The Legend of Zelda ΔLink Between HeroesΔ

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

(Let's not let this RP die. RIIIISE!)

"You already know you can't break them. Find something else to do..." Blue told himself. He started pacing around their cell, hand to chin, thinking things over. He was so sure that the missing Link(YEAAAH) would come, he had to. Otherwise, the bad guys would find him, and then it'd all be over. For the 4 Links, and for all the other ones. He kept hoping, seeing that his other 3 selves had stopped doing that, that there wouldn't be much more time until they were all saved. Then they could finally end this wretched nightmare, and put everything back together. They could finally return to their own worlds, and live in peace, as one, not as four.
    They all heard the footsteps of an unknown entity coming down the stairs, slowly. Red sat up, frowning, Green came over to the bars, and Blue stopped his walking, turning to the Stalfos, who were turning towards someone. Perhaps it was their 'salute'. If it was, that meant that someone powerful was in their room. Who was it? Vaati? Ganondorf?
    "Hello, Shards of Courage."
    "You..." Red muttered, running towards the bars to get a closer look. Yep, it was definitely him. "Why I oughta..." His countless taunts were infuriating, but that look on his face, and his 'greeting' as if they were just mere objects, not living beings...unlike him. Red wouldn't have any of it today, because he had enough. "When we get out of here, I'm going after you first, you little--" He would of gone on, had it not been for Blue and Green holding him back.

"Enough of that--" "--pull yourself together, Red!" They both said, grabbing on to his arms and pulling him back to the center of their cell.
    "I bet you you're afraid to take me on, you chicken--" At that point, Green covered Red's mouth. "Control yourself!" He said, then had a random thought. Do I really get that angry...?

"What're you doing here? Taunting us again?" He asked, gritting his teeth. Red was kicking them now. Then, Vio took a small glance back, looking at Shadow Link, then turned back, as if he hadn't done anything at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.