The Final War, Light Vs Dark

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Aelin, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Xepphiras looked down. She nearly did lose control though, it took all her strength to keep it at bay and all her focus when that was all she had to focus on. "Gexln you don't understand. I nearly did lose control in my dive.... The darkness deep down, it doesn't have a hold of me naturally thank goodness, but with some encouragement it could.... It took all my power to keep it at bay what if I am in battle." Then Gexln spoke of her heart. The only reply she could think of was a simple and rather depressing answer. "What heart? I lost mine. At what point where you able to feel this pain you speak of. I feel nothing." Xepphiras finally looked him in the eyes as he finished what he had to say. What had happened was horrible, she would pity him if she could feel pity. "Sorry to hear that." She said simply. "I guess I am still used to being a nobody, still getting used to having control over the weaker darkness but instead of focusing on learning that I am looking to far ahead. Looking for other problems before perfecting the starter solutions." Xepphiras said almost trying to lift her spirits again. Without R there to show her away and help her through this transition, when left alone in her own mind, Xepphiras was looking for some other guidance, something to settle her mind. Everything was still so new to her as much as at times it seemed like it wasn't.

2. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta stepped forward, up the path from her platform towards the giant insignia in the middle. Her piece was held tightly in her hands as she stepped onto the platform. She was far too lost in thought to notice Kross and the others on the platform at the moment. 'How did that answer come so easily? Perhaps my line of work or life experiences made it easy...I hope not...' she sighed, placing her piece on the insignia. She turned to see Gexln was talking with Xepphiras and Kross was standing alone. As she walked past Gexln and Xepphiras, Ananta stopped herself and turned to them. "Yes, you've lost your heart, but your body remembers what it was like. What the emotions were like...try and see what your body says. At least, I think that's how it works. I don't know what it's like to be a Nobody. I just know what I've read of what little information my world has on a person that is a Nobody." she commented, turning away and walking towards Kross.

She stopped beside him and sighed. "I feel bad." she said, scratching her head. "My trial was fairly easy, I feel like it was unfair for the fact others had to think or fight their way to get here." she said, looking around at those who had stepped forward. Anta hadn't come forward yet, so she grew a little worried, but she trusted him and knew he would be there. It just might take a little bit. "How was your trial? Was it difficult?" she asked. "My trial...was far too easy for my liking." she said. "It gave me a riddle and the answer just appeared in my mind. Probably has something to do with all the events going on in this war." she said, feeling arms wrap around her waist. It was Anta.

Anta opened his eyes to see he was on the starting platform, but at the base of some stairs. He carefully stepped up the stairs, holding the piece of the insignia in his hand. "That was the weirdest thing.." he said, reaching the top and approaching the large insignia in the middle. His piece floated towards the others and locked into it's spot. "Dad was there and it was the study from our house, but he was acting really weird. He never acted that way to me...I don't think he ever acted that way with mom either, but I don't remember." he sighed, shaking his head. He shrugged and turned to look at everyone. "I can't help but feel I don't belong...I don't know any of these people." he complained, hunching over. "I wish Dawn or Dusk were here." he said, standing back up.

He turned to see his mother was standing next to Kross. He frowned. "Oh yeah, thanks mom, running off towards that guy...hmph." he said, pouting and stepping over to her. He wrapped his arms around her and looked at Kross. Actually, he glared more than he simply looked. He was quite mad. "She's mine! Not yours!" he said, acting very much like the teenager that he was. "Anta..." his mother said, shaking her hand and placing her hands on Anta's. "Be nice." she asked him, sternly. "Fine..." he sighed.

[​IMG]

3. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

Kross saw something that made his heart skip a beat. Ananta's platform was getting bright again. A door appeared and out stepped his life-long crush. She succeeded, he was fearful something might have gone wrong. Mentally, he scolded himself for the lack of faith. Ananta had always been strong, emotionally and physically, and dammit she was smart too. She came up to meet the others and his gaze met hers, his breath hitched a bit and heard her as she spoke to him."Ananta."He started gently."The path of the mage is the path of wisdom. All of our life, we're been fighting enemies that could take our hearts in a second, every minute we lived, we lived with the notion that we could die in the next few seconds. This trial...it draws from our many experiences in battle, it tests our capacity to defeat an undefeatable enemy.."Plus Beuce is an impatient sod and he wanted to get this over with so we can move on to part 2."And I undoubtably believe that we can defeat this monstrous entropy." He said. As Anta walked up and defensively hugged his mother, Kross's lips upturned just slightly."I will never separate you from your mother. I'm glad you made it, Anta."He said and looked at the mold."I should have placed more faith in you, I feared you would have gotten hurt..or worse."

4. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero listened to Gexln as he spoke about his brother that he apparently had. There were still quite a few things she didn't know about Gexln and that was another thing to add to her list. She could hear the slightest bit of anguish in his voice as he spoke of him and what he had done. Xero then looked at Xepphiras with a rather pained look, "Just be glad that you did't have another being within you slowly picking away at your soul and constantly trying overtake you day and night... It's excruciating and draining." Xero said as she suddenly noticed that her fists were clenched and her voice became tense and angry as she spoke. She exhaled and relaxed herself and looked back at Xeppiras, "What you do with how you use your power is your choice... Don't let it decide for you..."

5. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Juliet Senka could not believe what she was seeing. The sight before her had caused tears to well up in her eyes, and an unrelenting fury ready to explode from within her at a moment's notice.

Like everyone else, she too had awoken on a glass, mosaic-like platform with images of several important people to her on it. She had seen an image of R, friend of her father's and the man spearheading the operation to save the worlds, she had seen one of Kaxar, her mother and arguably the most important person to her, she had seen one of Gexln, her father and murderer of her mother's village. There was also one of Xero, the woman her father seemed to care deeply about, a fact that annoyed Juliet very much, there was one of Xindai, the man that had manipulated her father several times and tried to murder them all. An image of Caleb, the boy that had murdered her mother, was there along with one of Valinton, one of Natana's first victims as well as part of the reason a replica of him had tried to murder first her father and then her herself.

However, nothing could have prepared her for her dive to the heart. If the test of the guardian's door was supposed to test a person's inner strength and ability to stand against the challenger's inner demons, then it was doing a damn good job. Going into the door, Juliet had radiated confidence, sure that she would overcome whatever the x-blade threw at her, but now..now she wasn't so sure of herself.

The x-blade had chosen a moment in time before Juliet had even been born to test her. She had been placed not in a memory of her own, but one of someone very dear to her. She had been placed in a location from the memory of her mother, Kara, on the morning that her father lost control of the darkness within and destroyed the village they had both grown up in.

She could see everything, from every person being cut down by Glen, to every building going up in flames from the dark firagas he flung wordlessly at them. Juliet had heard the story from her mother few times, and had listened closely to them each time, but seeing it for herself was another matter altogether.
    Finally, Juliet could stand still no longer. Tears still welled up in her eyes, she stepped forwards.

"Father! Stop this!" she called out, anguish evident in her voice as she yelled desperately. Had it been reality, Glen would have ignored her and continued due to not recognising he had a daughter, but this was a test of Juliet's inner strength, and so the replica Glen turned and faced her, skin completely black and eyes red as though they were a demon's.

After a few moments of simply staring, Glen turned around and continued his slaughter. Leaping from person to person, he cut them down instantly, but was stopped shortly by the sound of a keyblade being summoned. Juliet had summoned her keyblade in an attempt to be brave and stop him.
    What came from Glen had not been expected by Juliet. He simply leaned back and laughed. It was not a human laugh, it was heavily distorted in voice and sounded like the kind of laugh one would hear from a psycopathic murderer, which almost made sense in that situation. Then, as quickly as it had appeared, it ceased, only for Glen to leap forward and lash out with darkness-infused claws. Juliet acted swiftly, and blocked the strike, but the force of it put her onto her knees in an attempt to hold him off.

"Father! Please! I'm begging you, let the people live!" she cried, tears flowing freely now as Glen pulled back then lunged forward with another strike.

"Think of what this will do to you! To her!" Juliet screamed, thinking of Kara as she did so. Somehow she found the strength to stand again and pushed her father back.

"You may be my father, but I will not stand by and let you slaughter these people any longer! If you want to continue your murderous rampage, you will have to get through me to do it! I won't let you become the monster you think you are!" Juliet yelled as loudly as she possibly could, striking him with her keyblade as she did so.
    The replica Glen recoiled in shock at being hit. He hadn't expected her to fight back to passionately, or with so much strength. However, the form he was in was the strongest one that both Glen and Gexln had access to, and he knew that very well. Leaping forward once again, he ducked under a swing of the keyblade and simply thrust his hand straight through Juliet's chest, ripping out her heart in the process and dropping it onto the ground.

A blinding light enveloped Juliet, and when it receded she found herself kneeling on the ground, back on the platform, in a small pool of tears. The fear had gotten to her, and she had succumbed to it. She had failed her test, and that only caused far more pain and sorrow to her. She hadn't just failed herself, she had failed everyone.
    The girl was brought out of her sorrowful state by an object floating down in front of her and landing on the ground. It was a piece of the x-blade.

"Did I..did I pass? But I failed..I lost to him.." she said quietly. It was then she realized the true test of the x-blade. Her mission had not been to stop her father or kill him, but to simply stand against him no matter how painful it was. And she had done just that. Clutching the piece of the x-blade close to her chest, she held it there for a moment, before turning and sprinting as fast as she was able back to the others, where she placed the piece in the appropriate spot.

6. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    With the tendrils of white darkness flying toward him at high speed, R had little time to react. Covering his left arm in the armor of Black Adamant, He raised the shield against the oncoming attack not a moment too soon. They crashed against the shield, pushing him back along the ground. Dust would have been kicked up were it not for the surface he stood upon. For the moment, he had managed to successfully defend against the onslaught delivered by his own nobody. However, he knew it was far from over. The way I fought was to pursue his opponent with unwavering relentlessness, not giving them a moment to breathe let alone think about a counterattack. The only way one would defeat I would be to find a way to overcome the white darkness without a need to think of it. R had done so once before, but that was through the use of black sun, his world destroyer. The version he had used against Xindai hadn't been at full power. If it had been, neither Xindai nor his allies would have survived it. However, this wasn't the only reason it wasn't at its maximum potential. More so than anything was that it wasn't available to him at the time.

The tie between him and his nobody was an unorthodox one. They were two halves of a whole. However, where most simply fit into place with their other to make the full thing, these two were mirror images of perfect symmetry. Their contrast was so vast that they were exactly alike. Being that worlds operated under different rules than humans, their hearts were different. The heartless and the nobody contained a part of the vast power the world held within it. When the two parts are together, that power resonates from the other, increasing its own. Given the amount of time I had been dead, R's power had waned significantly since the time he had fought him. R had destroyed the entire world that the battle took place on, and the sheer energy it gave off scorched several others, even shattering the wall that divided them. It was only due to a timely intervention by Xero that he had survived the destruction. As the ability had drained him of all his power, she risked herself to pull him from the destruction through a corridor of darkness to safety.

The nobody gave no pause in the fight, and relentlessly gave chase after the heartless of the two. His forearms now having large curving blades emerging from them, he swiped at R several times, but R managed to evade to the side and counter with a dark firaza. It seemed I was caught off guard by the attack, as he looked over without time to evade or counter. However, the truth was far worse for R. As the attack would have connected, it simply passed through him as his body began to blur and distort, as though it were made of pixels that began to separate and stop forming the image they were meant to. This was bad. I's control over the form of his body was so great that he didn't need it to be a single, solid object. Instead, it could be any number of immeasurably small particles, impossible to but cut, and near impossible to be predicted. The blurring wind of particles swept over the heartless, who could do little to defend against it.

As a whirlwind was formed around him, sharp objects would emerge from nowhere and pierce his skin, only to vanish once more immediately into the blur. If he couldn't figure out a way to counteract this, he would be doomed. If he couldn't cut them, the only way would be to sweep away his entirety at the same time. Thrusting his hand into the ground, he summoned a massive amount of darkness in an unusual form. Instead of solid or ethereal, it was liquid. What seemed to be the form of a pure jet black water erupted from the ground, spiraling around R and creating a sphere which grew every second. It didn't matter if I couldn't be cut. His whole body, regardless of how small the pieces it was in, was being swept away by the dark current. Eventually, it moved away from R, yet carried the nobody with it. As he tried to reform into a whole being, the currents tore apart the particles, preventing him from leaving the form his was in.

"It's finished. I have passed the trial."

"Heh....So you have..."

Knowing he had to finish the task before the X-blade would present itself to him, R called upon the darkness to change its form into a solid mass. It heeded his command, hardening and solidifying, trapping I within its confines. Raising his hand, he gave a quick sweep of his fingers down and the entire structure erupted into an enormous wall of solid black flames, incinerating the man trapped within it. His trial passed and completed, a shining golden shard of metal appeared before R. Reaching out, he took it and found himself back on the platform of his heart. Walking up the now solid staircase onto the central platform, he found that he wasn't the first to complete his trial. Silently, he placed his shard of the weapon into the indent, where it joined with the others. The ordeal had taken a lot out of him, and the wounds from the fight were still clearly visible, yet he paid them no mind. Backing off from the X-blade, he stayed silent for the moment, awaiting those who had yet to finish their trial to join them.

7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    From what Xepphiras could tell Gexln was getting annoyed with her. It was a good thing that R had finished his trial then. As R approached the top where the rest stood she looked at him for a moment, he seemed to had taken quite a beating in his trial which seemed unusual to Xepphiras. Standing their looking at her she finally started to move towards him. Xepphiras wrapped her arms round his waist and rested her head against his chest. "You're safe...." She stated as she held him. Earlier her mind started to question where he was and why he wasn't out yet so the statement was more used to settle her mind. She wasn't about to explain her doubts about herself to R either but this was mainly because she didn't think she had to. Ever since the darkness too a hold of her in the trial she could feel it deep down swirling waiting for a moment of weakness again, but here in the arms of the man who taught her to control the darkness, the one who protected her time and time again she felt like she had the strength to keep it at bay. Xepphiras said nothing else to R, she just kept holding him not wanting to let him go. For a child he was like a safety blanket. He was her source of comfort right now even though she knew she should be strong. She would hold that off until the war.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  8. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    R looked down at the girl clinging to his waist and resting her head against his chest. It was simply enough to tell that she was given comfort by having him close. It didn't surprise him. He had been the one to give her meaning when she had nothing. When she was lost in the darkness, he showed her the way through it. Through it, he'd grown fond of the girl. Odd, how a heartless can comprehend such things. Perhaps it was because worlds functioned under different rules, or perhaps it was because the heart is what resided inside him. Who could say? R raised his hand and rested it on her deep red hair, while returning the hug with his other arm. "I'm glad to see that you are unharmed as well." He said to the fragile girl. Nearly everyone had finished their trial, and only a select few were still in theirs. A great many had been able to pass their trials and earn a piece of the X-blade. However, all it took was one failure...

9. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Gexln's attention was caught by the sight of Juliet, face wet from tears. While normally he may have made fun of someone for being in such a state, now was not one of those times whatsoever, especially when it came to his daughter. Walking over, the Nobody came to a stop next to the daughter of chaos, and simply remained in silence for a moment. He would allow Juliet to speak when she was ready, and would not force her to do so any earlier.

After a minute of nothing but silence, Juliet could take it no longer. Spinning around, she swiftly slapped her father across the face. Her face was one of fury, which was fitting given the circumstances.

"What the hell is that for?"
    "My test was different. I saw something, a memory. But it wasn't my memory, it was mother's. It was the night..the night you took everything away from her. You..you caused her so much pain. She never spoke of it, but I could see it in her eyes; I could tell she was hiding it from me. Yet, despite everything you took from her, despite all the opportunities she never got because of you, she was willing to chase you to the ends of the earth, she was willing to risk everything just to see you again. You must've made her happy despite all that, and that's the part that she remembered, not the pain. Why did she go after you after what you did? Why did she leave me?! She left me behind, and it's all your fault!" Juliet cried out, tears flowing once more.

Gexln looked at his feet for a moment, not willing to look Juliet in the eyes. Every word she said was true, and everything hurt a lot. "Because she cared about me. She was the only one that was there for me when I needed it, but I wasn't there when she needed me most. I didn't deserve her, and I wasn't going to hold her back any longer by being around" he said, speaking softly.

"And by not being around, you only made her want to go after you more. You ended up holding her back even more than you did when you were around. And..when she died, when she died to save you, how did you honour her memory? You didn't kill her murderer, you didn't do anything other than shed a few tears. Once you'd done that, you then moved onto the next person that would have you didn't you! Rather than mourning, you disgraced her memory with her!" Juliet screamed, pointing accusingly at Xero as she did so. "Did you ever really care for her, or was she just some play thing?"

"Of course I did! You think I chose to leave? You think I chose to..to never see her again? I lost control to the darkness, I was too weak to protect her after that, and I couldn't save her when it mattered. You think Xero is just a replacement, don't you? I care about Xero, she's special to me, but that does not mean I've forgotten Kaxar. Every minute of every day of every hour, I can't stop seeing that moment over and over again, but thinking about it will change nothing. She's gone, and it's time we both accepted it. I'm sorry for abandoning both of you, but I did what I thought was best" Gexln responded, his voice starting off as a threatening, booming sound, and gradually reducing to a soft whisper as he spoke.

"That isn't good enough! You think you can say sorry and things will be fine? How many people have been brought back because someone said they were sorry? You say you care but your actions say otherwise. You..are...a liar!" Juliet yelled out, leaping forward and tackling her father to the ground, before beginning to hit him in the face. Gexln simply lay there as she did, not willing to raise a hand against his daughter unless things got life threatening.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  10. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta shook her head, putting her hands on Anta's that were still tightly around her waist. "My dear, please, leave Kross and I alone for a little bit." Ananta said, watching Anta run off towards Gexln and Juliet. Turning around, she looked at Kross and sighed. "Have more faith in me, Kross. You know I'm a lot stronger than that." she said, placing her hands on Kross' arms. Her hands slid down his arms and rested in Kross' hands, gripping softly. "This reminds me of...quite a long time ago. We were fighting in Hikaru's world...a Behemoth I believe? It was one of the many times I saved you." she said, looking down at her hands. Her eyes moved back to stare at Kross' eyes. "It was quite awkward back then...but then again, we were quite young and didn't even realize our own feelings." she said, chuckling. "Ah, if only I had realized my feelings for you a lot sooner." she chuckled, stepping closer to Kross. Her arms slipped around him and embraced him in a hug. "But that doesn't matter now, here we are..." she said, her head on his shoulder. "You really have grown taller than me..." she chuckled.

Her arms slipped from Kross, her hands falling gently from holding his, as she turned around. "Looks like R is back. He looks injured. I'll be but a moment." she said, smiling. She stepped lightly as she grew closer to R. She eyed his hugging Xepphiras and shrugged. "I hate to break apart a tender moment, but Xepphiras dear, R needs to be healed. You can go back to hugging him as soon as I'm done, okay sweetie?" she said, smiling at Xepphiras. Making a pattern in the air with both her hands, Ananta pressed the green healing magic onto R. "It might hurt a little, since these are deep wounds. I doubt any of these wounds were not meant to be deep, considering what we are doing." she commented, looking at R. "Tell me, R, how much longer do you suppose we will have to wait for the others?" she asked.

Huffing as he walked away, Anta decided to go to Juliet, since he knew she was pretty close to his age. At least, he HOPED, she was, considering how young she looked. As he stepped closer, he overheard her sobbing and yelling at Gexln. He was frozen in place as he listened to Gexln try and explain himself to Juliet. What Juliet said next made Anta realize that maybe they had quite a bit in common.
    "Once you'd done that, you then moved onto the next person that would have you didn't you! Rather than mourning, you disgraced her memory with her!" except his mother went with another guy and not a girl.

Juliet's yelling caused Anta to shake his head and stare at her with wide eyes. She was beating the crap out of her own dad! "Okay okay, that's enough, you don't need to beat him half to death!" he said, stepping over. As he stood there, hoping Juliet would listen, he decided to simply shove her off of Gexln. Or at least, he TRIED to shove her. If successful, he'd stare at her and ask "It sucks that your dad decided to go with another lady already, my mom did that with another guy, but come on how will beating them up help this war, huh?"

[​IMG]

11. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    There in the arms of R Xepphiras felt like she could be an actual person once again. She felt so much like an emotionless zombie just following every one trying to be her own person but was always pulled back by the chains she was bound by. Xepphiras's mind was struggling so much to keep up with everything since she had become a nobody that she just gave up on trying to figure everything out and tried to live her life the best she could. But no matter how much she tried nothing was the same, nothing seemed right to her. The emotions that she lacked was such a major part of her being that without them she didn't feel like much of a being at all, but that was because she wasn't. There was a reason that what she was called was a nobody after all. But in the arms of the man who saved her countless times and taught her to control the darkness, something told her that she would be alright it would just take time to adjust and perhaps she could live some sort of a life like Gexln had. Her had a girlfriend and daughter. That had to say something about being a nobody. Xepphiras just had to hold onto the hope it would get better in time.

Soon Ananta stepped in to heal R, asking her to step away. As much as Xepphiras didn't want to, she did as she was told and took a step back from R giving Ananta space. She walked over to the edge of the platform they where standing on and stared out over her station of awakening. The fractured piece of glass was her, it was what was inside her. It held the people that where influential in her life, and showed the darkness that bordered her fractured soul.... no that wasn't the darkness it was showing because that one was under control and didn't infulence her life as much. It showed the darkness deep down, the darkness that was supressed for now but R seemed to have control over. The darkness that held the most power inside of her.

As Xepphiras thought over this she heard Juliet come up and she started to yell at her father. Xepphiras tried not to pay much attention but it was hard not to. Once it quieted down slightly after Anta said what he needed to her Xepphiras finally spoke. She did not turn to them simply stared out over her station of awakening.
    "You should just be glad that you still have one of your parents. Even if they found themselves someone else to help mend the hole already. If you give them time perhaps they can seem like a parental figure to you as well. Don't scold your parents for their actions you may end up regretting it. One morning you may wake up and they are gone and you have no one. So don't spend the time you have with them mad at them." Xepphiras spoke from her own experience. There was no hint of sadness in her voice, even when she still had feelings she had come to terms with what had happened and no longer let it sadden her. She just wished others would realize that they can't afford to hate those closest to them because you never know when they might be taken away from you.

12. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero was hurt by Juliet's words; saying that she had replaced Kaxar and that she had disgraced her memory. She only stood there listening to more of what Juliet had to say to Gexln. Then Juliet just simply attacked her father and Gexln wasn't doing anything about it. Xero was about to get Juliet off if him but Anta was already there and Sapphire began lecturing the girl. Xero only walked up to Juliet with sorrow in her eyes before stopping in front of her. She said nothing and simply hugged the broken girl, "I'm sorry... " She finally said, "Whatever I did to make you hate me so much... I'm sorry. Kaxar was a good person... I met her only once, but she seemed to be happy all the time... ((at least before Xindai kidnapped us...)) I'm sure she would want you to be happy too and not worry any more."

13. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gexln simply lay there, not moving aside from the slow rise and fall of his chest due to his breathing. His face was a little bloody, but he hurt far more on the inside than he did on the exterior. Juliet's words rang true within him, yet he did not show any signs of it. To most, it would look as though he was simply exhausted or in too much pain to move, but he was doing it by choice. Images were flashing in his mind, memories of himself and Kaxar, of Glen and Kara, and then finally the moment that prevented more memories from ever being created. His daughter was right, he had failed. He had failed to control his inner darkness when he had been confronted by his brother and Luke all those years ago, and he had failed to control his darkness and protect Kaxar when it mattered.

[​IMG]

Juliet whirled around as she was moved off of Gexln. Tears were flowing down her face at this point, but she didn't care. All that was running through her mind was the thoughts of her and Kara, of a little girl and her mother, and the pain she felt upon seeing her both leave and die. She had been extremely close with her mother, about as close as a mother and daughter could be, and the memory still tore her up, even after many years had passed.

She promptly slapped Anta in the face, glaring at him as she did. "Your mother left your father? Oh go cry me a river, I don't care. Don't even pretend like you know me, I don't even know your name, not that it matters. If you even think about laying a hand on me again, I'll cut it right off and shove it down your throat, do you hear me? You can tell me all the sorrowful woes you have, you can let loose as many tears as you like, but at least both of your parents are alive. At least your parents didn't commit mass murder on the family you never knew, and at least your mother didn't abandon you to run after the one that ruined her life" Juliet hissed, bitterness heavy in her voice as she spoke.

Next to speak up was Xepphiras. She was one of the few people that had tried to befriend Juliet, and the way she spoke did sound very much like a friend trying to help another friend, but Juliet barely acknowledged that. "You think..you think I'll ever let her be a parental figure? You're just as bad as my father is. Everyone's just in such a hurry to forget about Kaxar, to move on and act like she was never here. You all sicken me, you've got no respect and you don't care, do you? She was my mother. Gexln took her away from me, then Caleb destroyed any chances of her returning when he murdered her, but hey let's just forget all that and work together right? There's no wa-" Juliet said, voice full of emotion as she spoke, but was cut off by the feeling of arms wrapping around her.

Juliet, at first, was shocked. After everything she was saying, why was Xero hugging her? Was this some sort of sympathy hug, or did she actually mean it? Soon after, that feeling of shock turned to one of sorrow. She wanted to break down and start bawling her eyes out, regardless of the fact everybody was around. Once that feeling had subsided, it turned to pure rage. More rage than she had had before.

The girl began squirming to get out, and finally she did. She turned around and for a brief moment, both her and Xero would be able to see the hurt, the suffering, and the sorrow in each others' eyes. Once that moment was gone though, Juliet's eyebrows furrowed and the tears slowed until they eventually came to a stop. With a mighty heave, Juliet shoved Xero forward and away from her. "Are your ears broken? Or do you not have a brain? Why the **** would you even do that? Sorry doesn't achieve anything, it changes nothing, and it will not bring my mother back. Don't you dare touch me, ever again!" Juliet screamed. She was going to continue, but out of the corner of her eye she suddenly saw the man with the worst timing in existence moving towards them.

[​IMG]
    Caleb had finally made his way back to the platform with his piece held in his hand. He had heard what Juliet was yelling to Xero, and was immediately overcome with immense guilt. "Juliet" he said simply, his voice stern and serious as he spoke. He waited until Juliet turned to look at him. Her eyes were full of rage, of hatred, and pain; just as Gexln's had been the moment Kaxar was slain. "If you're going to be mad at anyone, be mad at me. I will shoulder the blame, for it was my blade that took the life of your mother. I've been haunted by it forever since, but it seems as though it'll never leave me" he said, apologizing in his own way. His eyes widened slightly at the sound of Juliet's keyblade being summoned.

"Nothing you say will ever make me forgive you" Juliet spoke. She rushed forward and attacked him with her keyblade with a powerful, horizontal slash. With incredible reactions, Caleb summoned his two nodachis and parried her strike, although the sheer force caused his feet to move a short distance back. Juliet wasn't ending her relentless assault, attacking again and again and again, each hit becoming more desperate then the last. Eventually, it wasn't fighting as much as it was pure anger.
    "You will burn in the deepest depths of hell for what you did. You should be the one dead. You! Not her! What gives you the right to keep breathing while she does not?!" Juliet cried.

In an instant, Caleb's weapons could be heard clattering to the ground, completely useless to him. The next strike of Juliet's keyblade was not parried, but rather caught with Caleb's hands. He felt blood leaking from the wound it created, and he went sliding dangerously close to the edge of the stained glass, but he was alive. For now. "I don't have that right! I killed a friend, I took away a mother, and I helped Xindai get all the more powerful for it. Maybe she would have been better for this trial, maybe she could overcome what I couldn't! If you want me dead so badly" he said, using sheer strength to pull the keyblade down so that it was pointing just over where his heart would be.

"Then do it. Finish me, and allow me to beg for forgiveness from her personally"

14. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero only sighed as Juliet shoved her away. No matter how many times she reached out to her, she kept pushing her away. This time wasn't any different other than the fact that everything was worse. Suddenly she heard shouting from Juliet again, as well as the clashing of metal against metal. Xero looked up to see Caleb and Juliet fighting and she sat there not sure what to do. Juliet made it clear that she hated her and wouldn't listen to her. What could she do? She could only sit there and watch.

She looked over to Gexln who wasn't moving from his spot on the ground and slowly walked over to him. "Gexln..?" Her voice was quiet and rather sad. Xero could see the pain in his eyes, but it wasn't physical pain; it was inner pain. She knelt down next to him and put her hand in his, "Are you alright..?" Xero knew that Gexln probably wouldn't admit his pain but she tried anyway.

15. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gexln turned his head to the side slightly when Xero approached. He didn't want her to see any form of weakness within him, especially the emotional kind, but at the same time she was someone he trusted a lot. He met her gaze as she put her hand in his, but was unsure what to say. "I..sort of. Physically, I'm fine. Emotionally, it's like I just got stabbed through the chest. Neither feel particularly good" he said. After a brief moment of letting that sink in, he sat up. "You know, it seems like I'm one ****** father, and a pretty horrid person in general. Are you sure you want to get tangled up in my little mess?" he asked, a little concerned.

16. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    ((This is my last post tonight I swear))

As Gexln finished speaking Xero frowned, "You're not a horrible person... If you were, I wouldn't be here next to you." Her hand tightened around his as she spoke, "As for being a father... You shouldn't blame yourself. You didn't know you had a child, no one told you. If Juliet doesn't want either of us in her life, then we'll just keep our distance..."

"Are you sure you want to get tangled up in my little mess?" Xero only looked at Gexln with a small smile, "I've been following you around for a good while now, I'm pretty sure I can deal with whatever else comes your way."

17. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Anta didn't really expect the slap to his face. He thought that maybe at least she'd only get a little angry at him. But that slap was going way too far. As Juliet went on her little tirade, yelling and shoving everyone away from her, and eventually getting ready to fight this other guy that had come up. All the while, Anta was seething. That slap made him so angry, he could just punch Juliet right now and not feel bad about it. The words she said also hit home and made him even more angry. Standing there, Anta clenched his fists. He was trying to find the words to say to Juliet. He was trying to find a way to get through her thick head and stop her childish actions. His face lowered and he closed his eyes as he calmed himself down a little. Juliet acted as if Anta was better than him. She acted like her life was more horrible than any other life. As he stood there, he heard the clanking of blades and opened his eyes, staring at Juliet as she was about ready to attack Caleb.

Summoning his keyblade, Anta rushed forward and stood in front of Caleb. "No, you don't have to get killed here. Nobody does. But this girl here REALLY needs to calm down before she gets the wrong person angry." he said to Caleb. Turning back to Juliet, Anta glared at her. "Your name is Juliet, right? Mine is Anta. Glad we could get that out of the way." he said, holding his keyblade ready. "You said I had both my parents. You're dead WRONG. I only have a mother and ya know, she isn't even that sad that my dad is gone. She thinks that she can just...throw him away, act like he doesn't mean anything and start hugging some other guy in front of so many people. She didn't even cry when I told her he was dead, you know. She doesn't even care dad is gone...but you, Juliet..." he said, taking a deep breath. "YOU ARE DESPICABLE. Beating up your father because YOU think he doesn't care! If he DIDN'T CARE, he wouldn't be sitting here, just LETTING you beat up on him. He'd have PROBABLY fought back if he wasn't so full of sorrow. Maybe if you opened your eyes and looked at him, you'd see that he's just as sad as you are about your mom." he huffed, baring his sharp teeth at her. "Your life isn't any worse than any other at this moment. So either you stop this childish fighting and you CALM THE HECK DOWN, OR I'LL HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOU." Anta said, body beginning to glow red. "You better hope you can dodge a keyblade and some magic at the same time." Anta muttered, rushing towards Julia and readying a fire spell in his hand. He wasn't even sure if this would work, considering he wasn't that good at using magic yet, but he was determined to try.

[​IMG]

18. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gexln glanced at Xero for a moment as she spoke. "You shouldn't have to though. Things are only going to get tougher, and I've got a bit of a knack for getting into trouble, are you sure you can handle that?" he asked. His attention was then grabbed by Anta yelling at Juliet. With a bit of a groan, he slowly got to his feet. "Speaking of trouble.." he started, moving to intercept Anta. However, there was no way he'd get there before Anta attacked. In Juliet's state, he wasn't sure how well she could defend herself, so time was of the essence. He picked up the pace.

[​IMG]
    Juliet stopped as Caleb lowered her keyblade to his heart. Here it was, the moment she could avenge her mother's death. She could kill him, she could relieve her suffering, if only temporarily. However, despite the rage inside of Juliet, she couldn't do it. She wanted to, every inch of her wanted to spill his blood and kill her mother's murderer, but she knew she couldn't. It would ruin the entire purpose of them being there, of doing the trials, but more than that..it would be disrespecting Kaxar's memory more than anyone else had, for Juliet knew very well that Kaxar wouldn't want blood being spilled on her behalf.

The girl turned around at Anta's words. "Calming them down by attacking them. Someone's a regular genius" Juliet said dryly, before raising her keyblade. Her mind was by no means focused, but she was slightly calmer than she had been a moment ago. Not because of Anta, but because of her mother. It appeared that even in death, Kaxar still guided her. "Anta, stop trying to make it seem like you understand me, like you know me! You know nothing about me, you don't know what I've been through at all. So your mother didn't cry over the loss of your father, but did you? I haven't seen you shed a single tear since you came here. Maybe you're the one that needs their head checked, not her" she insulted, preparing to defend against the attack. It would be tough, but she would be able to defend against it if she could rotate her keyblade far enough around that it would be lengthy enough to block the strike. After that, she could figure out a counter attack.

[​IMG]
    In Juliet's distraction, Caleb had stepped back away from the keyblade. He had no intention of resisting any punishment Juliet deemed fit, but until such a fate was decided, she had to be kept alive. He owed Kaxar that much, to keep her daughter alive. With a light touch, Caleb pushed Juliet to the side and stepped in front of her. The girl was shocked, and looked very pissed off at him, but she didn't attack him. That was a good sign, it meant there was some small part of her that didn't want him dead.

Holding both hands in front of him, a long pillar of light appeared, and after a few seconds it vanished and in its place was a long spear. "Back off Anta. If you want to get to her, you're going to have to go through me. She's right. This is my fault, all of it. If I hadn't killed Kaxar, she'd still be alive today. It's only fitting that I, too, go down. My life is in Juliet's hands now, until she sees it fit to end it for me. If she chooses now, so be it, but until she does, I'm going to protect her, I'll keep her safe in honour of her mother's memory. I'd rather not have to fight you, and I'd rather not have another death on my hands, so put down your weapon and back down" Caleb threatened.

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Hurry to forget her? Hardly." Xepphiras voice was still rather emotionless. She never did turn to Juliet as she continued to speak. "I will never forget my parents. I don't expect you to forget yours. But I will say this much, my somebody would have given anything to have someone care for her as a mother would. That is not to say she would have ever replaced my mother, no one could. You don't have to let Xero in as your mother but don't write her off as someone in your life. I understand the fact that someone close to you is the fault that your family died but you can't hate everyone... it only leads to more darkness that eventually you can't control." Xepphiras actually spoke as she knew what she was talking about for once, that was because she did. She was speaking from her own experience the only thing she really knew. "If you are still angry however take it out on someone that can't be much help. Don't hurt those who are usefully to helping the war effort. We need to beat the agents or everyone including you and your father will die. Instead take it out on someone like me. No one would miss one lonely orphan." Xepphiras finally looked over her shoulder at Juliet and waited to see what she would say.

20. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

Kross stared after Ananta as she made her way over to R to heal him. He distracted himself by looking around the large room. There didn't seem to be anything going on, besides Anta causing some kind of ruckus. He stared as the boy started a fight. He sighed and put his hand over his face. He would wait until the situation diffused, you reap what you sow after all, he would teach him that too when they got back home. He sighed and looked at the mold, they were close, so so close and then the SOS cast can disperse in peace, and LVD2 could start, a sequel to a great RP is going to probably be terrible without the original SOS cast, even though the cameos would make it OWESOME."I can't wait to get this over with..I want to go home.."He sighed out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.