Well, I Suppose I Should Introduce Myself.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Xinochlas, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xinochlas Merlin's Housekeeper

I've been visiting the site for a few years now and have finally decided to request permission to board the KH-Vids.net Gummi Ship. I'm currently attending University as an English major, but nearing the end of my first year, so hopefully I'll be able to jump in more frequently in upcoming months. Kingdom Hearts has played a MASSIVE role in my childhood as well as my current years, It's been absolutely wonderful. The nostalgia I get from Kingdom Hearts rivals that of The Legend of Zelda, which was the very first video game that I owned for my NES as a child. I enjoy writing, drawing, and playing my guitar in my free time as well as skateboarding when the weather allows. I suppose that's pretty much the gist of things, but there's far more than just that keeping the cogs turning.
    If there are any questions, feel free to ask. Best wishes!

2. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Another Zelda fan! Well shoot, we might be great friends! Let me be the first to welcome you aboard the KHV Express.

I'm the Hero of Time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, a staff member, or any other member on KHV! Read the rules and I hope to see you around!

3. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Welcome (account-wise at least) to kh-vids! Remember to read the rules and have fun.
    Hope to see you around the community! :)

4. Xinochlas Merlin's Housekeeper

And Doctor Who, by the looks of it! I appreciate the welcome!

Thanks! I'll do my best to remain active despite my courses and what not! I've done my fair share of lurking over the years, so I'll do my best to follow the guidelines.

5. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Welcome to KH-Vids! Another Zelda fan? AWESOME!! You can ask any one of us if you need any help. I'll see you in the forums, and I hope you have a good time in this site.

6. kingdomheartsgeek Traverse Town Homebody

Ahh welcome and thank you for choosing kh-vids.

Dont visit the spamzone and everything will be fine

7. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Welcome to your existence as a KHV member. :) Have fun, make new friends, and I hope you do well here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, or just PM/VM me for no reason at all. I hope you have a great time here.

8. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

It is a pleasure to have you here with us! Welcome!
    I hope that you will enjoy being a member and make many good friends while being here.
    I wish you the very best in school!

See you around! ^-^

9. Xinochlas Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks! Will do!

Much appreciated, I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks, much appreciated. I'll be sure to keep integrated and ask questions when in doubt.

Thank you, I appreciate it! So far, so good.
    Best wishes!

10. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Welcome Xino, it's a pleasure to have you join the site. Make sure to read the rules and whatnot.

It seems as though you'd be best suited to the Creativity Corner. But, don't be afraid to check out the rest of the forums as well.

I almost cried out of joy after reading your post. It looks so . . . grammatically correct. English was one of my favorite subjects in school ^^

At any rate, I hope to see you around the forums. Have fun ^^

11. Xinochlas Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks, Nights, it's a pleasure to become involved. Oddly enough my English major is actually emphasized in Creative Writing, so I'll be sure to check it out when I've got a bit more time. Much appreciated! Good to know I'm doing well with my usage of the English language, it's been one of my favourites as well. Best wishes!

12. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Really? I love reading good stories, and being an English major (to be I guess?) I'm sure you'll make wonderful stories. I'll look forward to reading some of your work.

Of course, it's always nice to have someone to hold a decent conversation with. Anyone who can type up a paragraph, without using run-on's, is okay by me. ^^

13. Xinochlas Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks! I posted a bit of poetry there early this morning, so we'll see how that goes. I agree, much appreciated!

14. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Yeah, I lurked for quite a while as well; even after I got an account.... So Hiya fellow lurker! I have to do the aforementioned for prey at the local restaurants and then to get to my 5:00 a.m. therapy session after a full night of LURKING. I hope another one of my therapist doesn't fall mentally ill.... So happy you joined up! (I'm insane, ask anyone.) :)

THOUGHT: Also usually more quiet.... hmmm.

15. Xinochlas Merlin's Housekeeper

Pleasure to meet you. Good to be here, best wishes!

16. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD DROP BY AND SAY HOWDIE~ ALTHOUGH IT SEEMS THAT HoT AND NIGHTS HAVE ALREADY THOROUGHLY GREETED YOU. LET US ALL HOPE THAT YOU WORK SOME OF THAT CREATIVE WRITING MAGIC INTO THE RPA. WE ALWAYS LOVE NEW MEMBERS OVER THERE. YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT WHEN YOU HAVE TIME. ;-]

17. Xinochlas Merlin's Housekeeper

Aha, well thank you very much! ^^ I'll drop by sometime soon and take a look. Best wishes!

18. Hiro ✩ Guardian

You like DW too!?

LET ME LOOOOVE YOU!

19. Xinochlas Merlin's Housekeeper

Yup! x3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.