Tripeace ✡

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ, Dec 19, 2012.

1. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

First off, yes, their symbol does look like the Star of David xD

[​IMG]

BUT ANYWAYS,

I believe this manga should get more looks. I find it great and it got me hooked by the first chapter. Each time I'm reading it, I'm just sucked in and I'm always dying to know what's going to happen next.

I wanted to make this thread to make more people away of this awesome manga and hopefully run into some people who have read it. It should really be acknowledged more and the character are just grand. (Shitori <3)

So who would want to take a wack at it? Here: http://www.mangapanda.com/tripeace (Only 38 chapters in)

Comments? I'd really like to hear what others have to say.

2. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

I agree with Moshi. The re-read value of TriPeace is great. The characters are all dynamic and full of life, the politics of the world and the countries move and shift almost like they do here and the art is very good.

Here's some links to TriPeace on different sites. Pick one and I can guarntee you'll enjoy.

Mangareader
    EatManga
    Mangarush
    MangaFox

3. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Thank you so much for contributing to helping me get it noticed. But honestly, it's worth reading. Just read the first chapter and I promise you won't be disappointed. <3