The Lounge: Official Spamzone Community Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by DigitalAtlas, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Hayabusa Venomous

Gee thanks for the insult

2. 61 No. B

i will not buy a New unless they release the regular sized one over here

3. Hayabusa Venomous

I feel the same way. Heard the image quality on the New XL screen is the worst of all 3DS models.

4. 61 No. B

oh i dont care about that so much (but wow If there was any doubt before there's not now)
    I'm just not going to buy it on the principle of it. i like my handhelds not fitted to giant monster hands tyvm

5. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

This. Also, there aren't enough New 3DS exclusives to win me over. Even if the one New 3DS exclusive is Xenoblade.

6. Hayabusa Venomous

More than that, I'm interested in the better Monster Hunter 4 experience.

7. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

Today, woke up at 6:06 AM. Took a nap and then woke up at 6:06 PM. wooooaahhh

8. 61 No. B

my parents got me the planet of the apes movie collection on blu ray for my b day and fire emblem awakening
    should i play on scrub mode or 420moyase6mlg9me mode

but as far as events go it was a very... stressful(?) day
    i woke up at 7 drove 45 mins to richmond to work to do hours of manual labor ie reorganizing **** tons of filing cabinets and loading many boxes with fiscal year reports to then immediately go to the hospital (that i was born in 20 years ago today lolol so funny haha) after i got off work to see my mom before she went into major surgery (that lasted 8 hours) and then went home for like an hour to walk the dog and change my sweat-drenched shirt (moving papers is hella exhausting even for someone as remarkably physically fit as me) and then went back to the hospital in richmond and sat for about 7 more hours and then drove back home and i have not slept at all and i am beyond whatever point of whatever exhaustionand acant even finish typi this

9. Amaury Legendary Hero

Go to sleep.

10. 61 No. B

you go to sleep

11. Amaury Legendary Hero

It's only 9:06 PM for me, and I'm not even tired. However, it's 12:06 AM for you, and you are tired.

12. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

I mean the game as been out for almost 5 years, but lemme give you the knowledge so you can call other people dumb.

1. The top of blighttown is actually 100% unnecessary, you can get to the "back way" by starting as a thief or taking the master key.
    2. The swamp isn't a threat because there are TWO ways to get through it without it impeding your motion and it doesn't even stop rolling so you can reduce poison damage by rolling. Way number 1 is getting the rusted iron ring from the asylum by jumping onto the top of firelink shrine and letting the crow take you. It's a good idea because it also gives you the +15 upgrade material. Way number 2 is you just mash two-hand button while you run through the bog. That way actually just prevents stamina drain from running and it's more useful for speedruns.
    3. Upgrade your weapons before leveling up. You can beat the game at Soul Level 1 because weapons and pyromancy are nuts.
    4. You don''t have to fight the boss alone. If you go in human form one of the weakest black phantoms in the game will show up. Kill her and then summon her for the boss fight and literally just pitch ranged weapons at the boss until she dies.
    5. You don't have to summon to win easily. If you go in on Quelaag like run up to the spider face she will miss all her swordstrikes and everything else is an easy reaction. So you can just walk right up to her and punch her to death.

13. Hayabusa Venomous

I'm not calling anyone dumb for disliking the area, sorry.

Quelaag wasn't hard at all. The swamp part wasn't hard at all.

Simply navigating it was the hard part, and that's not up for argument when I'm only talking about my own experience, not yours or anyone else's.

14. Laurence_Fox Chaser

So we have a Triple Crown winner in American Pharaoh. I happened to turn on the Belmont Stakes.

15. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Play Awakening on Casual mode first if you've never played another FE Game, then work your way up.

16. 61 No. B

too late already going hardcore (on easiest difficulty)
    2 hours in and already done like 50 resets. i'm bad at video games

17. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

But you can see from one side to the other. How can you get lost?

18. 61 No. B

i hate when someone tells me something I did was nice. don't ****ing patronize me. i know when something's nice. i wasn't doing it to be complimented and what is even the point of saying that. you're not contributing anything to the situation, you're just stating a basic fact that anyone could observe and doing so only serves to hurt the authenticity of what's going on. shut the **** up. i swear these people talk just to hear their own noise. this is why i'm never nice.

19. Amaury Legendary Hero

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  20. Hayabusa Venomous

Seeing from one side to the other doesn't mean getting from one side to the other was as simple, with how many ladders blend in and platforms lead to nothing.