Square-Enix Who is your favorite Square Enix Villian?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hexin, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Square Enix has a vast array of antagonists from their previous titles such as: Final Fantasy franchise, Kingdom Hearts, Brave Default, The 3rd Birthday, Musashi, and some other games I probably don't remember.

It can be any Antagonist ranging from the grunt to the main villain of the titles story.

My favorite as of recently: Caius Ballad.

Even though FFXIII-2 was somewhat of a mind boggling experience, the way that they were able to really develop Noel's and Caius's character was just lovely; although it could just be that I tend to be easily impressed. I won't say much in case some have yet; and are planning, to play FFXIII-2 in the near future, but I will say that Caius isn't all he is out to be in the beginning. This is ultimately why I like Caius Ballad. He's strong in both Character, and force. He's got his goals, and he's not afraid to go after them, however ridiculous his point of view may be.

So tell us! Who is your favorite Antagonist?

There can only be one! >3

P.S: I'm not sure where this thread should go.

2. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Master Xehanort and Xemnas are my favourate, Sephiroth takes a close third place.

3. Antidote Façade

Kuja from FFIX.

I just like the way that he is a straight up power-hungry, egotistical tyrant whose sole purpose is to incite a war between humans. He craves power and wants to be known as the strongest being ruling over Terra.

He's sadistic, yet elegant. The way he addresses people and his manner of speaking is strange and quirky.

Man I really need to play that game again.

4. A Zebra Chaser

Joshua
    from The World Ends With You

5. Patman Bof

Sydney Losstarot from Vagrant Story.

6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Master Xehanort (aka "Sexiest 80 year old guy")

I don't know where to start... He's cunning. He's clever. He's voiced by Leonard Nimoy. Master Xehanort to me is the ultimate Square-Enix villain. MX is like the perfect mix between Voldemort and Emperor Palpatine. Even as a youngster in KH3D, he still had the same "Get ready for some s***!" attitude that made me fall in love with him in BBS. Can't wait to see him in PS4 graphics in KH3!

7. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Chaos specifically from Dissidia. He looked evil he had the voice of a villian and...I HATED THAT BOSS FIGHT!!!