Voting and Suggestions! (Suggestions are CLOSED.)

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

Can't find an instrumental.

2. Always Dance Chaser

3. Jayn

Thank you, but I meant official. I haven't gotten this guys permission yet. I asked when you suggested it. I generally ask for permission when the instrumental isn't official.

edit; I'll add it anyway for now.

4. Mish smiley day!

Could you not find an instrumental for the Pokemon theme song either? Someone suggested that a while back and I thought it was a good idea.

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I saw You'll Be In My Heart on the list and thought of Stranger's Like Me, from Tarzan.

Good song.

6. Jayn

Suggestions closed. Currently updating.

7. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Sorry I haven't been a part of it lately. Long story short, I had a lot of computer problems, but I got them all fixed. I'm looking forward to participating in all of it again! :3

Voted for Seasons of Love~!

8. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

I'm gonna kill everyone who voted for Thriller instead of Time Warp.
    YOU HAVE NO DAMN TAST-*shot*

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Mi scusi? I love Thriller, it's culture man, culture.

GOD GET WITH TEH PROGRAM FEENS.

10. Daxa~ #stalker

But Finny dear.
    In all honesty,no one could compare to the original Time Warp,not even the beautiful people of KHV.

11. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Anything that wins is great to me in this one. Just looking forward to have more people like Tummer then!

The chorus get better always when a new voice shows up!

12. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I wanted A World Without Danger... Still Time Warp or Thriller are acceptable for me.
    And I forget, are we doing the whole perform the fire song and then the second song?

13. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Can I chnag me vote from ULTRAnumb to Seasons of love? Please :D

14. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I voted on Jar of Heart. But when Feenie posted I felt like changing it to Thriller.

Though it seems that if Thriller wins we will have a lot of fun.

15. Jayn

Okay. So I'll be 'closing' the poll next week, so keep voting.

In the meantime, I'm going to put up 'Happy Birthday'. The deadline will be like three days, but there won't be any slot limit. As long as I get the lines on time, you're in.
    I was looking for instrumentals at first, but most of them are really horrible and cheesy. So I thought it would be kind of fun to do it acapella. I'll record a reference, and we can all go off of that. At the end, we can all say Happy Birthday from KHV Chorus! whooo....or something fun.

Also, KHV chorus is fun as it is, but I think it's time to spice things up a bit. I've been trying to think up some kind of event that doesn't have anything to do with making someone feel bad about their singing capabilities, or microphone quality (in other words, no singing competitions). Some kind of event(s), that keep the consistency we've been having, but mixes things around at certain points.

--

On a more serious note...so far with KHV chorus, I have been doing everything completely alone. Mostly because I'm terrified splitting responsibilities, only to have someone not pull through. By running the technical things alone, I've been able to get a video out once a week (minus voting) and always get it out and always pace things accordingly (on my part). But I know not everyone is as obsessive as I am with KHV projects, so I've refused to trust anyone to help me.

This project has been amazingly successful and I thank everyone who's ever contributed. You're all incredible people. I never expected anyone to join Still Alive, or hold interest, or mention it out of this thread, or even acknowledge it as a KHV project, lol. So for it to have taken off...I'm beyond grateful.

But sometimes I get stressed out. As obsessive as I am, I end up pushing everything--I mean, literally, everything that I can aside to finish a video or mixing lines, or to photoshop, or upload the vid/post the thread/ split the lyrics/etcetc. That was fine to do before I started school (Jan. 3rd). Now I've started pushing homework aside, and my time with Fuzzy Blue aside. I am unhealthily dedicated to you all. >:

As some of you know, I have carpal tunnel and recently my wrists have been driving me nuts. I've been using Dragon Voice Recognition software for quite a bit now to stop straining my wrists as often when I'm role playing, but for the past few chorus videos they've literally given out of me. I think I'm getting to a point where I need to rest, and where I genuinely need some help. Even just a little bit.

But I will never forgive myself if I start depending on other's and KHV Chorus flops because the team can't come together on time, or someone drops out, and everything dies. IOW; if what happened with RP Idol happens with KHV Chorus because everyone has lives and no one is as crazy as Jayn.

Anyway. I'm going to start making up some tutorials, and opening up applications for the following positions;

Animator; You do the chorus video.
    Mixer; You receive all of the lyrics (mp3s and wavs) and put them all together.
    Graphic Artist; You make the photoshop images.

This doesn't mean I won't do any of these things anymore, I will, lolol. But as you guys can see, I try to keep everything in a schedule. We're on a break right now, but for the most part it's 3-weeks and then a break.

Week 1; (Top voted song).
    Week 2; (Randomized song).
    Week 3; (Second top song).

> Voting.

So keeping this in mind, it will never be sprung on anyone. You guys all know how it works pretty much, lol.
    Anyway, I'm still thinking...I'll keep in constant contact with anyone who helps me, constantly. You'll have my phone number and everything if you need me.

The only requirement would be dedication, to keep this running as smoothly as it has been and to come together as a team. I'm sorry I can't offer anyone anymore than being credited in the video and such, and some reputation when I can give it, but I hope there's someone here that will help out a bit once applications are posted.

I appreciate any and all who read this.
    Thank you guys.

16. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

^I wish I could help more, but I suck at all of those/don't have the software for it, and I'm notoriously unreliable as it is... So it's probably better that I can't help >.<

Anyways, voted for Seasons of Love, but I'm kinda hoping Thriller will win cause I wont cry like a baby if I miss out on that, in stead of Seasons of Love or Time Warp xP

17. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Maybe Mixer I could do, but I would need to tinker with the software for a bit to get use to what i'm doing. I've done some AMVs before (reason I found the site) so I might be able to do a fair job on it.
    However, I know there are better people on the site to do the job, so if no one comes forwrd to do it, i'll throw my hat into the ring.

18. Saxima [screams geometrically]

When I get Photoshop back up and running, I could easily do graphics for you. That tutorial you gave me earlier last year has really helped me with rendering images into odd shapes and whatnot.

Not to mention this'll help me on my work ethic. lololo

>u>

19. Fearless A good and beautiful child

I would love to help out, Jayn, but with school starting again on Tuesday, I just can't promise you any time right now. >_<

I will most definately help out with little things if you need me, but I can't put my name forward if I can't keep it there.

20. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

I only use movie maker for now, but if you look, I know how to make damn good music videos so I'd be more than willing to help with the chorus video.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.