The Lounge: Official Spamzone Community Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by DigitalAtlas, Jan 3, 2014.

1. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Yo so Akame ga Kill is pretty good, just finished watching the first three episodes of the anime and am looking forward to future episodes.

2. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Okay, let me see if I can explain this adequately.

Uprising is/was supposed to tell the story of how Tron became Rinzler and how Clu won against the Uprising. [ We saw them briefly in Legacy at the End of Line Club].

It also tells the story of how a Program named Beck became the Renegade or the next Tron. How Beck put on Tron's suit to fight against the Occupation. How he has to keep this a secret from his friends.

The first and only season ends with a cliffhanger of Clu invading Argon(where the story takes place). The animation was gorgeous. The characters were colorful and varied. There was a boatload of quality voice actors[They even got Bruce Boxleitner to voice Tron. Bruce IS Tron.]. And it was ****ing dark. The plot is a bit slow to take off but when it does, it really takes off.

And then it ended. For a number of reasons. Horrible time slot(Midnight Sundays). Screwed by the Network. On a channel hardly anyone got at the time(Disney XD).

It was a mess. And Disney is stupid for ignoring TRON as a franchise. Especially in this technologic age, it would be a gold mine. And fans of the original movie are old enough to introduce their children and shows like Uprising would have been the perfect opportunity. I loved watching movies with my parents. [ I actually started with Legacy because a friend of mine kept bugging me to watch it.]

And let me tell you, when I really got into Legacy I was hooked. I loved it. I loved the contrast. I loved how everything glowed. I loved how dark the Grid was. I loved the characters. I loved the story. I loved the music. I loved everything about it. And there were butts. Any movie that can get an emotional response out of me is something I'm going to watch again and again.

Uprising took me awhile to get used to because of the way the characters were drawn. [Long noodle legs and exaggerated features.] But it grew on me. And then Scars and Dyson happened.

And with all this in mind. Disney is willing to ignore and neglect this franchise which seems somehow cruel. I see it as a missed opportunity. Though I understand that there's a bit more attention given to it overseas. Disney China(I think it's China) just put in a TRON themed roller coaster. Meanwhile, Disney US would rather it didn't exist unless it benefits them. Which I don't see it doing when they keep neglecting it.[/QUOTE]

3. Ghost King's Apprentice

hehehe
    "Hue" Jackman

[​IMG]

4. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Hughhughhugh.

5. Ghost King's Apprentice

Sooo..... can someone die from arsenic poisoning, I now you can get sick but I heard some where that the aspartame in diet soda could turn into arsenic if the temperature of the soda gets over 85 or 90 degrees or something.

6. Laurence_Fox Chaser

You ask a lot of questions related to poison.

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I really hope you need to know this for a story you're writing.
    Either way, I'm still kinda scared...

8. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Yes... But the dosage has to be very high.

9. Ghost King's Apprentice

Unless it's injected, then it's venom. Or so I've read...

Okay.

10. Antidote Façade

I just noticed Makaze is banned. How tf?

11. Ghost King's Apprentice

Holy Sugar Honey Ice Tea! How did that happen?

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Welp, that was fast...

13. Misty gimme kiss

We don't really publicly speak about the reasons for a ban but it is only a temporary ban. Any more details should be directed privately to the staff or to the member in question.

14. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Makaze actually just won a silver medal in the user awards guys, be real. Misty's trollin'

15. 61 No. B

i assumed it was bc he stopped using my ava. or something. idk im too tired to make a joke.

but thankfully im finally home. but **** i have to wake up early and help a person move. at least i'm getting $ for it. after that i'm dooone.

16. Amaury Legendary Hero

Moolah is awesome!

17. Ghost King's Apprentice

I have succeeded! Princess Bubblegum and Marceline are now friends!

18. 61 No. B

im watching the nightmare before christmas and im going to try to not hate it this time
    ive heard people who don't like tim burton, like myself, say it's the one thing of his they like so im gonna give it a second chance

edit: nope. watching something else.[DOUBLEPOST=1406101350][/DOUBLEPOST]so i also bought an anna pin while in dw and i put it on my lanyard at the top from 2004 (seriously wtf a whole decade) and hung it on the post by my head when i sleep.. is.. is that weird?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  19. Ghost King's Apprentice

Okay, so according to this where should I start watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?

20. Hayabusa Venomous

The one at the bottom, just titled JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. You'll know if you got the right one as long as the protagonist is named Johnathon Joestar. Stardust Crusaders is the sequel.