The Lounge: Official Spamzone Community Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by DigitalAtlas, Jan 3, 2014.

1. 61 No. B

have you watched season 3?

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

...I haven't started Arrow yet, actually. >>; But everyone I know who watches it tells me season 3's been pretty bad.

3. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

So much like other people in this thread lately, I decided to spend my money responsibly. I went out and purchased a 7D Mark II with a 24-70mm L lens.

Holy fking fking fk this camera is sexy.

4. Misty gimme kiss

I recently invested in a quality camera and holy **** it's a revelation. Mine is nothing quite so fancy because I'm poor, but it still takes some nice pics for my price range (Sony NEX-3N). It's really tough for me to use smartphone cameras now.

5. Hayabusa Venomous

I got into a PC mock-building mood again yesterday, since my black PC pretty much only needs a GPU upgrade to be relevant again. GTX 560 ain't cutting it for post PS4/Xbone-launch games.

Looking at the R9 280 with 3GB DDR5. From what I've seen, it's the best bang for my sub-$200 buck.

A CPU and RAM upgrade would be great too, but are less necessary.

Also for fun, tried making a PS4-equivalent build for about the same price.

6. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

7. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

I don't know why people hate on sony so much (I guess I am just too much of a tech lover to do so) but I had a hard time not choosing a sony camera tbh. Just couldn't resist the 7D mark ii tho ;_;

;_;

I'm really sorry if I make anyone feel bad when I talk about this kind of stuff. Just like to share I guess

8. Misty gimme kiss

I admit to being somewhat of a Sony fangirl but I've had nothing but positive experiences with a lot of their products, not just the PlayStation. I generally buy Sony TVs (nice picture and usually have good sound, which most flat-panels lack), their cameras are great, and I have my eye on the Xperia for when my phone upgrade comes along. I don't know much about DSLRs but Sony offers a lot of options for people like me, who want a step up from a point and shoot but aren't quite ready for the price tag & size of a DSLR. The RX100 is an awesome compact if you have the cash for it, but I really dig my camera too -- and for $220, no less! Obviously that's no small sum for some (heh), but I wanted to invest in a good camera that'll last me a long time.
    No not at all! I'm mostly joking when I say "because I'm poor," compared to how others live I've got it pretty good. I love salivating over other people's expensive stuff hah.

9. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

10. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

I oddly enough have the RX100 as well, and truthfully it is really fantastic.

In that case, behold the fps:

11. Misty gimme kiss

That's not too odd! DSLRs are nice but large, it can be nice to have one and a compact if you have the money for it. The RX100 is the size of, like, a deck of cards. I'd happily keep it in my purse at all times.
    unf

12. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

eyyyy whaddya think of my fancy camera ;D

[​IMG]

13. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

hnnnnng

wanna trade?

14. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Thanks! To go more indepth in my inspirations for this, it's some Castlevania, some of Yngwie Malmsteen, and some Deep Purple. :3

Any more comments? I would appreciate anything as longas it's not destructive without fundament.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  15. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Rarely do I feel concern for my coworkers or their mental health, but after finishing a conversation with one coworker who claimed she would survive a zombie apocalypse because she watches The Walking Dead, I think I may need to find other people to talk to.

16. 61 No. B

indeed. i wouldn't want to associate with people who even jokingly talk about zombies either.

17. ShibuyaGato Transformation

come on and slam and WELCOME TO EXAMS

in which i cry because everything is due this week and both my actual exams are on the first two days
    who have i upset to earn this?

18. 61 No. B

if there's only one thing that these first two years of college have taught me it's that I ****ing hate science classes goddamn

the only struggle standing between me and the end of the semester is this science paper or whatever that's part of a final. i've never been more frustrated or felt more hopeless in my entire academic career. I have literally no idea what I'm doing.

19. ShibuyaGato Transformation

-tries to take an hour long nap
    -sleeps for like five hours

gg body...

20. Maka Albarn It's called love

Facing my finals like

[​IMG]