358/2 Days What do you think Larxene's personality used to be?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Shikou, Oct 31, 2011.

1. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

i think larxene is the one meaner character on KH 1 and 2 ( like vexen of course )
    but start think of it i think when she had a hearts maybe she won't be that mean

2. Rhiscx Banned

Where are you guys getting this idea from. Of course they were the same. Axel still acts childish and friendly even in the organization, and I do remember Isa being bossy to Lea. They had a plan that involved Ansem the Wise and the castle remember.

I do think that the nobodies do keep the same personalities as they do with their somebodies.

3. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

I think Larxene was always a *****, she may have had a nice side no one ever knew but I highly doubt that she was liked back where she is from. Yeah Isa may have been bossy but he wasn't a savage monster before O13 recruitment hell the jerk could actually smile a nice smile not a I am going to kill you smile. Then Zexion seems to have lost most of his smugness since resurrection. Lexaeus didn't change as far as I can see. actually wouldn't it be cool if you find the other members and try and recruit them to fight the Organization ... Marluxia would be the first in join just to kil Xemnas

4. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I like to believe that Larxene used to be a nice or spoiled girl, and that someone broke her heart making her act more like a b****, then she actually lost her heart, and she stayed a b**** ever since.

5. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

that seems plausable, very plausable considering this is disney and there are characters who are scorned like that in it.

6. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Accurate summary of Larxene as a 'somebody' and a 'nobody' in the form of a song.

I'm not serious, I'm sorry.

7. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

I am sorry but Wha????

8. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Taking off from Cat's post….YES I agree with her statement, but with a few twists.

1. All Nobodys (including the lesser ones) are shades of their former selves. They retain both memories and their personality, and they also retain some resemblance to who they once were, including core features (E.G, Hair color/type, eye color, gender, emotions). This is viewed on all Nobody's, including Xemnas and Xigbar, all the way down to Roxas, even Xion (Even though Xion was just a puppet created from Sora's memories of Kairi, both retained Sora's personality of trust within his own friends. Xion displayed this in a much more higher manner, but Roxas displayed this in a much more quiet form), but with a darker tinge, as Cat has said previously.

2. Larxene may be a bit overwhelming and cruel, but her CORE part of that personality was that she is CHILDISH. Observe a short list of core personality within the characters I took note of.

Xemnas/Xehanort: Power
    Xigbar/Braig: Sarcasm/Swagger
    Saix/Isa: Control Freak
    Axel/Lea: Oddity
    Sora/Roxas/Xion: Trust
    Larxene/???: Childishness

Larxene probably maybe couldn't have been cruel in the past, but she must have certainly been a bit much. Childishness can develop into darker points, (E.G, Snobbiness, High Ego) and has Cat had said before, Nobody's are dark mirror images of the original characters. And it could be said the same for Luxord, who's core personality trait is Gambling and Chance, but has no Somebody documented.

That being said, we may or may not see Larxene's somebody until KH3, which will thankfully be released soon.

9. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

I want Axel and Sora to recrut the former organization 13 members