Community The Wonderland Tea Party Event is Over-- Let's have a look at the winners!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Chevalier, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Chevalier Crystal Princess

[​IMG]

Well, hello there!

Did you guys enjoy the Wonderland Tea Party? Did you please the Queen?

Now that the event is done, it's time to announce the winners of the event. Those who excelled in making the Queen happy and those who sought to protect her at all cost. The Kings and Queens of the Tea Party are...

Peyton & Oerba Yun Fang

Krowley & Maka

Darktraitor & Midnight Star

Chessplayerjames

These members excelled at the tea party. As their reward, they'll be getting these custom usertitles to show off. More details will be sent via Private Message to the winners!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Congratulations to the winners!

Now, for all those who partook in the event, don't worry 'cause you won't be leaving empty-handed. Everyone who supported the event will receive the Party Lover Pin!

[​IMG]

Liked the event, want to give some (mindful) feedback? Complaints or queries? Feel free to ask here, unless it's something that you'd rather discuss in private.

2. Glen Returned from the dead

Enjoyed watching people solve the mystery, didn't enjoy not knowing where everyone got their evidence from, looking forward to the pin lol

3. Krowley Moderator

I enjoyed the idea of events based off Kingdom Hearts worlds.
    This could work with other holidays and anniversaries; Halloween (Halloweentown) Chinese New Year (Land of Dragons) etc.

I have no complaints other than it maybe took a while for most of the pieces to be put together, but I don't blame anyone for that.

4. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

ouh,
    ._.

i wish this tea party never stop......

5. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Pins have been sent out. If there's anyone that was missed, please notify us to correct it.

6. Glen Returned from the dead

Where DID everyone get the evidence from by the way?

7. Chevalier Crystal Princess

They were all private messaged. If you didn't receive a private message, it could mean that some couple mix-up happened. Whichever the case, we'll try to improve so that mix-ups like these don't happen in the future.

8. Krowley Moderator

I don't recall receiving any either.
    Regardless, it was still a fun event.

9. FF Cloud 7 Destiny Islands Resident

yep.
    I still have my head so I'm guessing so.

Anyway I really enjoyed this event, it was fun and the contests were great, so the only con I can think of is the trouble with the whole evidence thing. But overall I found it a very enjoyable event and I'm really looking forward to the next event that happens. Keep up the good work.

ps. thanks for the pin ^^
    pss. congrats to the winners.

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

o.O

This was unexpected... YEAH! 8D *Super glomps Krowley*

11. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

This was really fun.

I'd love to do this again!

12. Midnight Star Master of Physics

:o We won! *hugs DT* Didn't quite expect that. ^,^ But I must say it was quite a fun event and the pin you've done for it is really nice. Keep up the good work. :)

13. Pinekaboo Chaser

Wait, what? How did we manage that?
    I guess... was it the accussation? That's the only thing I can think of that would have gotten us up there...

*hugs Mid* No, definitely not the only one who didn't expect it.
    And I agree; the event was fun. I liked having things to work out like this.

14. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Wow, well that was unexpected.. but cool! :3

And this was an entertaining event, it was especially fun to deduce who the perp was. Thanks staffies!

15. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

We've got no clues about the perp ... we don't even have a sus because the car with a mo's got a perf al. All we know is ... the suspect ... is probably in Wonderland!
    *Acedetective.mp3*.

^This is what I imagina card!Forsaken and card!Claw were saying throughout the investigation.

I'm glad everyone enjoyed this though ^^. And I think the staff'll agree it was a ... learning experience.

16. chessplayerjames Destiny Islands Resident

What I liked: The fact that all of the staff had a role. Chev, as his signature suggests, is the only one true queen. I liked the tea party garden where we could have fictional laid back conversations. I liked the events that were held; the caption contest and the poetry contest were fun. And I also liked looking for the evidence. And I liked the general environment of fun and friendliness that the members and staff alike put forth. Oh and also the Dark Forest where we could make our own threads.

What I didn't like: My partner didn't show. And also, as I thought that the event would last one day, it went much longer than that. It got hard to keep logging on every day to see what was new. I didn't mind it going longer than the first day; the first two weeks were fine, but then it started to drag a bit. And also Fearless wouldn't give me any burritos.

Thanks for the awesome Tea Party KHV :D

EDIT: SWEET a pin AND a custom usertitle? You guys rock! Thanks a lot :D

EDIT2: Congrats to all the winners, and good job to those who didn't win.

17. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I felt that this event was very disorganized and badly timed compared to KHV's other events, such as the Castle Oblivion event and the Member Awards. There were not enough contests and riddles for my liking, and no winners or especially good entries were even mentioned for the poetry and valentine events. The trouble the staff had with getting pairs together was kind of tedious to watch. It was a nice effort, but it could have been far better executed. You have done far better, to be honest.

Thanks for the pin, though. At least I got something out of all of this.

18. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

We accused Jayn before the rest of you were ready to take the leap of faith. Course you did use Phoenix Wright.. whatevs, it was a great tea party and loads of fun. I know Daxa enjoyed it a much as I did, thanks staff, keep up the good work~

Dat pin.

19. chessplayerjames Destiny Islands Resident

Winners were announced for the poetry, I believe.

20. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Really? I will check.

Oh, it appears you are right. My mistake.

I never got the feeling that there was a system behind this, though, and that is what made me narrow my eyes at it. Most of the event was the act between the staff.