Which Xehanort would you consider the strongest? (DDD spoilers)

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Labrys, Dec 24, 2012.

?

Which Xehanort is considered the strongest?

1. Young Xehanort -DDD

63.2%
  2. Terranort-BBS

31.6%
  3. Xehanort (Ansems apprentice)

5.3%
  4. Ansem The Seeker Of Darkness

10.5%
  5. Xemnas-358/2days

5.3%
  6. Rikunort (Ansem possessing Riku)-kh 1

15.8%
  7. Riku (accepted darkness in the end of 358/2days)

15.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Labrys King's Apprentice

There are many versions of Xehanort, each one powerful in a unique way. They're hard to campare but each one is different from their appearance, attacks, weapons, ect. Which version do you considered the strongest? The reason why I put Riku in the poll because not only does he look like ansem but the difference is that he is much stronger and uses a soul eater and he lost a huge amount of memories. He has drawn to the darkness more than anyone.

2. sora the explorer Destiny Islands Resident

i hate rikunort i was level 40 and i couldnt beat after 30 tries

3. Cherry Berry Chaser

Young Xehanort. Guy just couldn't let up with his attacks, no matter what I threw at him. Then, after a few tries, guess what? I checked and forgot to stock up before the battle.
    *facepalm*

4. 61 No. B

Young Xehanort, if only for that annoying ability to turn back time. Other than that he wasn't too bad.

5. sonicfan23 Traverse Town Homebody

Probably Young Xehanort or Xemnas. YMX because he's my favorite bad guy ever, and Xemnas because he's probably the most powerful.

6. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

Young Master Xehanort, mainly because he has some of the best one liners and because he is immensely difficult to defeat

7. A Zebra Chaser

In terms of story, I'd say Young Xehanort is by and far the strongest. He takes spam to a whole new level.
    In terms of actual difficulty, I'd say Ansem, if only because of Sora's clunky controls.
    Xemnas was cited as the strongest being in the KH universe by Nomura, but that was before KHDDD. Though, considering just HOW MUCH t takes to fially defeat him, I'd say he's a safe second bet after Young Xehanort.

8. Soranort Merlin's Housekeeper

Did Nomura actullay ever say that Xemnas was the strong being in the KH-verse? I keep hearing about it, but I never found the interview.

9. A Zebra Chaser

I always figured Anti Form was combining the power of Sora's clothes to amplify his darkness[DOUBLEPOST=1360019465][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Can't find the interview after a quick search.
    But think about it, Xemnas infused with Kingdom Hearts; no other person in KH has done that

10. Light-Rune Maven Seer

cept it
    cept in bbs it was made from vens heart and sora became an adjoined being with ven...

11. A Zebra Chaser

It was CREATED in BBS, yes, but nobody used it

12. Light-Rune Maven Seer

the point was that in order to exist in that scene it had to coexist with ven, meaning they were the same being, so technically Vanitas used it when he fought aqua using the X-Blade. but i never really posted my opinion on the topic huh?:oops: yes i think hed make a gook secret boss.

13. A Zebra Chaser

The X Blade is the key to Kingdom Hearts, not Kingdom Hearts itself. Additionally, Xemnas literally fused with Kingdom Hearts, and spent time with it since he started creating it, I'd say that's a stronger connection.

14. Light-Rune Maven Seer

i hate to continue this becuase its starting to sound like an argument (and i really hate arguments, specially on this site, and it would be over almost nothing) not that either one of us seems angry but we've been posting back and forth for a few mins now, but id like to say one more thing, which is if you read the reports they say that the X-Blade IS a manifestation of KH and thats WHY its the only keyblade that can open it. and that makes sense. i mean if keyblades can open any lock they wouldnt need a specific one to open ONE lock right? specially since it dosnt seem that hard to form in the long run...

15. A Zebra Chaser

I'm still standing by Xemnas being more powerful than Vanitas of all people. I mean, he created a world and bent it to his will to fight Sora. He was so powerful he couldn't have possibly been defeated by Sora alone.
    I don't see the problem with a debate, if things don't get out of hand, better to have all the facts than to keep quiet, isn't it?
    The picture I'm getting now is that the X Blade is the manifestation of Kingdom Hearts, but either isn't as powerful, or is difficult to use, as Vanitas was definitely not as powerful as Xemnas

16. Light-Rune Maven Seer

ok. but i would like to point out that u misunderstood me when i mentioned Vanitas. i wasnt trying to imply that he was Anywhere near as powerful as Xemnas. i was just using him as an example. although one of the reasons he was defeated so easily was because aqua had multiple hearts on her side making her stronger. but the main point of his mention was to support my original comment regarding sora. after all kingdom hearts is the gathering of hearts and who does that better than sora? P.S. should we start a new thread? i hate to be a backseat moderator but we've been at this for a while now and it has nothing to do with yen sid being a boss. i dont wasnt to get in trouble from the ACTUAL moderators.

17. A Zebra Chaser

Based on a recent debate in another thread over the exact power level of Xemnas
    My argument is, Xemnas fused with KH, nobody else has, so he's the strongest.
    I mean, it took six people about half an hour game time to defeat him.
    Think about that
    So yeah, is Xemnas the strongest? Or do you think someone else is?

18. 61 No. B

Strongest out of what?
    Everyone in the entire series?
    Strongest end-game boss?
    Strongest Version of Xehanort?
    Are we talking about him as a character or an in-game boss. Because If it's the latter he's definitely not the strongest.

And his fusion with Kingdom Hearts didn't last, so you could argue that he was the strongest when he was fused with KH, but he's not anymore, so does that mean he's still the strongest?

19. A Zebra Chaser

Strongest in the universe, which is what Nomura called him at one point. That was back around KH2 Final Mix though, I think... maybe. I can't find the interview.
    But basically, it's in terms of the story, not boss power level.

20. 61 No. B

Ok then.

I agree, I think he is the strongest.

Definitely stronger than Ansem, the only person who may be stronger is Xehanort, but we really haven't seen enough of him to know how strong he is currently.