that takes place in the universe of Wild Arms 2. Let me get to several rules you guys need to know.​
    1: NO. GODMODDING. EVER. I will give you several chances as well talk reasonably. If you get 3 strikes, you will be on a 24-hour ban. Get 3 strikes after returning, it's permanant.​
    2: Never kill off another person's character unless you have discussed it with them. After the idea has been approved, let me know that this will happen.​
    3: No hurtful comments and/or messages will be tolerated.​
    4: If you post an encounter with a monster, please post a picture of what it looks like.​
    5: When you fight a monster/enemy that is considered a boss, please make a picture of the monster with "BOSS" and a boss subtitle. For example of a boss subtitle, take the example: "Trask: The Poisonous Armored Dragonoid" or "Lord Blazer: The Blaze of Disaster".​
    6: Please keep language censors and love scenes on a PG-13 level.​
    I believe we have covered the rules, let's get to the template used for the characters.​
    Character Name:​
    Series he/she is from:​
    Canon or OC?:​
    Basic info:​
    Weapon (Optional):​
    Picture:​
    Short backstory before the warping:​
    Please note that once enough characters have been taken, I will start off the story.​
    That being said, enjoy!​

My first character to use the template!

Character Name: Ashley Winchester
    Series he/she is from: Wild Arms
    Canon or OC?: Canon
    Basic info: The starting protagonist of the story. Ashley was raised as an orphan in Meria Boule after his parents were killed in a war. When he was 19, he was drafted to the Agile Remote Mission Squad (ARMS) shortly before the Demon Summoning, infusing his powers with those of the Blaze of Disaster. After the destruction of the Kuiper Belt and Lord Blazer, he married Marina Irington and became a baker, having two babies named Irving and Alteacia.
    Weapon (Optional): A Bayonet ARM able to perform special attacks based on the cartridge of ammunition. He also carries unlimited throwing knives, a treasure hunting tool called "Booty Call", and a flare gun.
    Picture: [​IMG]
    Short backstory before the warping: Ashley, currently unaware of the upcoming threat, has been sent to get more firewood outside of town.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.