The Finale: Return of the Dark Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Vladimir Makarov, Aug 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Relief was whelming when he saw the girl spring to action with a materlalized axe in hand. A mental note was made as to next time, think things through more thoroughly. The axe wielder cleaved through one of the jumpsuits like it was nothing, and set her next assault on another one. By then, the silver wolves of this forest were cut down to a mere one which left everything easier to deal with. Sapphire eyes locked on to the masked man as words were directed to Higure's direction.

The first words directed at him were generic, something to be expected when you are expected to flee for safety but instead make your way back. The next couple of words were more of a lecture, which he did not like, but had to admit that those were words of wisdom. Rim of hat tipped forward as the youth contemplated on those words. Right hand tensed over gun. When hat tilted back again, sapphire eyes looked on to the masked man with charming youthful eyes.

"Ok..." he replied, using one word to respond to everything the man had to say. He gazed at the piece of cloth wrapped around the rich swordsman's arm. It did not take a genius to know he had been injured. "...but before we leave, let me heal your wound." he said, quickly revealing and aiming his gun at the masked man.

Without hesitation the child pulled the trigger, breaking the sound barrier as the gun unleashed mana pent up in the chamber. A green ball of energy spiraled its way to Aedion with unfathomable velocity; unless you had bullet time. Within a zeptasecond it would reach the man's body and infuse him with mana that would aid in mending the small wound the swordsman had. Although, who knows how someone would react to someone pulling a gun on them. It'd have to be one of those reflexive dives, upon catching the glimpse of a gun, to react to this situation.

Higure used Cure!

2. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Aedion let out a sigh to the boys response. One word that was all he had gotten after all that. Well at least he now knew that the boy wasn't a mute, he just didn't like talking. That made his life easier in some ways, but more difficult in others. Aedion's arms were crossed, his hand playing with the bandage on his right arm. He contemplated taking off his mask, showing the boy his face, a favour for bringing him help, but in the end he didn't. He didn't feel like it, and he was a Whitethorn, he didn't owe anyone anything, part of the perks of being rich.

Aedion instinctively reached for his sword as the boy pulled a gun and shot at him, despite the words he was saying. Aedion knew he wouldn't have time to do anything about the gun shot, but he had to try. However he soon realized that the searing pain in his arm, instead of getting greater, disappeared all together. He could feel his skin mending itself under the bandage. Aedion hesitated before removing the bandage from over the wound and examining the spot it had previously been. He had to admit he was impressed if not a little confused. However the idea of magic was not new to him, he just didn't use it himself. The idea of thanking the boy crossed Aedions mind followed by the thought of all the lectures on how you never thank anyone unless the are of greater importance than you, and that was very few. Aedion simply let out a long sigh before changing the topic.
    "I want my ring back by the way. Father would murder me for losing it again."

3. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Aello heard him mention her choice not to speak and rolled her eyes as she attacked the last nobody. She understood the importance of words. She didn't feel the need to speak them at the immediate moment. If she had stopped she would have asked about his wound but when she heard the gunshot she looked over to see he'd shot a healing spell at him. She was personally not used to a gunshot being the source of a spell but she learned new things every day.

She finished off the nobody and summoned away her weapon before turning towards the two and putting her hands in her pocket, "So if you're all healed up and he's safe, we should get back to the town. Though..." she looked towards Higure and asked, "What is your name, if you don't mind my asking?"

4. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

That evening...

Time passed and dusk fell on Roland's Ford. At the town hall, the weekly meeting was about to begin. Everyone was waiting in the front room when Neoph walked through the door with Ana. "Good evening, everyone." Neoph walked to the back of the room so he could be in clear view of everyone. "First, this is Ana. She'll be sitting in with us today." He turned to her and smiled. "Just find a spot to stand. Anywhere's fine." He turned back to the group. "First of all, I know you all expect me to hand out assignments for the week, but something has been brought to my attention. This will require a joint effort on all of our parts, it seems." Neoph cleared his throat. "A very dangerous criminal has taken refuge at King's Island, a little spit of land just off the coast. The concentration of Nobodies is at its highest here, so its safe to say that this criminal has something to do with the increased activity lately. A detachment of the guard was sent to investigate and... all but one was killed."

Neoph sighed. "So, I do believe that taking this man down should be our top priority. He poses the most immediate danger to the village." He paused. "So, any questions?"

5. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Higure nodded at Aedion and walked up to the man, handing him the ring just as commanded. It made the boy cringe a little when he mentioned he had lost it before, although it's not like anyone could make out his expression underneath the bandanna cowl and large hat. Turning to the axe wielding woman, he too gave her a nod. It looked like everyone wanted to head back to town; and for good reason. The sun had been waning in power for sometime now, and it looked like it was about to get really dark. The last thing Higure wanted now, more than ever was to stay in a dark forest where yellow eyes could easily spawn.

"You may call me... Yu." he answered, only giving her his last name.

Surely had he given them his first name, his alias would've been brought up; or at least he thought. Now that he thought of it, his alias might not be well-known in these parts. Oh well, too late now. He had given her his last name as his first name. If they were to ask for his last name, he'd definitely remain shut; just in case.

"What's yours?" he queried back to the girl.

With that, he was ready to follow the two into town where they would meet up with some people Aedion mentioned.

Time Skip to Neoph and company

Stomach growled uncontrollably as he stood there listening to the man, Neoph, explain a dilemma.

6. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Aedion took back his ring and pocketed it only giving the boy a small nod. When he said his name Aedion glanced at the boy. "Nice to meet you Yu, however now is not the time for pleasantries, lets get going." Aedion responded before leading the trek back towards the city, just in time for the meeting that he was supposed to attend. That being said he did not have time to change or clean up, nor did he want to. He knew the servants and his father would make such a fuss over his torn and bloody clothing even if the wounds were healed.

~When the arrived at the meeting~

Aedion was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, he had his mask off revealing his fine featured face. Aedion wanted to introduce Yu to Neoph, however when Neoph entered the room he didn't leave time for chatting, instead going straight down to business. Well that was annoying, perhaps after the meeting then. One way or another they had to get some information on the boy and perhaps offer him some safety, however that was not something Aedion really cared to do on his own.

When Neoph asked if there was questions Aedions mind was racing to calculate what he heard and trying to think of motive as well as why he would choose there and why did he need so many nobodies. But instead of asking questions that he knew no one would have the answer to, Aedion was quite direct with his question.
    "So then what is the plan? I mean you can't expect us all to run in there on that little information with no plan. We will die like all the other guards sent and quite frankly, I don't feel like dying and my father would murder anyone who did survive for letting me die, we all know that." Aedion stated as he stared at Neoph, obviously serious and wanting a straight answer. Even if it was there was no plan and they had to make one. He needed to know,

7. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    "I'd love ta, but if I did that I'd have to skip the meetin'. I don't like the things, but I have to turn up every once in a while. If I don't, I lose my fancy title and a little power, and there are just too many benefits to being in the group to pass it up. But hey, after the meeting I'll be happy to go a round, been after one all bloody day so I may as well" Hunter grumbled. The idea of missing out on a fight because of Neoph annoyed him to no end, but a committment was a committment, even if he didn't want to honour it. He just hoped the meeting was worth it.

~some time later~

And it was, kind of.

"Good evening, everyone." Neoph had greeted. Sure, would've been great if someone had actually made the meeting like, half an hour later or something. Or if there were female strippers. Either one of them would've been lovely, but neither had happened so it wasn't as great as Neoph seemed to think. He'd then introduced Ana to them, and this had caused Hunter to yell out "My offer still stands if you're interested" being as smooth as ever. Once that was said, Neoph brought up the weekly assignments, and claimed they had expected them. That was odd, Hunter couldn't remember any weekly assignments. Well, that wasn't entirely true. He couldn't remember completing any weekly assignments.

The next piece of information was interesting. Someone else was out there killing people, and had murdered anyone that had gone to investigate except one. Hunter would've had respect for the mystery murderer, but he let one get away and so that small amount of respect vanished instantly. Aedion then pointed out the dangers of simply bum rushing them and going super aggressive, and at that point Hunter had to disagree. "Nah, have you seen the guards around here? I wouldn't exactly call them threatenin', hell I beat one up one night while I was drunk. The guy had his sword, I had nothin but drunken rage and he got his ass handed to him. They probably got lost and the surviving one didn't wanna admit it. If you want to hide like a little doggy with its tail between its legs go for it, but hell I've been itchin' for a fight and this mysterious guy has challenged us to one" the bounty hunter stated, making perhaps the most genius statement of all time.

8. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Ana tapped her fingers on the table, considering Neoph's words. A job would be helpful....and she did need to get stronger. As much as the words hurt, she simply couldn't care for herself in this stage. But the last thing she wanted to do was tie herself again once more. All the same, perhaps it would be better if she was the one to choose to tie herself to this little village. What could it hurt?

Kala wanted to bang her head against the wall. Or Local Man's. Or someone else's. Of all the cursed bad luck. She said a few more choice words before turning on her heel, stowing her sword in its sheath and striding as far away, as quickly as she could. The blood lust wasn't as obvious and forefront as it had been before, but it was still there, and if she wanted any decent sleep she needed to take care of it. She didn't want to wait. Patience had never been her strong suit, even from what she could remember.

-Time skip-

Ana shuffled herself to an unoccupied corner, watching the people both recognized and not filter into the room. She fiddled with the hem of her shirt nervously as she listened to Neoph's words, her mind leaning one way or the other as she struggled to keep up with the conversation. If she joined, she would be expected to care about this, and try to take care of it. She would be expected to fight with these people in an effort to keep the village safe. Was she capable?
    An unknown man was the first to question Neoph's plan. She crossed her arms over her chest as she listened to what he had to say, before Hunter spoke up. Apparently this little group was something close to a democracy. Her head tuned out Hunter's words as she stared at the man contemplatively. Should she join?

Kala wandered through the small patch of woods, swinging her sword almost carelessly. Every move she made was graceful, but not necessarily planned. The Heartless fell before her in small groups and she grinned underneath her cowl, too pleased with the heat of battle to be concerned about the rising numbers. She could sense a few Nobodies on the fringes of her awareness, but they weren't attacking yet. That was fine with her. Another Heartless clanked on the right, ready to attack. She stepped forward, swinging her sword in a semi circle as she stepped into the attack. The Heartless dissipated with little more then a stunned clunk, and she continued forward.

This is what I was made to do.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

Zeal had been a silent listener during the meeting. He just wanted to get as much information on this guy as he could before going off on his own in search. He worked better by himself anyway. Still it didn't change that this meeting was mandatory and so he just sat there and listened in. Currently it could be said that they were trying to come up with a plan of sorts. That was the smart thing to do oppose to blindly running in. This however wasn't one of Zeal's strong points. He was (as previously stated) a lone wolf or in the instances where he had no choice bu to work in a group, he let someone else come up with all of the plans while he just acted on them. So he simply just sat there til someone else came up with a viable idea for them.

10. Mysty Unknown

A criminal appeared? That couldn't be good. Was he talking about Lance!? Oh wait, he said off the coast... good... good. They still haven't found the bodies yet. Upon hearing the detail, or lack there of, it seemed simple. Reprehend the bad guys, get a reward, and that was it... same as always, simply boring.

"You know, your information is very lacking. I'm certain those men who had their bodies sliced making them much better for sword keeping were killed by nothing more than Nobodies. We don't even know what type of Nobodies we are fighting here. You said there was a lucky survivor? A man who got to witness the beautiful bloodshed of all his comrades? I have to applaud him. He is clearly the smart one for running. Regardless, are we going to get to meet said witness so we can have, I don't know, a little more detail other than running in like those helpless idiots who all were wiped off in little time at all? Cause so far, it sounds like you're asking for a sloppy seconds."

11. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Neoph cringed. He was kind of irked that no one seemed to take him seriously. Why would they, though? He was a leader in name only. It would have been far better for him to leave. Let someone better than him take the mantle of leader. What kind of leader in their right mind would just rush into danger without a plan? He'd be putting everyone's lives at risk. Some leader you are, Neoph. "Right. We need a plan." He paused. What kind of plan though? He thought back to his soldier days. He recalled that every time they entered unknown territory, they would always do a reconnaissance mission beforehand. Doing his best to sound like a leader, he laid out his plan. "The smart thing would be to do a little recon. Get a feel for the island and see what exactly we're dealing with. This will be a stealth mission. We'll begin our reconnaissance at the place where our target was last seen." He looked at Aedion after that. "Your father need not worry. No one is dying on my watch."

Neoph pointed at Lance. "And, as Lance suggested, we'll question the survivor so we can get some more information out of him. The initial report was a little muddled, likely due to the fact he just saw his comrades get butchered. We'll see what we can get now that the memory has had some time to sit." Neoph straightened his collar. It seemed he was doing a good job of at least sounding like a leader. "And Hunter. I will need to see you after the meeting." With a wave of his hand, he continued. "Now, of course, this plan will evolve into an eventual search-and-destroy, but for now, that's what we have. I will take your thoughts now, as that is all I have to add for the moment."

12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "So we divide into teams then? A small group of our more stealthy to go on recon. Meanwhile another small team questions the man again, preferably some of the nicer and more approachable people. Then we still have some people around to defend the city from the nobodies and keep people like him safe." Aedion jerked his head to the side in order to indicate to Yu beside him. He did that for two reasons. First being to make sure that Neoph was aware of the new person among them. And second to remind Yu of the danger that he had gotten himself into earlier that day. Aedion knew it wasn't really his place to take any sort of charge here, but he also knew the help of laying out simple details for people to follow. He would let Neoph break up the teams but he knew that it would have to be specified not to send everyone to one place at once during this stage, it would be stupid. Though he wouldn't say anything like that to Neoph, instead he masked it in just smoothing out the orders a bit.

Perhaps one of these days Aedion could get Neoph to recognize him like a second in command, after all, he did provide a great deal of funding for the organization, as well as a lot of planning. Aedion was brought up with above average education, in part focusing on a tactical mind set. On top of this he was also brought up with a great deal of combat training, given the wealthy tend to be targets for bigger, more dangerous crimes. All that being said he had a good upbringing despite the cold attitude that his father forced onto him. He was more than suited for the role of second in command of this little group, considering the business empire he would inherit when his father died or decided to step down.

13. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Ana wrapped her arms around herself, eyeing the rest of the stranger warily as the meeting drew to a close. In particular Hunter. He had called out to her at the beginning of the meeting, something she had tried to ignore and Neoph hadn't responded to. However, now Neoph wanted to see him after the meeting. And she had no idea how to find her way back to his house, much less anywhere else to go. So she waited, prickles of nervousness and some other emotions she didn't bother to identify tickling the corners of her mind as she watched. And waited.

The meeting had seemed to go well, at least in a civilized manner. No one had tried to kill each other, and no weapons had been drawn. When the bandits had called such an event, someone usually lost at least one limb, if not more. Most of them ended with a few deaths. It was strange to be amongst people who felt no need to settle their arguments with physical violence. Although...she glanced at Hunter, and the other who had approached her before. She wouldn't turn her back on them just yet.

Kala strode forward, her heart singing with happiness as she dispatched yet another Heartless. They hadn't been this bad before, but she didn't mind the challenge. There was a type of serenity to be found in the sweat that dripped from her skin, in the pounding in her chest and the harsh sound of her breathing as it whistled between her lips. This was where she was happiest, and this was where she would stay.

Or would have stayed, had the Heartless not chosen that moment to suddenly disappear. As she turned, almost lazily swinging her sword, she noticed the white, slinking body of a Nobody. Fantastic. She smiled beneath her cowl, lips curving into a brutal grimace that bared her teeth as she began to walk towards the new foe. It slipped to the left, head turning as it tried to observe her before striking. She didn't give it the chance, leaping up into the air and using the momentum to roll in a somersault, her sword slashing down as it cut the creature in half. Overkill? Maybe. Worth it? Totally.

She turned to face the others, taking a moment to wipe the sweat from her forehead before readying her sword again. "Come at me." She challenged, pulse racing with joy.

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

"A recon mission. Sounds good to me." Zeal said, both showing that he agreed to the proposed plan as well as drawing attention to his possibly ignored presence. This could easily work to show that he would be a good candidate for a mission regarding stealth.

For now he just reclined back in his chair and went back to waiting. This time he started to look around at each person who was here, making small mental note on each of them. These mental notes were subject to change should the situation call for it, for now they would be nothing but first impressions.

15. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

NEOPH

Neoph nodded in response to Aedion, just now noticing the presence of the other newcomer. There had been just so much on his mind lately he was surprised he even remembered his own name. "Indeed. We'll split into two teams. Team one will be on recon. That will be me, Zeal, and Stefano, plus one more if they decide to join." His eyes flicked over to Ana. "The rest of you will be team two. Your job will be to gather clues regarding the massacre of the city guard unit. Begin by questioning the only surviving witness. He is resting in the guard barracks in Durlag. I will be appointing a leader for your team, and this leader will be Aedion. He has more than proven himself so far. This is a top priority, everyone. Represent us well. Team two dismissed. Team one, wait here for further instruction."

--------------------------------------------------------

????

A cloaked figure watched Kala take down her enemies from atop a branch of a tall tree. He smirked. She was strong. This was good. He clutched a small collection of papers in his hand. Soon, he would make his move, but first... a small test of her abilities. He flexed his right hand, showing a small amount of concentration. Then, he gestured in Kala's direction. As Kala challenged the remaining enemies, she saw them easily dispatched by an odd shape in the dark. At first, she couldn't recognize it in the darkness. Then, as the overcast sky began to clear, the heart-shaped moon in the sky cast a pale light on this new challenger. It looked sort of like a marionette made from assorted twisted body parts. Its face was covered by bandages, its head hanging upside down. It had four arms, two on each side, and six legs, three on each side. It stood sort of like a spider-human hybrid, the symbol associated with the Nobodies on its back. It paused for a moment. Up in the trees, the figure gave his order. "Attack." He whispered. At that, the figure twitched and bent over, releasing a guttural, horrific cry as it drew four sharp shortswords, each measuring about thirty inches in length. It straightened up once more, turning its head ever so slightly to the side as if it was studying Kala. It would become clear then; it was waiting on her to make the first move.

16. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    The entire time that the meeting had been going on, Hunter had done two things. The first was he had brought up his suggestion earlier, and the second was what he was doing right at that moment. He was simply staring at Ana's chest, likely making her feel uncomfortable but he was trying to guess her bra size. So far he hadn't gotten very far, but after that he'd probably examine her butt. These things were good to know, at least for Hunter they were. However, as Neoph finished speaking, Hunter's train of thought was broken and he snapped back into reality. "Oh, right. Good plan, I say go with that. Couldn't have said it better myself" he said rather quickly. The fact he had actually said something good about someone was a dead giveaway he wasn't paying attention.

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Well that plan went downhill quick. Though Aedion could put on a good face, he really didn't like people, so leading the interrogation mission was not going to be good. On top of that the idea of a third party was completely ignored. Apparently leaving people to protect the town was unnecessary meaning he would have to spare some of his team for that. The next thought was the fact that he was left with the two mutes to go talking to people. Aedion was getting rather annoyed with Neoph now and refused to keep his mouth shut.

"With all due respect sir, these teams completely suck and you didn't even heed the idea of people to protect the town. You should know that Aello never speaks unless really necessary, and the new kid Yu, he doesn't either. Then there is Lance. He is just a damn idiot. Seriously this is the team you give me to take and question someone? Besides you would probably know more details on this case than I for having to talk to this guy about it. I would seriously suggest rethinking your plan." Aedions voice was kept in a well trained manner, angry, but a flat anger, no one place did he seem more mad than the others. Trained emotions, something his father found very important. He could keep his emotions well trained and calm or let his anger out to an extent and show how serious he was. Hopefully Neoph would take him seriously.

18. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Ana pressed her lips together, lowering her gaze for a moment. She didn't realize Hunter was staring at her, and was thankfully saved from such a realization by her mind's occupation with Neoph's words. He wanted her join. Sure, fine. Maybe she could, maybe she would. But by the sounds of it, the people that he had grouped up would not be efficient. She glanced over the faces, noting the two mutes the white haired man had just mentioned, and her heart twisted. One of them was just a boy, and for a moment she was reminded of her sister.

She clenched her jaw to keep the tears from creeping into her eyes, and cleared her throat before pausing. What am I getting myself into?
    "I suggest that I become part of the second team, and the boy who will not speak may join the first team in my place." She shuffled her feet, slightly embarrassed. "Or someone else may, if they think they should do better in my place. I think I would be best suited for the second team, in any case." Recon suggested there could be fighting, and while she definitely needed to work on her skills, perhaps the heat of battle was not the best place.

It didn't cross her mind that by speaking, she had unofficially joined Neoph's little band of heroes.

Kala didn't hesitate before leaping into the air towards the giant foe. She hadn't seen one of these before, and she didn't care. The song of battle was strong in her blood and the sweet siren call of chaos clouded her mind to all other thoughts, save those of killing. She slashed down and across in a cross like shape before dropping to the ground and turning to face the foe. It was unclear if she had injuried it, being that these things didn't bleed, but she was sure of her aim, and confident in herself.

She rose to her feet and turned, slanting her blade to the side as she wiped her forehead quickly, waiting to see what the monster did next. This is what I am meant to do.

19. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Well damn, It must have been christmas or something because a miracle happened. Hunter actually listened to somebody else. TWO somebodies! What a change of character. "Is he telling the truth? Holy crap Aedion, mr arrogance my friend you are a ******. 'With all due respect' my ass, you just outright insulted him! That's my thing! I mean, you were justified in doin' it because, " Hunter said, before looking at Neoph, "with all due respect, I'm just going to say what Aedion didn't have the balls to say; sir you are a godamned idiot. At least my plan would have communication. We run in weapons swinging wildly yelling battle chants but hey we'd be talking, yours is hey lets send the most arrogant gu-" the man began, before stopping as he saw Lance.

"Okay, the second most arrogant g-" he said, before remembering everything he'd said. "You know what, lets go with you're sending one of the most arrogant guys here with Lance, which immediately is a horrible idea, and then you're sending those two with the two mutes. Who is the bad guy here? Is it the one we're going to attack, or the one who is condemning two mutes who can't defend themselves to an eternal hell" he said, before pausing. "No offence" he added quickly, apologizing to Lance and Aedion.

"I say stick with the ideas you've had, but don't listen to perky tits over there, she doesn't know too much. You should swap with one of the mutes to balance things out. Lance and Aedion need some kinda authority figure to help with their daddy issues so you'd fit there, and she needs someone who is experienced in everything. Yeah, everything" he finished, winking at Ana and then turning to look at Neoph and await his response.

20. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

A lot of talking was going on, and it looked like people were disagreeing with the man that had called everyone for the meeting in the first place. A light sigh escaped the large hat wearing youth as he remained standing next to Aedion. Stomach was rumbling, clearly ringing the I am hungry bell. However, Higure didn't want to impose or anything so he remained silent. Ideas were thrown back and forth while Higure took a quick look around. There was a man reclining on his chair, a woman who sounded really familiar, another man who sounded really familiar, ANOTHER man who sounded really famili-

Are these three the same people who were causing a ruckus outside the forest while I tried to sleep?

Eyebrows went about their motions, expressing his thought process; although no one could see due to his overly large wizard hat. Red cape remained concealing his holster where he held his gun. The only reason he had the cape was for that very reason because other than that it was entirely useless. If he could ever find himself a pancho, he'd definitely switch to that since those were more comfortable and actually looked cool aside from useful at concealing stuff.

He kind of just stood there, being the child everyone thought him to be. Hopefully the adults could come up with a reasonable plan because this was honestly taking to long. Seriously how hard was it to divide a group of 7 people? They could either have a group of three with one man left out or a group of 2 with again an odd man out. Since Aedion was already hinting at leaving Higure, Yu, behind to "defend" the town, then he supposed he would be the odd man out. That left either two groups of 3 or three groups of 2.

Can't they all just go to the island? I'm pretty sure the guards and the other soldiers here aren't that incompetent... Right?

Feet shuffled within boots while Higure stood waiting for grown ups to make up their mind. Seriously, chop chop. A boy needs to get some grub for his rumbling tummy.

Whatever decision the group came to an agreement to, he too would agree with them; doubt he had much of a choice anyway being a child and all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.