The Lounge: Official Spamzone Community Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by DigitalAtlas, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Hayabusa Venomous

Anyone know what Gundam series this is from?

[​IMG]

2. 61 No. B

it's either Exia from 00 or Amazing Exia from that piece of garbage Build Fighters
    It's hard to tell because I don't immediately recognize any differences to the suit that would indicate it's the Amazing aside from the blue v-fin which Exia does not have. It's possible that it's just fanart. But yeah, this is Exia.

edit: yeah it's Amazing. Amazing has that pointy bit sticking down from the neck over the chest and Exia doesn't

i'm curious why you ask

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  3. Hayabusa Venomous

I like the design.

4. 61 No. B

i see.

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Thought about doing something like this before, but when I first thought of it, KHV didn't seem to have an interest in comics.
    I wanted to do something like...plot synopsis of popular storylines to see if people would at least read those.

6. 61 No. B

I vaguely remember someone saying they would like to start reading but were too intimidated. Considering how many MCU fans are here I imagine there are at least a few more like them. And even if they aren't interested now, maybe a thread guiding them would spark a new interest in people.

i'm getting to that point of being tired where sentences don't make sense to me and I suspect the things I'm writing are barely comprehensible
    and that's bad because I need to finish Final Crisis tonight. not something you read half-lucid

7. Hayabusa Venomous

For me, the biggest issue with comics is the necessary investment for (legal) entry. Comics just cost way too much for me considering how quickly I can read them. Marvel Unlimited is so far the best way to get into Marvel, but I don't see DC having a similar version, unless there is one and I haven't done the research.

I see lots of popular Imgur posts that basically break down some really outstanding stories for specific characters into short paragraphs, complete with pictures. Maybe you guys could work stuff like that in.

8. burnitup Still the Best 1973

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

A question for anybody more well-versed in this area than me.
    So I've been wanting a New Nintendo 3DS and was thinking about finally upgrading to one this week.
    My girlfriend just said that we might just trade in both of our regular 3DS and share a New 3DS.
    However, we both have a few games on our respective systems. I know I can transfer all of my crap to a new system, but how difficult would it be to transfer two systems' data over to a New one?

10. Hayabusa Venomous

I just finished watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie Part III: Rebellion.

Everything is what.

11. 61 No. B

Also the natural response to Final Crisis. I love it and I love pretending like I know what' going on.

I wish the Fourth World Omnibuses weren't so pricey.

12. Hayabusa Venomous

Well, after a bit of thinking, I'm pretty sure I get most of the third movie.

Except for the last like minute or so. Dunno what that was about.

13. Hiro ✩ Guardian

You can't. You can only have one account transferred. You'd have to rebuy and repeat all the games the other had.

14. 61 No. B

oh man post vacation blues are pretty intense this year
    yet i'm still somewhat excited to get back to life. feel refreshed[DOUBLEPOST=1438047127][/DOUBLEPOST]work on the guide to exploring comics i talked about has started. so don't any of you *******s steal my idea. i mean this in the most loving of ways.
    one sentence down. i want to go all out with this. it may end up being more ambitious than a couple tips for comics warrants, but hey, indulge me. i want it to be nice.

Walk by Foo Fighters gets me every time. favorite song by them probably.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  15. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Wow, this episode is rather... fun. @ Teen Wolf

I also would like to see a character over the age of 21 jfc

16. Plums Wakanda Forever

Watched Naruto The Last.

The plot's pretty ridiculous and inconsequential...tbh it didn't bother me as much as I thought it was going to. I guess we learned what happened to the Sage's brother? It's basically Naruto/Hinata The Movie, which I'm okay with. It was cheesy, but in a sweet and adorable way (i luv cheese).

also lmao sasuke "naruto is my only friend but i don't need to be at his wedding" uchiha

I will say though, even though it didn't bug me this time, I'm tired of Kishi bringing up Kaguya stuff that only just serves as background noise for what's otherwise mainly a character piece. I know it's shonen and action's what makes it, but I honestly wouldn't mind him focusing on the characters in a more slice of life-y setting. There were so many questions the Kaguya stuff raised just at the end of the manga that we still don't know about -- adding anything more without really addressing the initial stuff just makes it way messier than it was originally (which was a ****ing mess as is).

17. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

There's not a way to transfer the data to my 3DS and then transfer that one to the New 3DS? Damn it.

18. Hayabusa Venomous

Real talk. It's between that and The Pretender for me.

19. 61 No. B

walk is so emotionally poignant that it's no contest not even a valid question for me. but the pretender is a pretty solid and enjoyable tune so to each his own i suppose

20. Hayabusa Venomous

I think for me it depends on what I want: a solid transition from a calm place to a heart-pounding one, or one of the best "get hyper" rock songs I know of with visceral yet never "too much" lyrics.