War of Etrina RP

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by -Xero-, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

☆ OOC THREAD ☆

There were a lot of things that had happened in Oda City lately. A Mutant Mafia had recently been going around terrorizing and destroying places around the city, outbreaks of corrupt Boju, and a few other things. People have been worrying over their safety within the city and wondering why no one has tried to take action yet. The city is slowly getting worse and worse with its crime rates due to the mafia; and there have been more and more dangerous creatures seen around the outskirts of the city as well (people believe it is because there is a corrupted Bojuyeba lurking nearby).

RO SETSOKU
    &
    HIRO SHINOHARA
    Ro and Hiro were walking around a shopping mall as they were both out running errands for Ryoichi. They lived with him and the only thing he asked for in return was to help with patients or to go out shopping for whatever supplies they needed. Ro was carrying a few plastic bags and was looking at a list of things they needed.

"Hmm... We have bread, cereal... ramen, meat, food for the rat..." Ro continued to mumble out the list of things they got and turned to Hiro who was struggling behind and carrying a bunch of science equipment, "Well I got everything we need for food... What about what Matoi wanted?" Hiro practically dropped everything onto the ground, possibly breaking something in the pile as he did, "I got all the crap he wanted. Why the hell does he even need all this?"

"I've learned to not question it and just roll with it honestly..." Ro replied, not even sure why Ryoichi wanted any if it herself. She sighed and helped Hiro pick everything back up and began to walk towards home, "You know, I don't see why we don't just get a damn car already. It doesn't have to be fancy; Ryoichi makes enough money to be able to pay it off doesn't he?" Hiro grumbled as he spoke.

"Not exactly... most of the money he makes goes towards buying new medical equipment for the patients and paying rent."

"Well you'd think he'd buy equipment from people who weren't so shady or who'd actually have sterile syringes..." Hiro pulled out a syringe with a rusty needle as he spoke.

"We don't need the needles thankfully... But even if we did, and they weren't rusty like that one, we clean them pretty well ourselves already."

After a while of walking and talking, they were finally able to get home and Hiro dropped everything onto the dining table and Ro began to put things away. Hiro went into the living room and plopped himself onto the couch with a groan, "Ey, Matoi! We got the crap you wanted, the least you could do is come out of your damn room and look at it!"

"Hiro, don't be rude! You're lucky we don't have any patients here right now!" Ro shouted from the kitchen as she heard Hiro shouting at Ryoichi. She then noticed a note on the fridge that looked like it was left by Ryoichi and read it.

I've gone out. Went to run a few errands.
    Be back late.

P.S.
    Feed Pudge for me. ♡

Ro sighed and took the note off the fridge and walked into the living room, "He's not even here." She handed the note to Hiro and he read it too, "What the hell? Why did he tell us to go get errands if he was going out to get crap himself?"

"You know Matoi, he never tells us anything." Ro then walked back into the kitchen to continue putting things away. "Yeah well if you ask me he doesn't pay us enough for the crap he makes us do."

"He doesn't pay us, Hiro... We live here as our payment."

"Exactly why he doesn't pay us enough!"

"Hey, you're lucky we even took you in when you escaped the facility! I could've just left you out there you know! Now stop your b*tching and help me put this stuff away!" Ro was getting a bit irritated at Hiro for talking about Ryoichi that way. Sure she was a bit annoyed that he never told them anything about what he was doing, but in a way she owes him for basically adopting her.

2. Aelin Best Waifu

Delia
    The sharp claws of Delia clicked across the cement floor of her cage as she paced it in her newly discovered wolf form. Her ears were up listening to what was going on around her, mostly they boys in the cage next to her. So her father's prize subject ended up being some poor sick kid in the end? That was what was worth missing her mothers death for? That is why he had to pretty much left the family. For this kid? That being said it wasn't like she could blame the kid, he obviously didn't want this and was barely holding on.

Eventually she reverted to her mutated form and sat on the hard cot she called a bed. The boy, Colton was having another coughing fit and she couldn't do anything to help. She cringed as all she could do was listen. It was her father, her own relative who did this to him and she couldn't help but feel guilty for it. Soon she would break them all out, she was going to get them out. She knew the lay out of the labs, she had been there enough before her own father decided to force her into one of his twisted experiments, which in the end went bad. She was a human just a couple days ago, but then he forced her into a room, experimented and prodded her, implanting a gene he made based on one he got from Colton. He tried to make her into a spyrix user with his own idea of powers. However the gene rejected her body and instead she became half wolf. Now she was lock up as another one of her fathers test subjects for him to do whatever he wanted with. They were at his mercy in a way. But not for long she was going to get them out. She had to get them out.

"Colton, Alarick, hang on a little longer." She whispered not sure if the boys would hear her, not that she really cared. She knew that they had little choice and they would do their best to survive. In the mean time she had to come up with a plan to get them out. Perhaps when her father took her out for another experiment. He was not an overly strong man, that being said he had studied the Spyrix users for years as well as mutants. He would be prepared for attacks, she knew it. She just had to find a way around it and she would, for Alarick and Coltons sake.

[​IMG]

Curled in the corner of the cage he shared Colton couldn't stop his coughing fit. His coughs were dry and raspy and caused his eyes to water. Though he had a blanket around him he still shivered cold. Ever since the scientist, Doctor Rolland Sorrow, had come across this other boy for his experiments, he stopped giving Colton any medication. It seemed like now that he had another subject, keeping him alive was not important. It was almost like he was trying to kill him now with all the experiments that he kept running despite the illness.

Colton slowly lifted his eyes to look at the boy he shared the cage with. For the most part he didn't say much, he kept to himself. Colton didn't trust many people, not after what he had been through. That being said this boy was just as much of a victim as he was. Colton figured that he was done for here, but perhaps he could get the boy out. He had been saying that for the past two months but still he was determined to do so. One day he would get the upper hand on Doctor Sorrow and he would get them out. Until then he could try not to die, just to distract the mad doctor from Alarick onto him. He would still do experiments on him and then less time to torment Alarick.

Doctor Rolland Sorrow
    The doctor paced his office, sorting through papers.
    "Where did I go wrong? How did I make Delia mutate?! Now I have to find another human to experiment on. Those two spyrix users were hard enough to get my hands on and one of them is useless. It was his genes that caused Delia to mutate. Perhaps I will have better luck with the other." Doctor Rolland adjusted his glasses on his face as he sat down at his desk to start reviewing the plans for experiments that day. He had several in line for the three of them. Mostly exercises to test their powers, and break their souls. The first boy Subject 556 still decided to lip him off most day. He was forced to put up with it before, being the only subject that he had, however now that he had another he could let the boy's own shortcomings kill him. In the meantime he could torment the boy and still experiment on him. Perhaps one of these days he would learn to keep his mouth shut and cooperate, then perhaps he could get the medication he obviously needed.

The other boy that was now in his possession was not nearly as stupid, he obviously wanted to stay alive. There was a certain quality of that in which the doctor admired, and part of it he hated. He kind of wished that he would fight back more, it would make things more fun. Either way in the end it didn't matter. As long as his experiments got done, how the boys acted was none of his concern.

3. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Teliana let her feet swing off the roof as she slowly ate the sandwich. The bread was dry, the peanut butter stale, and the jelly far from her favorite, but she didn't bother complaining. Isn't the point of bitching being heard by other people? She wondered to herself, finishing off the rest in a few bites before licking her fingers. There wasn't another soul up here, well, besides the pigeons. And they had their own complaining to do.

She pulled one leg up to rest her arm on, staring out at the horizon with narrowed eyes. Another dawn, another day. Same old, back to business daily grind that became her every day life. Weekends off? Forget about it. Day shifts? That was a heavy nope. She got to her feet, stretching her arms out behind her before pushing them up into the air, balancing on her toes for a moment before settling back down on the balls of her feet.

"Maybe I should get a desk job." She spoke to herself as she started walking across the roof, arms swinging at her side. "Yeah, just a nine to five, staring a the same walls, the same wooden table, the same paperwork." She paused, turning back the way she had come. "Nah."

Breaking into a run, Ana jumped off the edge of the roof, rolling when she hit the ground below in order to keep her legs from taking the entire weight of the fall. Rolling back onto her feet, she darted forward, jumping up and grabbing the drain pipe before using it to scale to the next level. She didn't mind this life so much.

[​IMG]
    Alarick raised his head as Colton began to cough again. The sound would have gotten on his nerves when he first arrived, but now he had bigger things to worry about. Like when the doctor would come back, and exactly what he was going to do with Alarick. Or Colton, for that matter. Alarick's cell mate didn't look as though he had long for this world, and while Alarick hadn't known him long, he didn't want to see him die.

He opened his mouth, wanting to say something that would comfort them both, give them both a little more heart, but then he pressed his lips together, leaning his head back against the wall. There was nothing he could say.
    It had been two months, two long months of hell since Alarick had first come. He had carved out a single mark for each day on the wall, to keep track of the time. Two months since he had made a single stupid mistake, something that would likely cost him his life.

It would do no good to brood or to wallow in self pity. When the
    doctor came back, Alarick would ask for something to cure a cough. Fake it, if he had to. The doctor seemed more invested in keeping Alarick alive at the moment than Colton. He waited until the other boy finished coughing before raising his arm to rest it on his bent knee.

"And they say war is hell."

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

The sounds of an engine roaring broke through silence of the warehouse as Sailus was closer to finishing his project. It had taken him a good couple of weeks to find part that he could use, and while prior to that he'd successfully made eleven wings. He could've stopped with that, but he decided to stop at a more even number. Then he could've stopped at twelve. He didn't know due to the left over pieces there were and his preference due to leaving parts behind.

Sailus had no idea just how long he had been working, but what he did know was that he was now up to fifteen "feathers" and was currently working on the last one for a solid sixteen. "Why do I put myself through." His tools were placed down onto the ground and stretch his arms out behind his head. Despite how good it would be to rest after working on this, that wasn't going to happen for Sailus. He still needed to test if they actually worked, make any needed adjustments, test again and then he could get to the real project.

5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Those people have never been trapped here." Colton responded in a groggy, scratchy voice. "At least when I find a way out of here we can say we have been through hell and back. We can be proud of that." Colton commented, still holding onto hope that one day they would get out before they die. Colton curled up slightly tighter to keep himself warm as he spoke with Alarick. "The doctor might be smart but he has nothing against us when the three of us actually work together, we just need the right moment." He stated. He knew he spoke of escape before and it only made things worse for him, but he wasn't about to bow to the mad doctor who had made his life a living hell.

[​IMG]
    Right on cue, Doctor Sorrow walked into the labs with a stack of papers in hand. "I hope you all like fighting, because today we are testing all your powers in combat. You better learn to work together or you may just get yourselves killed." Doctor Sorrow said as he looked straight at Colton. The boy had an annoying knack for staying alive, but he doubted that would last too much longer. It didn't mean that he would die right now but it was possible.

"Are you going to fight us yourself? I have been looking forward to this." Colton said from his cell, a devious look in his eye.

"No 556, I am not that stupid, but you would do wise to shut your mouth." The doctor responded as he turned his back to the three prisoners and looked at the cage across from their cells, it was larger and today set up with a few boxes and objects of various sizes, and inside lay several robots. Everything was prepared. Clapping his hands steel bars came up from the floor to create a caged path to the fighting ring. "I would suggest you fight in the area provided, because if you destroy your cell I will not be putting it back together for you. You live with how it is." He said as an incentive to get them up and going. "And Delia dear try not to shift and destroy them if you can't control. I need at least one of them alive after all. Unless of course you are volunteering to go out and get me another."

[​IMG]
    "You underestimate my ability father." Delia said as she casually strolled through the hallway into the area. "You boys better hurry up. Don't worry, I will not turn on you and I won't let either of you die." She assured the boys. Delia knew better than to expect any weapons inside since this was a test of powers. She would have to rely on her mutated form, which she was not so comfortable in yet, but what could she do?

Forcing herself to shift Delia made her way to the center of the arena. She stood still in her wolf form, her black pelt shining with the dull light of the arena. The robot's activated and Delia let out a low growl, looking to see if the boys had entered yet. However she didn't have time to wait before the robots attacked her and she had to get out of the way. Two began to circle her. Delia swiped at one before the other forced her to back off.

Colton however couldn't sit and watch as the girl who said she would help them was attacked, even if she was the mad doctor's daughter. There was nothing small enough that he could find right away to shoot at the robot, so instead he did what he could and moved a box between one of the robots and Delia giving her a chance to get away from at least one. However now he became a target, meaning he had to get out of his cell and in there before him and Alarick had no where to sleep. The boy was shaky as he struggled to his feet, but looking at the doctor's smile, he pushed himself harder to get to his feet. He had to be stronger, he had to beat this guy.

6. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Alarick got to his feet the second the mad doctor had mentioned "fighting", His first fear was that the fiend had finally lost the last of his sanity and decided to pit them against each other. The girl, Delia, was the first in the cage, swiping at one of the robots that circled her. Colton helped her out, but the robots started towards him in the meantime. Well, Alarick just couldn't let that stand. Not that it looked like Colton would be able to for much longer. He moved swiftly, grabbing the other man's arm and pulling it over his shoulder with his other arm going around Colton's waist. "Hang in there. I don't fancy the idea of spending my nights alone in that cell."

He snapped the fingers of the hand around
    Colton's waist, creating enough friction to send a small spark towards one of the robots, shorting its circuits for a few moments. "I see the good doctor decided to hinder me." He muttered, snapping his fingers once more to create another ball. There was very little electricity in the air, something that would change if one of the robots was downed. If he could get his hands on it, he could soak up the electricity....but he should probably let go of Colton before then.

"Take one down, if you can. Or help her. I'll watch your back." Alarick told
    Colton, holding the small ball of crackling light at the ready.

[​IMG]
    Ana rolled onto the roof, taking a moment to catch her breath as she surveyed the city. She debated breaking through one of the windows, just to startle the occupants in their apartment home, but it wouldn't be worth the reparations if she was caught. Or there might be something bad in there. Like a body. She didn't want that. Shaking her head at her own folly, she turned and started to climb the drain pipe, vaulting over the edge of the upper platform to gain speed before taking off at a run. She didn't have any current jobs, and she wanted to practice some new moves she had thought of whil she had been eating.

"Try and catch me with this." She murmured, jumping over a ventilation system and darting towards a system of platforms used for construction workers.

7. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    "Careful" Doctor Walter Beowulf Saturday wanred the girl as she passed by "You might ruin the architecture" Saturday was leaning out of the window of a limousine... on the roof. How he'd managed to get the limo onto the roof was a mystery. Realising that she was not going to stop, Saturday sighed, and clicked his fingers. In a split second, the girl was now in the limousine. She'd appeared there inexplicably, but Saturday just acted like nothing had happened "You're miss Jereign, right? What a coincidence, that we should meet here just when I need someone with your skills. I'll be with you in a second" he leaned forward to the chauffeur driving the limo "They're here" the chauffeur got out and went to the boot, from which he pulled out a sniper rifle and perched himself at the edge of the roof, aiming down below at his victim. With a thin smile that was made strange by his white mask, Saturday leaned back in a relaxed position and looked at Teliana "Champagne?"

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  8. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "I will do my best to down one, but we need to keep one functional, just buy me some time. If I can reverse the inner working of one of them I might be able to reverse the signal back to the source and fry the circuits, if I do that, doors hopefully will open." Colton whispered to Alarick. This certain ability he had kept the full potential of it hidden from the mad doctor so far. The doctor knew of his knack for using it to pick locks and fry circuits when he had the time to work on it. But to completely reverse things was a different matter that Colton didn't even know if he could do, but he would try, it would just take a lot of time and energy to do. The amount of focus and energy it would take concerned Colton but he couldn't not try. He knew if he stayed here then he didn't have too much hop of surviving much longer. He had to get out and he had to get the others out before they experienced everything he had gone through.

Colton looked around for a way to help. At this point it seemed up to Delia to take out whatever robots she could and he would have to support her. He didn't really know what he could do with his powers to support her, but he would find a way. Colton glanced around for something, anything to be used as a projectile. Unfortunately nothing in the cage was small enough to fit between the bars of the cage and it was that size things that were best to use. He didn't have much option, but he could try something. It might be enough to get some robots off Delia, allowing her to fight more freely, and give
    Alarick a source of power.

Colton lifted up a box with his powers, bringing it as high as the roof of the cage. He then waited, taunting a robot toward him. When it started to head towards him he brought the box down with as much force as he could produce, crushing the robot.
    "Can you use that to help you?" He asked Alarick, referring to his powers. "Put me down and fight the best you can. Keep them off me, I want to try something." Colton whispered quietly again as he did his best to suppress some coughing.

[​IMG]
    The boys were helping each other out, that was good. Delia knew that she could hold her own, it was Colton that she was concerned about. Alarick was strong, he still had some life left in him. Colton was a fighter but time was running short and she had a feeling as soon as his time came to an end, Alarick wouldn't have much time himself.

When Colton managed to crush a robot Delia found an opening to start to attack more. She now had a moment to use the boxes to her advantage. Circling around them and hiding before jumping out at the robots. Confusing and scattering the robots getting them to chase her. If they were not all together then it would be easier to fight.

Delia prowled behind a box, listening, waiting for one of the robots to round the corner towards her. When it did, she pounced on it, knocking it to the ground. Unfortunately wolf teeth and claws are not made for ripping through metal. That didn't mean she wouldn't try however Perhaps she couldn't pierce it properly but simply rip it's limbs off. However as she ripped at the robot she could feel the primal instinct tug at the back of her mind. She had to keep in control, she couldn't let her mind go full wolf or the boys would be in more trouble. She would control it.

[​IMG]
    Doctor Sorrow paced the cage while watching with a devious look in his eye. He was waiting for someone to get injured, he knew it would happen, and that would be entertaining. In the meantime however he could take notes for his study. What he had seen so far was nothing that he didn't already know, but he was going to keep pushing it. Perhaps he could break Delia's control over herself. Or perhaps if pushed far enough one would reveal a previously undiscovered power. All it took was pushing the right buttons and something might just happen. If not, at least he would get a good laugh out of it all and he could continue other research the next day. He was sure Drake would be waiting for some news. Though science takes time, sometimes Doctor Sorrow wondered if the boy understood that.

9. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Ana heard someone call after her, but she ignored it, picking up her speed instead. Usually people either catcalled, shouted about destruction of property, or complained that she was being a nuisance. She couldn't see how, when she was there and gone in less then a few seconds. Perhaps it was boredom, or jealousy. Whatever the case, she paid this voice no mind, and darted around a corner-an intense case of nausea rolled through her body, and Ana stumbled, or moved to stumble.

She never completed the act as she merely blinked, and found herself sitting in a car. The sickness intensified, and she clapped a hand over her mouth as her body adjusted, too slowly for her liking, from moving at top speed to keeping completely still. Her legs were shaking, her arms as well, and she was glad for the comfort of the seat behind her as she leaned back, not at all enthusiastic about the way her body reacted to...whatever this
    masked man had done.

"I don't drink on the job." She managed to reply, her hand going from her mouth to her stomach. "And if you had wanted to hire me, you could have just said so, instead of doing....whatever you did." She waved her other hand in the air as she spoke. She was unnerved, not so much by the mask but by the loss of motion. "It isn't exactly easy to get to that speed." She continued, a little morosely. She had been so in the moment, too.

[​IMG]
    Alarick acknowledged Colton's words with a quick nod before gently setting the other man down, propping him up as best as he could before turning to the destroyed robot. With one quick movement, he shoved his hand inside the destroyed plates, grinning as the electricity ran up his arm, dancing along his skin. "My old friend." he whispered before curling his fingers around his free palm, a small ball of lightning beginning to gather just a few centimeters above his skin. It felt glorious.

"
    Delia, move!" he called out, flicking the ball with his thumb and sending it flying towards a robot that was creeping up behind her. It froze, twitching as the electricity overloaded its circuits. Grimly smiling, he yanked his other hand out of the robot that had provided him with the power, pulling out sparking wires as he did so. The lightning filled him with a primal kind of joy, one he had dearly missed not indulging. The gentle prickles over his skin felt like the kisses of a lover, whispers in the dark that excited him far more then any other kind of affection ever could. He spread his arms wide, becoming a conductor for the electricity, drawing it in.

He couldn't show off all of his abilities, not in front of the
    doctor. No, he would save that for when it came time to jump to Colton's defense. Speaking of....he turned, directing the flow of electricity with his mind towards a second robot that had been creeping up behind Colton. This one exploded, a little too close for his liking. He stepped back towards Colton, determined not to let it happen again.

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

At last Sailus had finished the sixteenth "feather" and instead of going on to step two which was the testing portion of things, he was chewing on his thumb. He'd gone ahead and attached the "feathers" to the mechanical wings that he made and was now currently staring at them. They had been successfully built and he knew for a fact that he could wear them on his back. So there was only one thing left to test, their combat abilities. Sailus removed his thumb for his mouth and got up from his seat. He looked towards the pile of scrap metal for something he could use as a training dummy. Hopefully he could find enough for a couple of them.

11. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Standing in front of Doctor Rolland Sorrow's laboratory, Drake once again found himself questioning whether this was a good decision. He hadn't met the Doctor personally more than a few times, but regardless of his personality Drake wasn't entirely supportive of his activities. In a number of ways what Sorrow did was wrong. Mistreating people, putting them in dangerous situations, and tormenting them beyond their physical - and mental - limits was something that Drake was very much against, something he could never forgive.

But these people weren't exactly human, either.

They were mutans and those with powers. Spyrix users, they were called. The mutants stood out from everyone else and made it remarkably easy to overlook their humanity at times, but the Spyrix users...they generally looked like everyone else. You could be best friends with someone for your whole life without ever catching onto the fact they had abilities, if they were careful. Drake had been, once, and that had cost him his family. He had trusted a spyrix user and a mutant, one of each, and while for quite a few years it was extremely beneficial to the soldier, one fateful day had been the day his wife had died, and his trust of spyrix users with her.

But that was the past, and this was the present. This wasn't just about revenge, not anymore. This was about preventing others from suffering as he had. Looking at the keycard he held in his hand, he swiped it through the scanner and as expected the door opened. He made his way in and after a couple of minutes of searching he found Doctor Sorrow. He hopped up and sat on a desk, a little too casually, and gave a very short wave. "Have you had any breakthroughs since I was here last?" he asked.

OOC: Will edit in Shane's post at some point in the next 24 hours. Just giving Gabi something to react to if she so desires.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Doctor Sorrow watched his subject's with interest. They had left Colton sitting somewhere safe, but he knew better than to assume that the boy was simply just sitting there. That was highly unlikely given who he was. The kid did everything he could to make his life a living hell, why stop now. Chances were he was doing something with those powers of his to help the others, the problem was that the doctor couldn't see what it was quite yet.

His attention was called away when he heard the door to the labs open and a
    man walk in. Sorrow just watched as he sat on the desk, not in the chair, because who the hell sits in chairs anymore, it isn't like that is what they are made for or anything. Nooo they had to sit on the damn desk. Rolland calmed his inner mind as he turned to the man to answer the question. "No luck unfortunately. I did do a new experiment. Trying to take the genes from subject 566 and use them to inject into my daughter, Delia, to see if I could copy his powers into her. The process was more difficult but I won't bore you with the details. All you need to know is the experiment went wrong and she mutated instead, not even taking on any of his abilities. That is her over there." The doctor motioned to Delia. "A disappointment, but another subject to re-" The doctor was interrupted as the power went off and he heard the cages start going up.

[​IMG]
    Delia had been fighting hard when she heard Alarick call out to her. She did as she was supposed to, ducking out of the way of his attack on a robot behind her. Now there was two of them fighting hard and Colton had a moment to sit and relax like he needed to. As Alarick took care of Colton's back Delia took care of Alarick's. It was a good system and hopefully they could get out of here soon.

Delia hardly paid attention when the new person walked in. She didn't care who came to visit her father as long as they survived. Though her calm nature was shaken as everything went dark and quiet. However it wasn't completely quite because the bars to the cage were going back to where they came and there was the sound of someone stumbling around. In her wolf form she had better eyesight that she could see Colton getting to her feet.

[​IMG]
    "Run, now." Colton demanded though his voice was weak and quiet. He was tired, really tired. The work he did in causing this to happen brought a lot out of him. He used his powers to reverse the flow and reset the control board so until someone got there and set all the settings again they were good to go. Alarick and Delia had to get out while there was still time. Colton doubted that he would be able to keep up, not in his shape, but at least he could save the other two.

Doctor Sorrow couldn't quite see what was going on in the dark but that didn't matter, he could still yell. "Guards sound the alarm. The subjects are trying to escape." He shouted to the guards though there were only a few of them and none too near. "Don't just sit there boy, help me contain them again!" He ordered Drake. Doctor Sorrow was not totally sure what had just happened, how they managed to do what they had. Though it didn't matter, he would learn from it, but for now he had to just get them all restrained.

Shifting Delia walked back to Colton. "We aren't leaving you behind, I will help you, just do your best to stay conscious and quiet." Delia instructed as she slung Colton's arm over her shoulder to support him. "Alarick do you think you could go ahead. I will tell you where to go, that or help Colton and I will take lead, but if I do I won't be able to talk to you, you will just have to follow my wolf form. We don't have much time, father is calling for the guards, it won't be long before the place is locked down." Delia kept her voice low so hopefully her father couldn't hear, but they had to get moving, now. They had to get out while this opportunity was open to them because she doubted it would come again.

13. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    "Ah, see, I could have done, but where's the fun in that? ;)" Doctor Saturday said as he sipped on the champagne. From outside a silenced gunshot could be heard as the chauffeur took his shot. In his mind's eye he could see a network of beings, connected like nerves. bright stars in the darkness. As the gunshot sounded, one of them winked out. "Right shall we get to business?" Saturday pulled a sheaf of paperwork from seemingly nowhere and flung it at Ana "You work in espionage right? Well I'd like to check up on an old acquaintance/rival/drinking buddy of mine called Doctor Rolland Sorrow. Except he's not my acquaintance, or my drinking buddy. I don't drink" Saturday explained, gulping down champagne "Sign here, here, here, and here" Saturday instructed "Would you like to take this job?" Suddenly, he cocked his head to the side and a thoughtful expression crossed his masked face "... I did that in the wrong order didn't I? Linear time confuses me sometimes, sorry about that. I'm Doctor Walter Beowulf Saturday, nice to meet you"

14. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Ana jumped at the sound of the gunshot, trying to spring to her feet in reaction but smacking her head on the lowered ceiling of the limousine. She rubbed the spot with her hands as she sat back down, a little more warily. As the paperwork came flying at her, her reflexes forced her to catch it, the white pages filled tiny words and smelling like....she blinked, pushing it out of her mind for now.

She couldn't help but smile as the
    strange man in front of her rambled on, claiming he didn't drink even as he downed the alcohol, before telling her to sign. "Here." She set the paper aside, stretching out her hand to shake his. "Normally when people toss paper at me it's with an offer to "make it rain". My name is Teliana Jereign. Pleased to meet you, Dr. Saturday. And I would be glad to help you out with your...inclinations." She leaned back in the seat, glancing at the tiny words once more. "What exactly is the nature of the "checking up on" that I would be doing? I don't kill people, and I don't intend on becoming an experiment, regardless of what kind of doctor he may be." She began to sign her name on the white sheets, biting her lip as she concentrated.

"And I need a guarantee of payment. A reliable witness of your character, a check, cash upfront, however you want to work this."

[​IMG]
    Alarick looked from Colton to Delia, then nodded. "Just tell me if I'm about to run into a pit of death, okay?" He asked Delia before turning, harnessing the energy from the air to create small sparks that crackled and snapped into seconds of light as they passed by. "And if Colton gets too heavy, give him to me. I can take him and run behind you." He instructed, exiting the training room and peering around the hallway before turning left. He hadn't been here as long as the others, and while he could take a basic guess which way they should go,he would have to rely on Delia's enhanced senses and perception in order to lead them out of here.

"You know, a map would be great right about now," he muttered, calling electricity into his hand, and letting it run up his arm, crackling and spitting. There hadn't been an attack yet, but it never hurt to be prepared.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  15. Mysty Unknown

It was another long tiring day within the private institute that Oerva had held her current education from. Classes were becoming more and more tiring as lectures were only pertaining to lessons that had already been taught back in her own home where she partook in middle school. At least living in the city was far superior to her living arrangements back home. At least here she felt independent.

On her way to home, Oerva picked up a few groceries and talked to a few of the local merchants. They were always kind to her and she thanked them each time for it. On her way back home to her small apartment she rented while within the city, she looked up above to see something strange. She was aware of all the spiryx and mutants but she hadn't seen this power before.

"He is flying!?"

16. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    "Oh I don't expect you to do any killing, that's what Claude here is for" Doctor Saturday stated, gesturing to the chauffeur who got back into the limousine and put away the sniper rifle. Saturday suddenly held up a finger and looked into the middle distance as she asked him about the money. He reached into a pocket and rifled through some notes "This... this is monopoly money" he stated gravely. Suddenly he thrust a hand into Claude the chauffeaur's pockets and pulled out a tablet. He tapped at it for a moment and beamed at the girl "There. Money has been transferred to your bank account" he suddenly raised the eyebrow of his one visible eye "You're about to ask how I knew your bank details. Answer: You'll tell me them later anyway, I just cut out the middleman. ANYHOO, here's the good doctor's address. All I want you to do is have a look around, here's an earpiece too, I'll be in your ear the whole time. Metaphorically of course. I haven't completed my shrink ray yet" Claude suddenly opened Ana's door and bowed to the lady. They were now outside her apartment building somehow, though the girl wouldn't have noticed them moving "I look forward to us working together"

17. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Drake froze up as Doctor Sorrow mentioned experimenting on his daughter. What kind of man was this guy? He would subject his daughter to such a cruel fate? He was about to question it further, to actually try to find out more of the details he hadn't explained, when the alarms went off. His first instinct was to run after them and attempt to place them once more in captivity, but upon thinking about it a little more he realised how much of a bad idea that would be. One person against multiple spyrix users, no matter how well trained they may be, stood precious little chance.

However, that was exactly what Sorrow was asking him to do. Immediately he turned around and shot an irritated look at the man. "How do you expect me to contain them? Run at them and ask them politely to stop? They've got powers, I've got a spear, I don't like the sounds of that. I've got a better idea. I may have mentioned it to you already, but I've got a team of people that specialise in hunting Spyrix users down, more often than not bringing them back into captivity. I'll go get them and then go after those fugitives. I don't plan on dying today, so that's your only option" Drake stated, before racing towards the exit. He was closer than the escapees were, and he knew the layout of the place reasonably well so he made it to the exit quickly and turned to his left. Breaking into a sprint, he began closing the distance quickly between where he had been and where he knew The Scouts would be situated at that time.

18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Doctor Sorrow sighed and rubbed his temples. They were going to get away because the boy that insisted about knowing of his work couldn't catch them, despite being trained for that. He even stated himself that he lead a group that were experienced at catching spyrix. How hard could these three be, especially when one was dying and needed help just go get out.

"You are useless boy. You better return them to me in three days time." He instructed Drake as the man ran off. He then turned around and shouted to whatever faculty that might be around. "Turn the damn alarms off right now or one of you will be the next in line to be my test subject!" Moments later things went silent, but the systems had yet to be properly restored, allowing his prizes a way to escape.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Delia nodded as she let Alarick take the lead. He didn't seem to understand she pretty much was a walking map for this place, she grew up around this place, visiting her father with her mother. It didn't matter anyways. "I will be fine, I am stronger than you give me credit for. And for the record I grew up visiting here, I am a map." Delia stated as she adjusted Colton's weight. She helped the boy forward, hoping that he wouldn't cough too loudly. That being said, either they ran into people and everyone would know, or they didn't and they were fine.

Meanwhile Colton was finding it hard to stay conscious, he had used up so much energy setting this up. His eyes drooped but he forced them to stay open as he made his feet move. One step at a time, he just had to take it one step at a time. He was safe with Delia and Alarick, he was certain that they could get him out. As they came to doors that they didn't need to enter Colton began to lock all the doors then break the mechanism so they couldn't be opened using his powers. Each time it did this it pushed him closer to passing out but it kept the hall quiet for the time being.

"Take a right ahead and then the back door should be up soon. It is the back door so there usually isn't any guards there, alarms usually do the trick, but Colton already took care of those. We should be good." Delia told Alarick. "Just hang in there a little longer Colton, as soon as we get you somewhere safe you can rest, I promise." She told him as she continued to follow.

19. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Teliana laughed, startled at Doctor Saturday's reaction to finding his pockets full of fake money. She took the earpiece, fitting it to her ear cautiously as he opened the door for her. She blinked, then blinked again. "I...." she glanced at him, unable to stop herself from smiling, albeit a confused smile. "I look forward to it as well. Goodbye for now, Doctor." She stepped outside of the limousine, shutting the door behind her and stepping up towards the apartment building. As she fumbled for her keys to unlock the door, she caught a glimpse of the limousine driving away.

Shaking her head, Teliana walked into the apartment, only to quickly grab the supplies she would need from her bedroom. Basically her bow and quiver, a grappling hook, and of course, a jacket. Slipping the dark material over her shoulder, she clipped the rest of the equipment to herself before stepping back out the door. Walking around to the back, she began to climb up the fire escape before setting off along the roof tops towards
    Dr. Sorrow's lab.

What she was going to find there, she could only guess.

[​IMG]
    Alarick followed Delia's instructions, his heart racing as he looked kept a wary eye out for guards. The darkness helped cloak their escape, and luckily none of them made too much noise. Too slowly, they eventually made their way to the back door. Opening it, Alarick held it open for Delia and Colton, glancing worriedly at the other man before shutting it.

"We need to get him to a proper doctor." He commented, unsure of what to do now. "I can take him. It might be better if you lead from here on out. I don't..." He glanced around. "We're way too close still for my comfort.

20. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Delia handed Colton over to Alarick once outside. The boy looked like he was about to faint and Delia didn't know how long she could support dead weight. When he could even sort of walk, it was one thing, but a completely limp body was completely different. "We need to find somewhere to rest and quick. I don't think either of us want to be carrying Colton for long if he passes out. And we cannot go to a proper doctor. We will find help for him but don't you think that my father will look for us at a hospital. It is no mystery how bad of a shape that Colton is in. We all know he needs help. Lets just find a place to rest and then when one of us is feeling up to it we can find him some help." Delia instructed. Delia put her hood up to cover one of the signs of her mutation, the wolf ears, but they worked well for this situation. Better hearing would work to their advantage. Taking the lead Delia began to weave through allies, fearing stepping into the streets right now. They needed to find somewhere safe and fast.

Colton was shifted from Delia to Alarick as they helped him along. He felt bad for being such a burden but they refused to leave him behind, it was their choice. Even if he didn't like it, he really didn't have the energy to bother arguing. He barely managed to drag his feet along the ground trying to walk. He had used so much energy locking every door along the way, energy that he didn't realize that he had. He just wanted them to get out. Now that they were outside, they were far from safe, but Colton was no longer any sort of help. He couldn't manage to keep his eyes open, much less use his powers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.