The Lounge: Official Spamzone Community Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by DigitalAtlas, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Patman Bof

Da fuk did I just watch. xD
    Wait is that ... is that a Sayan capsule ?

I don' t twit. I refuse to twit.
    That bad ?

2. 61 No. B

i use it to harass people i like
    but i dont follow khv so that's beside the point

one of those days where you get home and sulk bc you feel like a complete **** up no matter what you do and look at the people around you and it seems like everything comes easy to them but you know it doesnt so you tell yourself to suck it up and stop whining so you're left hanging with these feelings you can't reconcile. whatever i guess

3. burnitup Still the Best 1973

TFS have a side show where Vegeta plays video games. Such as...

4. Patman Bof

Oh. One of those. There there, you' re just a partial **** up like everyone else. Now gulp that Ben and Jerry' s.
    [​IMG]

5. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

[​IMG]

6. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Sometimes he joins up with Nappa. Also, Krillin has his own show where he plays horror games.

7. Amaury Legendary Hero

Can I tell you what to do?

8. 61 No. B

9. Ghost King's Apprentice

It is truly the end times

10. Hayabusa Venomous

Twilight got a manga. World ended a lot time ago.

11. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Thanks for spoiling the ending to that video, Haya! >:

12. 61 No. B

i literally cannot adequately express how much ultimate spider man is messing with my emotions and ability to function at this point. i just read the hobgoblin arc and.. oh my god. i mean what the actual heck is going on anymore i don't understand how i am capable of liking a single comicbook that much. it's just a comic. it should not be affecting me this much. and then i get to issue 78 and game ****ing over. right up until the end I thought Bendis was going to hurt my feelings even more, but then those last two pages.. oh man. its so damn perfect. I don't know where this is going and depending on that I could be made to like it less, but right here in this issue it's handled so eloquently that even though i'm crushed by what happened i'm still optimistic. is this is real life or something i don't know anymore.

13. Laurence_Fox Chaser

I've been listening to Celldweller's Lost in Time and watching the official video. But it's so good. I love the song and the video has mechanical dinosaurs that shoot lasers. And who doesn't love mechanical dinosaurs that shoot lasers?

Just me? okay.

14. 61 No. B

wow i'm really not feeling this whole kitty/peter relationship (which i p much expected). And not just because I want to see Mary and Peter together so so bad, but because this Kitty feels kind of.. shallow? I'm not sure if that's entirely accurate but like 15 issues into their relationship not much has been done to make me like her as an individual, so if I already wasn't okay with this for personal preference I'm really not liking it now. Like when the relationship stats in the first Annual, Kitty is introduced as this very typical lovesick high school girl who only thinks about why she's not dating whoever and who she will date next, while in that same issue, Peter's inner monologue starts out echoing the same thing she said but immediately turns to him thinking about his life as a whole and how he's unable to live without restriction. And I get it. This whole relationship is part of Peter's arc about juggling responsibility between feeling responsible for everything that happens to everyone around him and not being willing to take responsibility for Mary Jane putting herself in danger because of him. And in that it works and i guess I kind of like that it's not built on a super solid connection, it's just two kids who have stuff in common dating like you would expect, but it makes reading these issues kind of painful. Like I can't say it's bad because it's contributing to a larger whole but man I'm not enjoying myself. And not in the way that it's so bad that I don't want to read, but in the way where I feel like I was the one who was broken up with and I'm having to watch the person who broke up with me date other people (which is a feeling all too familiar). it sucks.

okay yeah after her tantrum in 97 i feel completely validated with this

if you're tired of me talking about this you might as well put me on your ignore list bc this is all I will be able to talk about for the foreseeable future

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  15. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I cannot think of anything to add to adequately underscore or highlight this.

16. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Just so I'm clear, "WBC" stands for Westboro Baptist Church, yes?

17. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Wobbly blue cocks

18. Hayabusa Venomous

I really like this

19. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

[​IMG]
    I shouldn't be allowed to have Photoshop.

20. Amaury Legendary Hero