to love ru

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by CaptainMIG, Dec 19, 2012.

1. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

who ever love/seen that anime? it's about a guy who was about to marry a alien and then more aliens came and then more aliens then more aliens then more aliens who would like this show?

[​IMG]

2. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

I watched a whole two episodes of this and didn't like it. The animation was alright, and story plot was "meh" but it was a bit too . . . "intimate" for my tastes. As for the main character, I thought he was crap. If something can't catch my attention within the first few episodes then I won't get into it. This one caught my attention in a bad way.

Final statement, I didn't care for it at all.

3. Cloud3514 Kingdom Keeper

The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
    This series is trash. It is generic harem comedy with all the usual sexism and immaturity and nothing more. I tried it since it was drawn by Kentaro Yabuki, who needs to stop drawing awful harem and go back to doing things that don't suck. The characters are derivative, the plot is derivative and relies almost entirely on fanservice to keep people interested. Really, the only thing I can say is positive about this trash is that the art is well done, but I wouldn't call it "good" due to the constant fanservice. Even if I did call it good, good art can never make up for bad writing and storytelling.