The Final War, Light Vs Dark

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Aelin, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

The moment Kross hit the Lanes In between, his armor came on to protect him from the darkness. He gripped the handles on his key glider as he followed Eric. When he reached the destination, he flew around to the main crystal, lowering his key glider so he could drop off of it and he rose his hand up, catching his keyblade and went over to join the others, his eyes looking around."This is our refuge for now..impressive."He said, his brown eyes looking at the large crystal."But why has Ananta summoned us here..?"

2. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta watched as they both said the other should be healed first. She chuckled at how they acted and made her decision. "Girl, you are the most injured, I can tell. As R has explained, he can handle it. In fact, you should already feel a little better from the pure energy in this room giving off restorative properties." she said, approaching Xepphiras. She carefully picked the girl up and took her to one of the beds in this room. Laying her down, she pulled the curtain around the bed. "R, don't come in here no matter what you hear, I'm sure this girl would not want you seeing her in such a way." she spoke to him, sounding a little joking but still being serious. Ananta began to remove Xepphiras clothes so she could get a better look at her injuries. "I'm sorry, this has to be done or I wouldn't be able to get all of the scratches, cuts, and bruises on your skin." she said apologetically. Looking at her, she nodded. Concentrating and speaking another language, she chanted something as a green, healing aura enveloped her hands. "I've had experience with the darkness firsthand, I know how to keep it in check and not cause you to cease existence. But this will hurt a little regardless, light always hurts a dark heart." she said, with a sad look on her eyes that seemed apologetic. She pressed her hands into a few of Xepphiras' injuries and began to try and heal them.

[​IMG]

"I already told you, I can't be killed!" Natana said with annoyance in her voice. "Get that through your stupid, thick head, Beuce!" she yelled at him. To try and put her point across, she lunged at Satsujin with her dark claws. If they connected, she would bounce off of him and land a bit away. She didn't realize what was going to happen once she did this, however.

With Anta's body safely underneath the Mother Crystal, he was ready to begin the healing process that could only be experienced with a person that has a crystal from this world. His keyblade armor disappeared and soon, his crystal also disappeared. What was left was the husk that is his body. Streams of visible energy had begun to spill from the Mother Crystal and were touching Anta's body, keeping him from disappearing. The place his crystal had gone was deep into the Mother Crystal herself. Anta awoke and looked around. "Did I die?" he thought aloud. Standing up, he wandered around a bit, watching wisps float around. They all seemed to go towards a central area. Following them with caution, Anta looked and saw two people were sitting in a glade. Stepping into the glade, the black went away and became warmth. As he approached, he saw they were two women, sitting at a table and drinking tea. "Who...are you?" he asked. One of the women, with long green hair in pigtails, smiled at looked at Anta. "My name is Anta." she said.

[​IMG]

3. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gexln caused his keyblade to vanish, and lowered Darkness' Sorrow. The deed was done. Natana was dead, and her victims had been avenged. Never again would she harm anyone, never again would she hurt those close to Xero. Satisfied, Gexln opened a dark corridor, one that lead through and back to the cave they had all been in before. "Don't think for a second this means i've forgiven you" he said to Caleb before stepping through.

Emerging back in the keyblade graveyard, Gexln was confused to see that everyone had seemingly disappeared and a gigantic creature was now rampaging around, destroying terrain and the area around itself. For all his confidence in himself, there was absolutely no way Gexln was going to try to fight that thing alone, at least not without being fully prepared first. He noticed Xero and quickly ran over. "Where'd everyone else go?" he asked, getting straight to the point.

[​IMG]
    His blades falling to the ground as Natana's body did, Caleb acknowledged that the battle was over. This was the first time he had killed someone in the name of justice, and while it wasn't a good feeling, he did realize it was what, in his mind, had to be done. He stepped over the body and looked at the corridor Gexln had made. When he left that place, he was leaving behind a truly evil creature, somebody that had betrayed her allies, tried to murder in cold blood, and caused much disarray, however..she had also caused him to work with the one that had slaughtered all of his family and friends. Had he forgiven Gexln? No, but he at least had no desire to kill the Nobody. With this in mind, he stepped through the corridor only to see Omega stomping around, and Gexln and Xero nearby. "Where are the others?" he asked, slight panic in his voice as he asked Xero.

[​IMG]
    Juliet was in her village now. Everything was just how she remembered it, from the small, worn down houses to the dead grass everywhere. How long had it been since she had left this place, a couple of years hadn't it? The path she was walking along lead straight to the village center, where she would undoubtedly be recognised by the village elders. First, before that thought, she had something she had to do. Someone she had to say goodbye to. Turning away from the path she was on, she made a quick detour and began running in the direction of the graveyard.

4. Aelin Best Waifu

"No...." Xepphiras protested once more but her voice wasn't strong and she didn't really put up a fight as Ananta picked her up to carry her to the bed. "And Xepphiras, not girl." She added before going quiet. As Xepphiras's body touched the bed she relaxed. She had not laid in a bed for years. There was no such luxury when living in the woods or in war. She felt as though she could pass out almost instantly but didn't. A cold draft caused Xepphiras to shiver as Ananta removed her clothing. Now not only could Ananta see the cuts, bruises and scars caused by the war, but the old ones as well. The ones that Xepphiras always tried to keep concealed and forget about. She closed her eyes and attempted not to think about it, possibly even fall asleep, but as Ananta started to work on her injuries she couldn't fall asleep, it hurt far to much. She groaned and closed her eyes tight and clenched her fists. One side of Xepphiras didn't believe that Ananta was helping but instead slowly killing her, which at this point she no longer cared. But at the same time she did believe it was possible that her darkness was just reacting to the light causing pain. When Ananta was between wounds she opened her eyes for a minute and chuckled slightly. It wasn't particularly an amused chuckle, just a noise to make. "It's funny.... Someone so great could care this much about a scum bag nobody like me.... Saving me repeatedly... making sure I got healed first. I don't understand." Xepphiras said as she settled back down. This only lasted a second however before her body tensed again in pain. "Ow....." She groaned.

5. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    R nodded, pleased with the outcome. He obliged the request not to look behind the curtain, but spoke from the other side to Ananta. "Know this, Sage of the Crystal. So long as you don't betray us, you have my undying gratitude for healing her. But if you try anything, if anything happens to her at all, i don't care what else happens afterwards. You will die." R threatened. It was obvious and understandable that he didn't fully trust this mint-haired woman. After all, she'd expressed her hatred for people like them before. Nevertheless, he didn't have much choice but to trust her slightly for now. If he wanted Xepphiras to be healed, if he wanted her to be alright, this was the only choice he had. He took a seat, and began waiting for the healing process to finish.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Satsujin did not hesitate in his counterattack. With blinding speed, he unsheathed Narukami. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" he called out, slashing at Natana three times. One at the neck, one at the waist, and one across the torso. Only, there was something significant about these strikes. There was no first, second, or third. No. They were all exactly simultaneous. Blocking one would mean you couldn't block another, and even if you managed to deflect both of those, there was no way to defend against all three simultaneous strikes without some form of barrier. And even then, most wouldn't think to use a barrier, as they would have no idea what was about to happen until it was too late.

For plot relevant purposes, the strikes connected in this post and tore her body apart. She'd regenerate soon enough, but while she was in pieces a glimmer caught Beuce's eye. Right in the center of her chest. Well, if Beuce had learned ANYTHING from video games, it was that shiny things, especially in the chest, were weak points that lead to their defeat. "Unkillable huh? We'll just see about that, won't we?" He summoned his keyblade and Gugnnir, ready to defeat Natana once and for all.

6. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

"Xepphiras, I would not be so chide with the one that is healing you." she said, closing her eyes and continuing to channel the healing magic into Xepphiras' wounds. She heard R from outside the curtains and turned her head towards the direction of his voice. "She is not going to be hurt. The worst pain she is feeling right now is most likely her bones repairing themselves. What I mean by that, is that her bones are regrowing. It is quite painful, you see. I hope you're ready for the same, R." she said loudly. Turning back to Xepphiras, she noticed all the recent scrapes and bruises were gone, leaving new scars for her. What caught her eye was the older ones. Ananta spoke in a lower voice, trying to not be heard by R. "I'm probably not in the right to ask, but may I know why you have more scars than the ones that were created?" she looked at Xepphiras. They all were pretty old and that worried her slightly.

[​IMG]

Natana blocked the strike to her neck, but was not able to block the other two. Now her torso and waist were separate and blood gushed out, mixed with darkness. "My goodness, you've made me spill my guts!" she said, looking down at herself. Propping herself up with one arm and using the other to grab her legs, she squished them into her torso. Slowly, her skin and muscles began to reattach. First came the darkness, then the bone, then the muscle, then her skin and other things. This whole process took awhile and she was rather surprised neither of them had done anything about it. Her legs kicked as the nerves finally began to work again and soon she was pushing her upper torso and other half of her body together. The process repeated itself, and she made sure to cover her chest. "Wouldn't want a pervert looking at me, now would I?" she joked. Finally, she stood on her feet again. Natana was wobbly from the whole ordeal and only just noticed that Beuce had even summoned his own weapons. "What the hell are those?" she asked him, crossing her arms.

"Anta?" he said, mouth agape. "But...that's my name!" he exclaimed, frowning and pointing at himself. The green haired woman let her pigtails down and tossed the ribbon to the ground. Her hair now trailed behind her as she stepped towards Anta. "Yes, I know. That is only because you carry my DNA and lineage within you. Your grandmother was lucky, there hasn't been a green haired child, let alone two, on this world for many years. Now, my lineage can continue on as protector's of this world." she smiled, placing her hands on Anta's cheeks. Her hands were very warm. "Why am I even here? In this weird place, not on this world..." he sighed, feeling weak in the legs. "You were away from me for too long, you used up all the spare energy I had given you. Therefore, your heart began to grow weak and was susceptible to the darkness. Just like the obsolete version of your mother out there. I didn't want this to happen, so with the last bit of energy I had given you, I forced your body to sleep. Your mother made sure you came to me, and now I can finally explain to you a few things." she smiled. "First, I wish you to meet someone. She has been my dear friend for a very long time now." she said, grabbing Anta's hands.

She lead him towards the other woman sitting at the table. A third chair appeared along with a third cup of tea. Anta climbed the chair and sat down while the other Anta sat in her own chair across from the second woman. Her hair was the same green as Anta's but her body skin and clothing had a light blue hue. "Her name is Adi Parashakti, but I simply refer to her as Adi." Anta said, sipping her tea. Adi sat her cup down and began to speak with an ethereal voice. "As my dear, Durga, has said, you are a descendant. However, you are not a descendant of Durga herself, but of me. Although, descendant is not exactly the right word..." she said, tapping her chin. "Then what is the right word?" Anta asked her, sipping his tea. "Manifestations, is a better word." Adi spoke. Anta spat his tea out.

[​IMG]

7. Aelin Best Waifu

The sound of R's voice on the other side of the curtain came as a slight comfort to her. He was threatening Ananta but about her safety. Ananta seemed to be finished with her magic but her body was still preparing itself causing pain. As much as Xepphiras didn't want to talk about her past, it would distract her from the pain and for once she knew emotional pain would not follow. "Asking about these scars is like asking about the root of my darkness. Are you sure you want to know?" Xepphiras paused to give time for a response but started talking soon after, no matter the response. "When I was ten, after my brother left to train as a keyblade wielder, my sister and I went on a vacation with our parents. Something happened to Kaya during that trip to Traverse Town.... Her true desires where shown. Her lust for power, strength, and worst of all darkness." Xepphiras sighed. In all honesty she didn't blame Ananta for being fearful and hateful of the darkness. " She sent heartless into the house I was staying in to destroy us, but I hid and got to watch parents die and the heartless leave. At the time I didn't know the heartless had anything to do with Kaya. Shortly after Kaya fame home. I ran to hug her and seek protection in her arms but instead was kicked to the ground. She beat me and sliced me many times before leaving me for dead. When I did not die she took me to twilight town. These me out there as a place to however from my brother if he had come looking. " Xepphiras voice trailed off. The rest of the story was not relevant to her scars really, simply to the darkness, but perhaps sharing would bring the woman to an understanding. "In twilight town instead of people helping me. The backed off and wouldn't come near me. I was spit on and rejected. This is when I discovered I could use the darkness. Time to time I would get so angry and frustrated that darkness would take me over and I would fight. But it put so much strain onmy body. Eventually R found me with my sister's help and taught me to control it and use it to my advantage. But I never truly had control until Xindai found me and forced me into a dark place and the darkness overcame me. R had saved me and rescued my mind. He is the reason I am here, even if I am simply a nobody." Xepphiras finished her explanation, her wounds were feeling better and the distraction had helped. However now the lady knew far more it Xepphiras past then she liked people to know. Her only hope was that she wouldn't judge her so harshly for residing in the darkness anymore.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  8. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero began to retreat away from the giant creature and saw that everyone was flying off to wherever. She just looked around with no idea where the hell everyone had planned on going to. They just simply fled it seemed. Xero stood there practically hyperventilating from the fear she began to feel of simply being left there without anyone telling her where they were going exactly. Sure she just said to retreat, but thag didn't exactly mean to leave the freaking world itself; even though that was probably the best bet at the moment. However, she had no way of leaving technically because she didn't know where everyone was going. Why would she just use a dark corridor to flee to a random world, hoping everyone would be there? It'd be better to do that, but still.

There was a canyon wall that Xero took shelter behind so that Omega hopefully wouldn't see her as she tried to think of something to do. Slowly sliding down onto the ground with her back against the rocky wall, she sat there with too many things racing through her mind at once. She was beginning to panic. Xero then heard a familiar voice come up to her and looked up with unimaginable relief to see that it was Gexln.

"Where'd everyone else go?" He said. Gexln was then followed by another boy. Caleb had then asked the same question but sounded a bit more panicked. Xero's small panic attack began to come back after they asked that. She then stood up and took Gexln's hand and began to quickly pull him away from the area. Her hands trembled as she did and she frantically began to speak while stumbling over her words, "K-Kingd-dom Hearts released O-Omega...! I-I-I don't know where everyone went... T-They just... Left...! We have to get away now!"

9. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Caleb stood still for a moment, fiery determination in his eyes. His allies had fled from this behemoth of a creature. He was staring at this creature sent from Kingdom Hearts itself to destroy them, would it follow them if they left to go with their allies? "No, I will not flee. I will fight this creature, and I will win. Help me, stay here and help me fight this monster. We will protect our allies, we will save them, and we WILL-" he was cut short as he felt a large impact hit the side of his head and he fell forwards, knocked unconscious.

[​IMG]
    Still holding Xero's hand, Gexln had stepped forward and viciously struck Caleb in the side of his head, knocking him out immediately. With the same hand, he caught Caleb and prevented him falling to the ground. He should have let him fall, risk dying, but if Gexln was going to kill Caleb, he would do it properly and in a trial of combat, not one of cowardice. "Save the dramatic speech for when others are around to hear it" the Nobody said quietly. He then turned to look at Xero. "Listen Xero, everything'll be okay, alright? We'll regroup with the others and they'll figure something out. It's R, he's always got a plan of some kind" Gexln said with a little confidence in his voice. He stood silently for a brief moment, attempting to track R, and the place he tracked him to surprised him; it was somewhere he had never been before, but had heard of many times.

Opening up a dark corridor after letting go of Xero's hand momentarily, he gave her a slight grin. "You know, a loooong time ago, I used to know a guy that had schizophrenia, and for some reason whenever the place we're about to go to was mentioned, he used to spout all kinds of nonsense. I mean, he used to do it anyway, but in particular when this place was mentioned. Never could figure it out, the guy was kinda..yeah, he was kind of a nutjob, no other way of putting it really" Gexln explained, attempting to distract Xero from the obvious peril in front of them. "Anyway, we should probably get going" he said, stepping through the dark corridor, carrying Caleb over his shoulder at the same time, and emerging right nearby R and the others. The look of shock at R's injury was apparent, but he found no words coming to his mouth. R had been injured, and it looked pretty bad. Just what had he missed?

[​IMG]
    Juliet stood in front of the gravestone. It was a grave that had been prepared by the village the day her mother had gone missing. Juliet knew she had gone looking for Glen, but the rest of the village had not. They had thought she had simply been abducted or killed, hence the gravestone.

"Here lies Kara Dawlistrus, daughter of Samantha and Joseph. May your light shine onwards always, guiding those who stray to the paths of darkness" Juliet read out loud, as a tear came to her eye. She knew Kara had not died on that day, and there was no body there underneath the grave, but she still knew very well that her mother was dead. She had seen the body herself, impaled by several blades right in front of her and her father. She still remembered the last thing her mother had said to her, clear as anything. She had been only eight at the time, such a young age for a mother to leave her.

A young, eight year old Juliet stood in front of Kara, her mother. The young child was the only one in the village that knew of what her mother was about to do, and she didn't like it one bit. She had never particularly liked her father. She knew next to nothing about his personality, but she knew that he had killed her mother's family before leaving both of them, leaving her to grow up without a dad. "But mom..why do you have to go?" Juliet asked. Her mother sighed and took a couple of steps over to the door, before turning to look at her daughter.

"Your father, he did some horrible things, but he was always looking out for me. He was..different. When someone was picking on me, he was there to stop it. For all his faults, he did truly care about me. And besides, don't you want a father anyway?" Kara asked her child. The response she got was a grumpy shake of the head from little Juliet. "I don't need him. I have you, we can stay here forever and ever and not ever have to leave! I can take care of us, you'll see" the girl protested. A slight laugh could be heard from Kara as she simply looked at her daughter. Juliet probably had no idea, but she was so very much like her father in so many ways. Perhaps that was also why she was going to leave. The two would get along so well, she thought. Juliet, Glen, and herself together. A family. The family Glen had never had, the one he had told her he one day wanted to have.

"I don't doubt you could. I've brought you up well, taught you a lot of things, and you probably could protect us here, you're a strong little one. When I was little, I made a promise to your father though. I promised him i'd always be there for him, and I'm not going to back out on this promise now. I love you, Juliet, but I really do have to go get him. You need your father more than you know" Kara explained calmly. A slight creaking sound was heard as she opened the door and stepped out. Juliet couldn't help but let out a small whimper. "But I don't want you to go.." she said quietly. Kara turned around and gave a warm, promising smile. "I'll go get your daddy, and then we'll be a family again. I won't be long, just you wait. I'll be back before you know it, so you be a good little girl while I'm gone" Kara said, now walking out the door and beginning her journey.

Yet another tear hit the ground as Juliet thought of those last moments. Kara had never come back, she had not returned like she had promised. Instead, the next time she had seen her were her last moments of life. She had loved her mother, and she missed her horribly. With a great struggle, Juliet forced her tears to stop and wiped them away with her elbow. Her mother wouldn't want her to cry, she would want her to be strong. She would be strong. Turning her back on the gravestone, Juliet began walking back towards the village center.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  10. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

Kross spotted the Mother Crystal, his red eyes narrowed a bit and he listened in on the conversation at hand. He shook his head and walked towards him, speaking as he did."That rampaging monster will not stop until it finds us, Ananta. It was a good idea to retreat but if we run too much, there will be no more room to run to. We can't hide in the dark forever where these fiends prosper the most."He said."We can't show or feel any fear towards this monster, fear beckons the darkness."

11. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    R showed no surprise that Gexln had walked out of a dark corridor. He'd always expected him to return. The surprise on Gexln's face conveyed his thoughts fairly accurately. After all, if one hadn't witnessed the desolation Omega was capable of first hand, they would never believe it. How could he know what awaited them. "Omega is stronger than any of us could ever hope to overcome. There is only one way we could ever hope to defeat him. The counterpart to Kingdom Hearts itself, the X-blade. However..." R's voice trailed off, there was a problem he had thought of aside from the obvious one of how to obtain it. "Omega isn't the only threat we have to deal with...There is another agent. Chaos. From what i've heard, even the godlike power held by Omega would fall short of besting Chaos. The two of them together, it's possible that not even the X-blade would save us." R said solemnly. There was quiet for a few seconds as the realization of just how grim their situation was set in.

"If we can find a way to forge the X-blade and defeat Omega before Chaos arrives, then perhaps we've got a chance at victory." He turned his head to the curtain hiding Ananta and Xepphiras. "After the healing process has been completed and i've seen to it that Xepphiras is taken care of, do i have your permission to access the libraries of this world? Perhaps i will uncover a way to forge the true X-blade in them."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Beuce looked somewhat confused at the question. What the hell were they? "Well..this is...called a spear and the other one is a keyblade. The thing everyone uses to fight with. I'd think it'd be kind of obvious...Ohhh i get it you're stupid that makes sense." Beuce said, coming to a conclusion which in all honesty, was probably the right one. Beuce, on the other hand, only acted stupid. He was far smarter than he let on most of the time. Did he act on that intelligence all the time? No. Most of the time? Not really. Now? yep. He got into a stance which was all loose and tight at the same time, Yeagerbombastic style. Thanks to Satsujin, he now knew this girl's weak point. With a charge, he swung his keyblade in a swift horizontal strike, but stopped shortly before the attack connected, simply to get her guard up in the wrong place. In his other hand, with gunginr, the slashed upwards across the girl's torso. Whether she avoided it or not was irrelevant. As Satsujin appeared behind her and slashed at her waist, Beuce brought down the tip of the spear dead center of her chest. Right where that light had been. If this didn't work, video games had lied to him for years.

12. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta hushed herself and listened carefully to Xepphiras' story. Each sentence held something even more shocking. Ananta frowned after she finished and tapped her chin. "I see..." she said, staring at Xepphiras. Reaching into a nearby cupboard, Ananta helped Xepphiras wear a hospital gown. She placed Xepphiras' clothes into a bin and left it on the table for the time being. Turning around, she moved the curtains away and looked to see more people in the room than before. Gexln and Caleb were there and she frowned. "What are you two doing here?" she asked before assisting R to the other bed in the room. Looking up, she saw Kross and smiled. "Hi Kross." she said, shutting the curtains around R's bed. Before long, R was in his undergarments and Ananta was beginning to use the healing on him. This entire time, she was thinking about his question. Ananta sighed and finally decided to answer him. "Yes, you may. This world is old and many books line the walls of the library in this building. Perhaps you might find something if you look hard enough. For now, you are going to rest." she said, intensifying the healing magic at her hands. R was the worst off, so he needed it.

[​IMG]

Natana dodged their attacks and landed away from them. Unfortunately for her, she didn't expect Beuce to stab a spear straight in the middle of her chest. Natana's eyes widened as she stared at Beuce. The armor began to crack and disappear, disintegrating into thin air. Underneath, right where Beuce had stabbed her, was Natana's crystal. It wasn't glowing, it hadn't been glowing since she changed to this form, and it surely wasn't going to glow any more. Cracks appeared on the crystal as the darkness collected in it disappeared. Natana watched as the crystal broke, releasing all the darkness within it and herself. Her body began to glow and soon enough, her appearance changed dramatically.

Natana had changed back into Ananta. The Ananta that Beuce knew. The spear fell from her chest, having destroyed her crystal, and clanged loudly. Ananta collapsed onto Beuce wrapped her arms around him loosely. "Beuce..." she muttered, her voice barely audible. "Thank you for freeing my heart. I can finally rest." she said, smiling up at him. The light in her eyes had already faded and her hold onto him was loosening. "Goodbye." she said, disappearing into light. Her body had finally returned to the time in which she belonged.

"Manifestations?! Are you telling me that I'm just some...thing...created for you to manipulate?!" he growled at her. Adi lifted her hands and motioned for him to calm down. "Anta, my dear, you are unique in your own way. You simply carry a small part of me that makes you powerful." she smiled. Durga sipped her tea and made her move in the chess game. Adi looked down and examined the board while speaking. "I am the original. Durga is my first manifestation. Ananta, or Maharaswati as I call her, is my second manifestation. She learned of her true name when she became a sage. Today, you will learn your true name." she finished, making her move on the chess board. Anta gulped, looking down at his hands. This was all so hard to swallow and he wasn't exactly sure if he understood it fully. Opening his mouth, he couldn't make words come out. Eventually, he found himself a question to ask. "Why did you make us become your manifestation's? What have we done that's so special?" he asked. Adi looked at him and frowned. "it's not something you've done. It has to do with the universe and what's going on in the darkness and light. Anta, you were born because I knew this day was coming." she said softly, materializing a cheesecake slice in front of her. Adi bit a piece off and chewed it thoughtfully. "Your name is Mahalakshmi. Your role is to preserve this world in difficult times. Good luck." she finished, lifting her hand. Anta looked down at himself and saw his legs disappearing. Durga smiled at him and waved. "See you later." she smiled at him.

[​IMG]

13. Aelin Best Waifu

Xepphiras sighed slightly seeing that Ananta didn't seem to care that much about her past. It didn't seem to change her views about the darkness or her. It shouldn't have been surprising to her, a lot of people got stuck in their ways, but this didn't stop her from hoping. From the other side of the curtain she over heard a conversation between R and what sounded like it could be Gexln, neither sounded impressed by the situation they where in. " I won't die to that thing.... We will win. My sister couldn't kill me, neither could the darkness... I won't let this thing destroy me either." Xepphiras stated as she tried to sit up a bit. Her strength may have lacked but she had plenty of determination. Xepphiras didn't want to die now, not after growing as much as she had. No she would win.

After Ananta helped her get dressed Xepphiras laid back down once more. She was planning on staying awake while Ananta healed R but she could barely keep her eyes open anymore. Xepphiras eyelids grew heavy and eventually shut. With mere minutes of closing her eyes she was out cold, whisked away to the world of dreams. For now she was safe from everything that threatened her in the real world. Nothing could reach her here. Or so she thought.

14. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero walked with Gexln to regroup with R and the others. She too looked surprised at R's wounds and silently gasped, "R... Y-You're hurt really badly..." She said. As R spoke and explained everything she sighed and clenched her fists, "We should warn the other worlds somehow and get them to fight along side us against Kingdom Hearts! That can at least buy us SOME time, right?"

15. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gexln stepped up beside Xero. "Yeah, it should buy us some at least, maybe some of them would know how to forge the x-blade too!" he said. He was about to continue, before a terrifying thought crept in. While he didn't look exactly like his other, he did share some similarities, possibly enough to be mistaken for him. His other had made trouble in several worlds, in between drunken antics and just generally being stupid. Perhaps going back to the worlds wasn't such a good idea after all. "...although I'm sure R will find something in the books. Can't rely too much on the x-blade though, maybe we should try and come up with some plan just in case it fails. We brought down Ansem and Xindai, how hard could these two agents be? You guys didn't have me with you before, we can bring it down for sure" he said, attempting to convince people to go with a different plan. He was in no hurry to return to the worlds he had visited in the past.

[​IMG]
    Juliet continued walking along, towards the village center. Already, she could see some of the villagers, huddled in a circle discussing something. What was going on, she wondered? Normally the village was peaceful and worry-free, or at least they had been the last time she had been there. Had something happened while she was gone? Picking up the pace, she broke into a run as she began hurrying towards the large group, hoping against hope that something hadn't happened.

16. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    R's body was covered entirely with scars. The most noticeable was the enormous gash on his back, from the battle with Xindai's projections. but some of the scars were different. The scars were a bright white hue, and were in every place imaginable. "Do not touch the white scars. They are to be left alone." R instructed. No...it was more like warned. He laid down on the bed next to Xepphiras. Her hair was soft and pressing up against the side of his arm. He needed to do research after the healing process was complete, but the effects of fatigue were beginning to catch up with him. Perhaps, if only for a short while, he'd stay there and rest.

In the meantime, he let the healing fix his injuries. "She's right. If we can get help, though small it may be, it would greatly aid us in defeating them. After all, their lives are at stake just as much as ours. Gexln, once you're ready, take whoever you deem necessary and go to the other worlds. Warn them of the danger. The lights and darks are both at your disposal now, so bear that in mind. If we don't cooperate, then we may as well slit our own throats and save Kingdom Hearts the trouble." Said the heartless, delivering the order as to what to do next. "As much as i hate to admit it, Xindai would have been useful in the fight against the agents. With the powers of his reality marble, it's possible he could have even talked down Kingdom Hearts. Unfortunately he can't be trusted." It wasn't long before the healing process was over, if felt pain during it, he didn't show it.

[​IMG]
    As Natana changed back into a more familiar state, Beuce knelt over and grabbed her hand. "No, no come on! Stay with me!" He pleaded to the girl. She...She couldn't die on him. Not again. "Ananta...Please...Don't go. You can't leave me...." Beuce said his voice beginning to become shaky. He gripped her hand tightly, but mere moments later, there was nothing in it. She had faded away, dead and gone by his own hand. Losing the will to hold it up, Beuce's hand fell to the ground. Slowly, he ran his fingers across the ground where she had been. No longer able to hold it in, tears welled up in his eyes and began to stream down his face. She couldn't be gone. The thought just wouldn't sink in with the young wielder. The assassin next to him walked over and gently placed a hand on his shoulder. Raising his head into the air, Beuce cried out her name at the top of his lungs. In that one word was all his anger, sorrow, pain, and all the power his voice could muster.
    "ANANTA!!!"

Beuce stood and turned to the audience, all of which had tears in their eyes and were giving him a standing ovation. "Thank you, thank you!" It wasn't long before a man holding a small golden statue walked out and handed him it. For that performance right there, Beuce won an oscar. I know his wife died and all, but it was totally worth it. He began wondering what his next wife would be like. Maybe a blonde this time...Or purple. Suddenly, he had the urge to climb, he shrugged it off and blew a kiss to the audience."

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]

Asleep Xepphiras curled up, bringing her knees up closer to her stomach. Her long, tangled scarlet hair fell down in front of her face and Xepphiras let out a slight groan. She then rolled over and groaned once more.
    "No... get away..... No I am stronger then that." She mumbled as she curled up more.

Inside of Xepphira's mind stood Sapphire... or what her subconscious remembered of the girl she used to be before. She was not only getting physically tortured but mentally as well.
    "I am stronger then that now. I have learned to control the darkness. You can't hurt me." Sapphire said with some amount of confidence in her voice. "Really? You say you are stronger and can control the darkness, but who had to save you time and time again. Who put you first when he needed the help more desperately. The man that lays in the bed beside you. I swear you will be the death of him. One day you will get yourself into a position where it is either his life or yours, and we all know which one that idiot will chose. Who knows I might even be the one to put you in that position." It was a familiar voice ringing through her head, one that brought shivers each time she heard it. Xindai was speaking to her. "No! We defeated you, you can't hurt us any more! And I won't let that happen." "We? You didn't do anything except fight a few weak minions. R did everything. You are nothing." As the voice finished talking Sapphire let out a cry of pain as she was struck with a sword. The same one her sister used to strike her down. She was hit repeatedly, letting out a scream of pain each time. "Do you want to know what I think keeps you going. I think you strive off of pain. You may not be able to feel it anymore but you still long for it. That is what keeps you going. You still remember what its like." The scene of Kaya's death flashed before Sapphires eyes. "You may not have been able to feel anything but you knew you should be hurting and that is what pushed you forward into getting yourself into more trouble. Do you have a death wish? That is it isn't it. You don't have anything to live for so you are trying not to live." "No! Stop it! You don't know anything about me. Just get out of my mind." "No I don't think I will. Your mind is fun to play with."
    Xepphias's mind was reminding her of what pain and fear really felt like. Though she had no emotions her subconscious remembered and formed nightmares with it. The girl lay in her bed groaning and tossing and turning now able to sleep sound. Her eyes where clenched shut and occasionally she would mumble a few words from her dream. It was clear to anyone around her that Xepphiras was not having a very good sleep.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  18. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta clapped her hands, bowing her head to Xepphiras and R respectively. It was now that she finally noticed how injured Gexln was. "What the heck happened to you, Glen?" she said, not knowing that it was Gexln and not the person she knew once before. She approached him and frowned. "Well, I'll just have to do something about this guys and then get you patched up, Glen." she nodded, grabbing Caleb. She carried him to a room and placed him in a bed. He didn't seem too injured to her, so she left him alone and returned to Gexln. Looking down at the young girl with him, she tilted her head. "Who is this?" she asked. "if she's injured too, then she should follow me. Come along Glen." she said, lifting him over her shoulder. She carried him off to his own room and pulled along Xero as well.

Anta woke up, gasping, and looked around. He was back on his home world somehow. "What...how...?" he frowned, standing up. He wobbled a bit, not sure why he was there, but he knew it'd be best to find out somehow. So, he approached Eric and tapped his shoulder. "How...did I get here?" he asked him, rubbing his eye. Everything that happened while he was laying under the Mother Crystal all seemed like a dream. He couldn't really believe much of it and he certainly didn't want to either. But, if he didn't, he might be given some repercussions for not doing so. "Where's Mom?" he asked Eric. He was going to ask where his father was...but he knew he'd never find him.

[​IMG]

19. Mysty Unknown

Eon looked at Karina in complete shock. She was actually begging him to stop. There were many things that Karina was, a begger wasn't one of them. This clearly was beyond serious. He couldn't say no to her even if he wanted to. She was right, they needed to flee. Only if they could take Omega. His defense was grand, but the attack power this thing had was far superior.

"Okay, lets get out of here. We'll meet up with the kids in Crystalis." He turned the glider away, dodging the oncoming rays of light. The keyglider opened up a portal to the other world they needed to transport to.

Dawn sighed. "Yeah, we probably should have left 2 pages ago, but sometimes people are lazy." She grabbed ahold of Dusk and began to lead the way to wherever Taycat was telling them to go. After that, the writer would pay more attention to what exactly is going on and not skip the next 20 replies.

20. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]
    Kross focused his gaze on the injured man that Ananta put her effort forth to heal. He glanced up as she addressed him and he gave a tiny smile and a nod in reply."Take care of the others, they need you."He advised calmly. He stepped back as she pulled the sheets to the infirmary. He only gazed to the side and closed his eyes. He was already wishing this was over, but he couldn't help but catch an interesting term..X-Blade. it rang familiar. The physical counterpart to Kingdom Hearts. A weapon of true destruction, and of restoration, the one with the name that meant 'end'. This post had just gotten more sinister. Though he shook the thought off and took out the locket, gazing into the mirror. It still showed his SOS counterpart..but why? Was it related to Kingdom hearts? Maybe if he destroyed, or helped to defeat Omega, the image would go away."Or maybe not.."​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.